Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Please Help:can I Study English Language In The University With This Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help:can I Study English Language In The University With This Result? (379 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help:can I Study English Language In The University With This Result? by NaijaTushboy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
My friend told me that i can't study english language in the university because my result is poor.

I had

c5 in english

b3 in govt

d7 in literature

c5 in c.r.s

pls is there any hope for me to study english language in the university with this result?

Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Please Help:can I Study English Language In The University With This Result? by sageb: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
No, you need a credit in literature to be admitted into department of english and literary studies.
Re: Please Help:can I Study English Language In The University With This Result? by NaijaTushboy(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
sageb:
No, you need a credit in literature to be admitted into department of english and literary studies.

what about mass communication

this is ma result
1: cRS > c5

2: Econs > c5

3: Govt > b3

4: lit in eng > d7

5: civic > e8

6: eng> c5

7: math>c5

8: Animal hus>c6

9: comp. Sci>c6
Re: Please Help:can I Study English Language In The University With This Result? by sageb: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Same requirement for mass com.

(1) (Reply)

Book Your One On One Tutor For Your Kids Today / Poly Ibadan Management Burns All The Phones Seized From Students During Examina / Niger Delta University Final Year Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.