Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Spec - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spec (4867 Views)

Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / My Ideal Wife Spec. / Girls With Figure 8 Vs Chinese Shape, What's Your Spec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spec by spikedcylinder: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2010
'You are my spec'. I hear this all the time, what does it mean?
I have a vague idea of one person having peculiar tastes in the opposite sex but does it mean they stay within the same 'coverage area' when they are prowling? Don't they tire of dating the same type of person over and over again? I thought y'all usually say 'I cannot eat the same type of soup everyday'?
It disgusts me to no end especially when it is intended as a compliment.
Pssf.
Re: Spec by iice(f): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2010
Sounds like those gross slangs all over the place, like sheep bleating.
So it has something to do with dating only a certain type? I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's like dating only dark skinned girls or only lepa girls, or only big ass girls or whatever. Unless i'm wrong about what it means?

(1) (Reply)

He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / Ladies What Does It Taste Like To Suck A Dick / Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.