Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram (37195 Views)

AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Escobar Smith Mock Recession,sprays Money Uncontrollably Till Pastor Bless Him(v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Donbosco46: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Send me your account what does it mean he send the money me I no believe. Unless you show me the alert Davido ask Ikorodu bois to send account number over 5 months they never get alert.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by tomdon(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
One thing about this OP(alexreports) is that he is a very good promoter, he can make you popular by force with the right money, just watch how these Escobar smith stories would start making frontpage, he did it for ned nwoko, he will do it with escobar smith.

Alexreports what about emeka offor, shina peller, emoney, onye eze, adeleke are you not going to write about them to make more money?

Shina peller sef na bill?
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Lexusgs430: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Instagram....... The Land of the fake to empower the fakest of all.............
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ranchhoddas: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sounds like a good guy though. Most likely illegal.
Why all these billionaires no dey do Nairaland giveaway angry
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by alezzy13: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just hearing of him for the first time. Hope it's legit?
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ranchhoddas: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
bluefilm:
Just look at the nonsense a billionaire is writing: "am not on Facebook" lipsrsealed

Well, I don't blame him.

I blame the educated illiterates that manage his Facebook account.

All them suck at grammar, no doubts...

Na grammar you wan chop?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by bluefilm: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Na grammar you wan chop?

Aba made graduate.

I know say na you write that nonsense for am.

You better go and correct it now before he sacks your for your gross incompetence.

Okuko igbo.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Doesn't concern me sha
Abi grin. Make I follow you mind my business lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Abi grin. Make I follow you mind my business lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Good
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

But can't use the money to remove their brothers from the streets in Lagos. Olowo kan Otoshi mesan, Otoshi in gbogbo won.
What is he doing there then?
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

But can't use the money to remove their brothers from the streets in Lagos. Olowo kan Otoshi mesan, Otoshi in gbogbo won.
Painment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ugonwaeze14:

What is he doing there then?

I know one person that cannot read English will quote me.
IGBO MEN na he?
Escobar na men?
IGBO MEN should use their money to remove some of their brothers from the streets instead of turning Money into their slaves as quoted.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ugonwaeze14:

Painment

Na your life I pity
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
If you stay around or live in Abuja, and you're the outgoing type. You will sure have every reason to be proud of Igbos. They're so made, I've stepped into so many 5star places in Abuja and seeing Igbo men doing things leaves me with lesser options than being proud of that region. Their broad reach still beats my imagination.

I've always said it that if they have half the privilege or opportunity the northerners posses, they would undeniably shake and shape the world, leaving a massive spot-on on the world map.

Imagine the relentless efforts despite the marginalization.
you in abj? Am desperately hunting for a job...think you can hook me up with anything no matter aw small?
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
Every corner you turn in Nigeria these days you will read and hear about one "Nigerian Billionaire" or the other yet people are commiting suicide everyday in this country due to hardship, hunger everywhere, unemployment boku, so what exactly are our "billionaires" doing with all their money? angry
you can't help everyone nah...
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Chukwurah003: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
If you stay around or live in Abuja, and you're the outgoing type. You will sure have every reason to be proud of Igbos. They're so made, I've stepped into so many 5star places in Abuja and seeing Igbo men doing things leaves me with lesser options than being proud of that region. Their broad reach still beats my imagination.

I've always said it that if they have half the privilege or opportunity the northerners posses, they would undeniably shake and shape the world, leaving a massive spot-on on the world map.

Lol self-marginalization
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by zone51: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
mrkels:
Why is he looking like a street yahoo boy?

Where do you think people like that make their money from?... You can't make money from a real business with your hard sweat and be dashing out like this manner. If it's not drugs or Gee, then, it's rituals... undecided
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by IamSoProlific: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
serialkilla:
you in abj? Am desperately hunting for a job...think you can hook me up with anything no matter aw small?

What can you do?
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by IamSoProlific: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Lol self-marginalization

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by tiger28: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
One thing about this OP(alexreports) is that he is a very good promoter, he can make you popular by force with the right money, just watch how these Escobar smith stories would start making frontpage, he did it for ned nwoko, he will do it with escobar smith.

Alexreports what about emeka offor, shina peller, emoney, onye eze, adeleke are you not going to write about them to make more money?
he works for these guys. He is a PAID PUBLICIST! alexreport has a PAID premium accounts with bloggers and nairaland so his threads are AUTOMATICALLY pushed to front page. I like his hustling BUT All his clients are questionable characters and his fake yeye beauty pageants ......This guy aint classy at all!
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=IamSoProlific post=79273756]

What can you do?[/quot ] i have experience in project and people management...also very good in procurement (can source for anything when needed all you have to do is ask), was also able to manage over 70 drivers @ onne port in rivers state where I worked as a procurement officer and transport clerk...don't mind doing any kind of job here in abj no matter how small for the time been...feel free to ask me more question via philznnona88@gmail.com
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by IamSoProlific: 1:14am On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=serialkilla post=79276636][/quote]

Your message seems to be mixed with some nairaland programming codes, I can't place a thing properly. Mind retyping those...
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I know one person that cannot read English will quote me.
IGBO MEN na he?
Escobar na men?
IGBO MEN should use their money to remove some of their brothers from the streets instead of turning Money into their slaves as quoted.

Mtschew
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Na your life I pity
Pity yourself sir.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by nony43(m): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:

You live loooooong, in fact how many years do you wish to live let me put it in my prayers
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ugonwaeze14:

Pity yourself sir.

Continue with your gala, Escobar go pick your call some day.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Aiyk2333:

what has otedola done to remove the pepper munching mofos living in penury right in the SE, either sowing cloth over one hut or selling rubber kettle or slippers only them would buy

If more than 1000 of you clicked LIKE when a dunce was saying Okorocha that was newly coming in as a Senator should have been a Senate President, then your stupidity is no longer a surprise to me.
How come over a thousand persons don't know only returning Senators contest for Senate President? Since then, I am not surprised at the number of fools that like a stupid comment any longer.
Once they see someone has clicked LIKE on any comment to support a tribe, they continue clicking likes without consulting their reasoning faculties.
I can see how Innoson is packing all the gala sellers away from Lagos.
I wrote in Yoruba doesn't mean I am one, I only understand them. Someone saying some people are using Money as slaves while some people can be empowered is more of a foolish statement to me.
I only made a proverb that One rich man boasting among 9 pauper means 10 pauper.
If you call yourself a rich man using Money as slaves but pauper all around you, you are also a pauper.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Continue with your gala, Escobar go pick your call some day.

I am a medical student, I don't sell gala. Like I said earlier, pity yourself. smiley
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Your message seems to be mixed with some nairaland programming codes, I can't place a thing properly. Mind retyping those...
drop your email address so that I can DM you..
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:

I'm good at project and people management, procurement, and also worked as a livelihood assistant @ danish refugee council. You can DM me on philznnona88@gmail.com Or whatzapp me on 07061221512.
Regards.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ugonwaeze14:

I am a medical student, I don't sell gala. Like I said earlier, pity yourself. smiley

You mean you dey pack shit for hospital?
Kpele.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You mean you dey pack shit for hospital? Kpele.

No sir, It means I study Medicine.
I won't reply to this anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature / Ruth Kadiri Welcomes First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.