Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,730 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days (49904 Views)

Murphy Afolabi’s Body Moved To His Ikorodu Residence For Burial(video, Photos) / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by Kakamorufu(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
choi grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by Starkid3010(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
bajiodunamis:
Kindly Download My New Game on playstore = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=naija2048.game.puzzle
cheesy Make I check am out....
We go give you feed back
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
SirLakes:
nice post thanks for sharing
Una don finally enter nairaland from Facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by anochuko01(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
No more insufficient fund!
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by jiksman3: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Glorified tout
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by Starkid3010(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
bajiodunamis:
Kindly Download My New Game on playstore = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=naija2048.game.puzzle
baba this your game make sense like mad .. ..
Don find something wey no go tire me

Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by Ericmusic(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
R2bees:
I been tell you say i rich before??.. I'm on Airtel free pass mode in case u don't know
me 2..
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by thesicilian: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
He still looks the same.
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by seacoast(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
I just got back to Nigeria, who is Zlatan Abeg mehn?
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by standout5: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
na very small boy dis zlatan be. da piz was taken with tecno p5
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by Snoobor(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kapaichumarimarichupaco

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by TemmyT002(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days by miqos02(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
vowsng:
There is just one story the second picture is telling, just him holding the mic shows he is had passion for music for so long, follow your dream and don't let anyone tell you you cant, Nigeria has a population of over 200m, any rubbish you do, at least about 1m persons will like it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Leilani Aaron Is Engaged / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos / T.i And Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.