Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,034 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram (37171 Views)

AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Escobar Smith Mock Recession,sprays Money Uncontrollably Till Pastor Bless Him(v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Craigslists: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
We get rich or die trying.

We the New School Robinhood.

We take from the foolish/greedy and give to the poor.

Kudos Escobar.

3 Likes

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Everybody is now billionaire in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Lowcostdata0304: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Great.. More Blessing
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by shankara7: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
SolarKing247:

Dem use tribalism do you? This guy up there wouldn't have easily made this billions in Abuja if he was a tribalist.
He is not actually an Abuja based man.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by OmoAregbesola: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Escobar Smith sir, if u see this please help a brother financially, Lift a soul to financial freedom. One Nigeria my chairman Smith. Happy independence
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by goodnewsbabe: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Reelmii: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
reminds me of pablo Escobar

just a reminder sha
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
A comedian called Rich people "ritualists"
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by kenzosky: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
This is not news, this is an advertisement.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
is he richer than jowizazaa?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
SolarKing247:

Dem use tribalism do you? This guy up there wouldn't have easily made this billions in Abuja if he was a tribalist.
You are wrong. He knows how to make money not concerned with tribal anything. Most chinese r racist but they come to africa to make good money. Roger that

1 Like

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Aboguede(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
That Escobar is a popular business young man.

Unlike yahoo boys like emoney and chuchhill, Escobar is genuine rich business young man from already made family and he is not in the same fake class like husspuppi emoney chuchhill and their likes.

I know your confusion is about his name. He is called Escoba cox his real names is near to that when called in short form

Try not be a hater Pls, be open minded, life is too short to hate
He is rich in real life and not rich in photos like the onse you are used to

Maybe you only know about tonto and her yahoo jusband

Jayslicky:
One thing about this OP(alexreports) is that he is a very good promoter, he can make you popular by force with the right money, just watch how these Escobar smith stories would start making frontpage, he did it for ned nwoko, he will do it with escobar smith.

Alexreports what about emeka offor, shina peller, emoney, onye eze, adeleke are you not going to write about them to make more money?
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Exodora: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
E - money people them fear Anambra people them and their money .Them Ezego them .
That is how my cousin got married to one rich man from Uli oooo and was enjoying money all alone only for her husband to die, all the people he was owning came for their money she pay tire to the extended she sold all his cars yet she could not meet up she didn't have option than to leave the house else she dies before her time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
The picture on the wall in the first picture
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Alex d influencer. I wonder how much him dey give these mods

1 Like

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by AnthonyAk(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
another emoney? im convinced i can pay people to promote me on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ugonwaeze14:
IGBO MEN TURNING MONEY INTO SLAVES SINCE 1852.

But can't use the money to remove their brothers from the streets in Lagos.
Olowo kan Otoshi mesan, Otoshi in gbogbo won.

2 Likes

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
Escobar Smith sir, if u see this please help a brother financially, Lift a soul to financial freedom. One Nigeria my chairman Smith. Happy independence
OmoAregbesola grin go to his page and try ur luck. He can give u crumbs to stock ur kitchen with amala and ewedu ingredients

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by bluefilm: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just look at the nonsense a billionaire is writing: "am not on Facebook" lipsrsealed

Well, I don't blame him.

I blame the educated illiterates that manage his Facebook account.

All them suck at grammar, no doubts...
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Let him do what tony elumelu is pretending to do.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by lazeal: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
One thing about this OP(alexreports) is that he is a very good promoter, he can make you popular by force with the right money, just watch how these Escobar smith stories would start making frontpage, he did it for ned nwoko, he will do it with escobar smith.

Alexreports what about emeka offor, shina peller, emoney, onye eze, adeleke are you not going to write about them to make more money?

God bless you. Some dude do not know that these guy actually makes money from all these contents. I laugh lol

1 Like

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Aiyk2333: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

But can't use the money to remove their brothers from the streets in Lagos.
Olowo kan Otoshi mesan, Otoshi in gbogbo won.
what has otedola done to remove the pepper munching mofos living in penury right in the SE, either sowing cloth over one hut or selling rubber kettle or slippers only them would buy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Aiyk2333: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
OmoAregbesola grin go to his page and try ur luck. He can give u crumbs to stock ur kitchen with amala and ewedu ingredients
see them, online beggars.. afonjas!!! they'll come and curse ibos, go behind their accounts on insta begging like blind bartimeus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Lenabos: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
EmekaBlue:
. Werey Lol. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
So this is how he empowers people. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Jaqenhghar: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Alex d influencer. I wonder how much him dey give these mods
How much the Alex dey get. Thays the 1st question. These write ups might be free publicity to get their attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Aiyk2333:

what has otedola done to remove the pepper munching mofos living in penury right in the SE, either sowing cloth over one hut or selling rubber kettle or slippers only them would buy

Google is your friend!
I no mention Otedola name.
Rubber kettle is more expensive than gala.
Igbo men should use their money to take some of their brothers off the streets instead of using the money as slave. PERIOD.
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Baroba(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Or begging on the streets of UK, yes!! A country filled with opportunities, I have seen these lazy mofo begging in South London..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by FManager(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
KanuSE:
Good lookingsmiley
na only money you dey see, chai tongue

1 Like

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
Every corner you turn in Nigeria these days you will read and hear about one "Nigerian Billionaire" or the other yet people are commiting suicide everyday in this country due to hardship, hunger everywhere, unemployment boku, so what exactly are our "billionaires" doing with all their money? angry
oppressing u and telling u aren't doing things right and u need God���
Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

How much the Alex dey get. Thays the 1st question. These write ups might be free publicity to get their attention.
Lol. Doesn't concern me sha

1 Like

Re: Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
I haven't received anything from any of these Rich dudes even when I begged them on IG to help me promote my song on tooxclusive they do eyes like say they NO see me
Especially that my 2 brothers Tekno anf Patoranking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent / Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Engagement Ring Once More In Lagos / Don Jazzy, Dbanj Are G-A-Y And Reps Illuminati - With Photo And Video Evidence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.