Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Willful Surprise - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Willful Surprise (388 Views)

Late Night Surprise - A Very Short Story / City Of Surprise / Another Fiction Release: The Surprise By I May End Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Willful Surprise by Sezioha(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
“You don’t know me until you met me,” she said, to the Hercules of a man she met online two days ago. Though she hadn’t met him, yet she fell in love with him.

“Is this infatuation or real affection?” This question kept popping in her head like the crest and trough of a sinusoidal wave. It was last month Oke ditched her over a piece of pizza while they were on their third date. She didn’t know whether it was because she wanted to heal from the broken relationship or whether she wanted to forget about him so fast.

In the end, she just wanted this new online dude so badly that it seems she was the progenitor of the whole thing.

Sonia was revered amongst her peers as a lady that always got what she wanted. Starting from her secondary school days, when she wanted to be the head girl, the president of the debating club. All these she got with almost a flick of her fingers.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/12/willful-surprise/

(1) (Reply)

A Relationship I Lost And What Happened. By Endurance Victor / Life Of A Chicken - Poem / SUICIDE - Arowora Fausat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.