Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) (19704 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandpa, 21 Others, Intercepts Opoids, Illicit Drugs (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by SirLakes: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ugochi Chikelu...this Afonjas sef!
grin
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by mattwizy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
As usual cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jobscooper:
He is a Nigerian
Taa Which Nigerian? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Developer
Have done a new one

hammerFC come and see your brothers
Abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by 4koff: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
mediaNGR:
The sleuths of the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) busted a racket involved in smuggling amphetamine drugs out of India through the filters of water purifiers.

The agency seized 15 kg of the banned substance worth Rs 3 crore and arrested a Nigerian national and a driver attached to a ride-hailing firm who helped in the transporation of the drugs.

Those arrested have been identified as Ugochi Chikelu, 35, currently residing at Kharghar in Navi Mumbai, and Shiva Kumar Sharma, 38, a resident of Diva in Thane.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-man-arrested-in-india-for.html

i been no want open am because i know the people when e go be. But because i no want 4kup as assumptiong na the mother of all 4kups i come say make i open am read. true to as expected na my igbo brodas. Ndi igbo amaka o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by freethesheeple(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
mediaNGR:
The sleuths of the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) busted a racket involved in smuggling amphetamine drugs out of India through the filters of water purifiers.

The agency seized 15 kg of the banned substance worth Rs 3 crore and arrested a Nigerian national and a driver attached to a ride-hailing firm who helped in the transporation of the drugs.

Those arrested have been identified as Ugochi Chikelu, 35, currently residing at Kharghar in Navi Mumbai, and Shiva Kumar Sharma, 38, a resident of Diva in Thane.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-man-arrested-in-india-for.html

anam person 100% sure....
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin sad Ipodo developmen association dem dem fl@thead Pig. baldhead Pig.Fl@theadVulture.See the PIG BIGGY HEAD like MORTAR. Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Make this people disappoint me for once
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Brugo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Not surprised.

Development in progress. Let him continue the development in prison.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
mediaNGR:

nice one from the developers
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by NaMeAboki: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ugochi Chikelu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Seun360(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Cletus77:
NL..has corrupted me.. cry See how I rushed to the thread to check the name..
But notwithstanding UGOCHI CHIKELU grin
I hope that devil that pushed me is now satisfied cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
89% of those that open this thread already knew before opening it that it will always be the region capable of the act. Awon Developers. Com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by omoteacher(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

15 kg like 2 big bags of semolina shocked shocked shocked. He wanted to hammer and join naija POLITICS and intimidate the hard working ones. Greediness kill, RIP to him in advance.
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
NL is trying to corrupt me to join name checkers but i won't, next time, i won't even open a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Am actually here to confirm names and am not dissapointed... Well keep staining us abroad, na thunder go strike una
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Aiyk2333: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Botfuss:
There was a time nairaland stopped posting names of people like this. There was sanity on nairaland in those few weeks.

Now it’s back to status quo. To what end?promote tribalism?make more money?. Seun,you can do better than this. Stop posting names! It costs you nothing to do that.

Maybe most of you think this tribal wars end on nairaland,no it doesn’t.

To the topic,he has been caught. Let him face the music squarely. To all Nigerians abroad,you can do better than drugs,fraud and all other illegal businesses!!!!
what does it change?? alot of other tribes here are already masturbating over this post!! That's the kind of country we're in, blaming each other for our misery. imagine a less developed country like this having bigotry and tribe shaming on a regular, where are we going to? do this foreign countries even know who's Ibo or not? it's Nigeria, but this people here won't understand.. Even the president is playing the blame card, what do u expect from the masses
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Botfuss:
There was a time nairaland stopped posting names of people like this. There was sanity on nairaland in those few weeks.

Now it’s back to status quo. To what end?promote tribalism?make more money?. Seun,you can do better than this. Stop posting names! It costs you nothing to do that.

Maybe most of you think this tribal wars end on nairaland,no it doesn’t.

To the topic,he has been caught. Let him face the music squarely. To all Nigerians abroad,you can do better than drugs,fraud and all other illegal businesses!!!!

Keep quiet!

Where in this world does any country hide the identity of criminals?

A set of people has been shown to commit 90-95% of crimes in diaspora, you are saying we shouldn't name them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
look at his face.

He is obviously guilty.

Let them give him a terrible death.

Plant the drug in his system and bury him alive so he can rest in piss and pieces.

Waste of space.
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
tohyorsih:
Ipob youths doing what they know how to do best cool
When did you become a tribalist Toyosi?
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by MyMouth(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
I said it! When they were posting their pictures with Indian policemen on the day they declared their useless sit at home, I knew they would soon be caught.
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Bofoy4(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
NCAN
UYO
CHAPTER
REPORTING
FROM
43 ORON RD
THE HEADQUARTERS

ABASI MBOK MBIO UNEHE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by Aiyk2333: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Keep quiet!

Where in this world does any country hide the identity of criminals?

A set of people has been shown to commit 90-95% of crimes in diaspora, you are saying we shouldn't name them
Is the problem with the tribe or their ability to afford going abroad?? what has it got to do with the tribe itself!!! ALOT more ibos are abroad doing legit business, all these wailing doesn't change anything cuz of them into it plus those with such prospects ain't looking for nothing on NL. Let's deal with our primary problems
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by TheFacelessMan: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Aiyk2333 to his useless homosexual father:

Is the problem with the tribe or their ability to afford going abroad?? what has it got to do with the tribe itself!!! ALOT more ibos are abroad doing legit business, all these wailing doesn't change anything cuz of them into it plus those with such prospects ain't looking for nothing on NL. Let's deal with our primary problems

When you finish crying and can reason clearly...

Give the phone to a smart person to interpret my message. It's for those with a minimum level of IQ.

You are exempted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by TGMISKY(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
So sad that I just came to check the name of the person. To make it worse, he's Igbo.
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by ishawlar: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Na only God know when this people will hear word. No drugs
Re: Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) by alizma: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
I rushed to check the name but the moment i see the conehead i said devil is a lie, this cant be. Then we rush to the lab and finally discovered that the person involved is hybrid of a normal Igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Hijackers Shot Dead (very Graphic) / NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Recover Illicit Drugs In Anambra, FCT & Cross River / Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.