Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa (24166 Views)

Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by dazzlingd(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nigeria is yours
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by know: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
This guy should be watched closely o..

Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by gawu1: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Na these kinds pictures dey pain that political letter writer. Jealousy go dey killan inside as him dey see all the pictures. Thus, preparing to write another letter
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by Lonelypacifist6: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
balinda:
Osinbajo's wife is so meek and beautiful
Ahhhhhha, Dolapo meek eee You're mistaken.
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by owila4luv(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
i will make it here someday
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by BdorianGray(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
I can imagine how this Osibanjo go dey woo this late Awolowo grand daughter from way back then...
She fit dey play hard to get dey front... Even dey insult the poor man... As person from elite family...
She for never imagine say short man like this go fit make her life transform like dis..
Make her dey dine and wine with the high and mighty for Naija..
Ladies ...think twice before you snub a short man just cos he short... By the way most short men i have heard have the added advantage of being heavily loaded downstairs. grin
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by beninfo3: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
yarimo:
Nigeria will be great under your leadership sir.

Lols...what gives you the optimism...colors or the old ass motherf*kers there
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by Exodora: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
pafestula:
To pay minimum wages now, there won't be money for such.

No mind them stupid people just full everywhere
My INEC money they never pay , NYSC they still never pay and yet they are celebrating nonsense ravishing money anyhow no be their fault na my fault to be a Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
yarimo:
Nigeria will be great under your leadership sir.
Four yrs don waka o, we still dey hear same old story.
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by Exodora: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
BdorianGray:
I can imagine how this Osibanjo go dey woo this late Awolowo grand daughter from way back then...
She fit dey play hard to get dey front... Even dey insult the poor man... As person from elite family...
She for never imagine say short man like this go fit make her life transform like dis..
Make her dey dine and wine with the high and mighty for Naija..
Ladies ...think twice before you snub a short man just cos he short... By the way most short men i have heard have the added advantage of being heavily loaded downstairs. grin

That is because you don't know that some people are blessings to others .
Had he not married her he wouldn't have be where he is now.
Just like one story I read sometime ago , the couples went to a filling station to fill their car unknown to them that the fuel attendant is the guy that would married the woman so they e changed greetings and on their way home the husband was teasing his wife that if he had not married her she would have been a wife to a filling station attendant but the wife rebuked it saying if he had not married her he would have been the filling station attendant and the filling attendant would have been him .The truth is that the man was favoured because of the woman probably because of the woman's influence maybe through parents or relatives.
I just know that their are people that draws blessing close to you and their are people that are bad luck themselves .
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by SaintChukz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
balinda:
Osinbajo's wife is so meek and beautiful

And you're 3 times her beauty...you know that? wink
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
1x2x3:

Lol I'm so sorry for your optimistic mind.

Being hopeless is worse than being dead. You should be the one working on your mind son.
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by 1x2x3: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
jayfolarin:

Being hopeless is worse than being dead. You should be the one working on your mind son.

I would rather face a revolution than hoping on those bastards to change the situation of this country.
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
1x2x3:

I would rather face a revolution than hoping on those bastards to change the situation of this country.

So, life has presented you with this situation and there is literally nothing you can do to change it at the moment. Are you telling me you are giving up hope on anything working for you in this situation and would rather wait until life presents a perfect situation with the perfect leaders?

Because I tell you for sure, there is no faster way to failure in this short life of ours than that mindset.
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by 1x2x3: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
jayfolarin:

So, life has presented you with this situation and there is literally nothing you can do to change it at the moment. Are you telling me you are giving up hope on anything working for you in this situation and would rather wait until life presents a perfect situation with the perfect leaders?

Because I tell you for sure, there is no faster way to failure in this short life of ours than that mindset.

Lol I'm faring very well as a person. I'm talking about Nigeria as a nation. The common man is hoping and has been hoping since the 60s. Our fundamental problem is within our Constitution that gives the elite avenue to remain corrupt and the only people to amend or rewrite this Constitution are the same political elites..... You think they are ready to rewrite what favours them? Where is the hope?
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by BdorianGray(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Exodora:

That is because you don't know that some people are blessings to others .
Had he not married her he wouldn't have be where he is now.
Just like one story I read sometime ago , the couples went to a filling station to fill their car unknown to them that the fuel attendant is the guy that would married the woman so they e changed greetings and on their way home the husband was teasing his wife that if he had not married her she would have been a wife to a filling station attendant but the wife rebuked it saying if he had not married her he would have been the filling station attendant and the filling attendant would have been him .The truth is that the man was favoured because of the woman probably because of the woman's influence maybe through parents or relatives.
I just know that their are people that draws blessing close to you and their are people that are bad luck themselves .

True..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
1x2x3:

Lol I'm faring very well as a person. I'm talking about Nigeria as a nation. The common man is hoping and has been hoping since the 60s. Our fundamental problem is within our Constitution that gives the elite avenue to remain corrupt and the only people to amend or rewrite this Constitution are the same political elites..... You think they are ready to rewrite what favours them? Where is the hope?

I totally understand your pov. And while I agree with you that the ruling class has failed Nigeria time and time again, the worst thing a man can do is give up hope. Hope is that thing that will make people rise up and speak or take action against the political class because they believe things can be better.

Your first point berated the optimism exhibited by the lad you quoted. He had hoped that Nigeria will fair better under the present government. He knows that a better Nigeria means a better life for himself and his family. But rather than encourage his hopefulness as well as advice him to take or join any action against the government should they FAIL in their promises, you completely went after the one thing he has that makes life worth living.... HOPE...and hence my reason for mentioning you.

Hopelessness is the worst way to be no matter how bad things have been. Hope encourages action and action leads to results.
Re: Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa by Alejobs: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chuba Okadigbo: Remembering The Ex Senate President "Oyi Of Oyi" (1941 - 2003) / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget / Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Among Biggest Predictions For Nigeria In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.