Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Who Is Truly The Best African Rapper- M.I Or Nasty C - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Truly The Best African Rapper- M.I Or Nasty C (272 Views)

Best African Music Performance: Grammys Add Three New Categories / Download Album: Nasty C Strings And Bling (album) Zip Download / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Truly The Best African Rapper- M.I Or Nasty C by JayCynic(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Good Day NL Folks
There has been an argument going on around the african rap scene in recent times. It's the debate of who has been the best rapper to evolve from the continent. Some may say Mode9ine, some will pick Sarkodie, some will give it to ProVerb and some others will go with Casper. While the argument is subjective and personal, there have been two major frontliners in the minds of most hiphop heads- M.I Abaga and Nasty C. They both need no introduction, as they both have conquered the rap genre in their prime. While the new school listeners are saying Nasty C is the best, the OGs don't want anyone in the same sentence with M.I. So I made this thread to know y'all opinions. I am a huge Nasty C fan but when it comes to Jude, I don't see anyone in Africa who can compete. Here's my basis for rating them

Technical Skill - M.I 9/10------Nasty 7/10

Storytelling - M.I 8/10------Nasty 5/10

Flow- M.I- 8/10-------Nasty 9/10

Delivery- M.I 10/10-----Nasty 10/10

Lyricism- M.I 10/10----- Nasty 7/10

Discography- M.I 9/10----Nasty 8/10

So on a scale of 60, M.I has 54 while Nasty has 48.
And I'm being very lenient with Nasty C.

I desperately need this topic in frontpage so I can get as many opinions as possible. Please mention the MODS
Re: Who Is Truly The Best African Rapper- M.I Or Nasty C by TANID(m): 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
MI And IM grin
Re: Who Is Truly The Best African Rapper- M.I Or Nasty C by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Bars and flows...nasty has an edge over mi abaga..

But mi is an African rap God thoor he prefers to remain local than going global..

Nasty has gave us French Montana and many other international artists..

But I prefer mi to all of them thoor..

(1) (Reply)

[music] Téni – Power Rangers / Sarzkid Ft. K.kash – Badda Man / Soapy Audio + Video Hits One Million Views In 5days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.