Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,863 members, 7,855,541 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts (1450 Views)

Muhammed Hassan Loses 5 Ribs To Boko Haram / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by faithin9ja: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2010
N/Landers please add the family of Tahir Hassan to your prayers, he died yesterday in the Abuja bomb blasts

see his profile, it is still available on Facebook

We pray for peace in our country, Tahir Hassan was a true patriot.
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by Jarus(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2010
His brother, Ibrahim, is part of us Team Ribadu campaign on FB.
Inna lilahi wa inna ilaehi rajiun
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by faithin9ja: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
those advocating for armed struggle,
need I say more?
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
in as much as i do condole with the family of the deceased i would like to advice the original posterĀ  to post this young man,s full names for all to see, Tahir Hassan Biu, your omission of his surnames will definitely send the wrong signals which i believe you do not intend.
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by faithin9ja: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
@df2006 sorry I don't get your point the young man's full name a I am aware is Tahir Hassan Zakari, does this make him any less a victim?
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
No sir, he is not less of a victim, all i am saying is, put his full, names at the heading of the thread. Tahir Hassan Zakari Biu. so it doesn't seem as if you,re hiding something. last time i check more than eight people were killed in this tragedy including a youth corper serving his father land, so he is not the only victim, fact is all nigerians are victims.
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by faithin9ja: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2010
funny thing is that I don't know Tahir father or the relvance of 'Biu', I mention his name because as usual in Nigeria when innocents are killed no names are ever mentioned. In New York all 2000 + who died have their names immortalised.

Let us have this youth corper's name and any of the other victims lest they be be forgotten whilst those sitting behind their computer screens continue to scream for violent retribution as the cure to our problems.

if you say his last name is Biu then so it is, but his children didn't deserve to lose a father.
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by Jarus(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2010
His name as appears on FB is Tahir Hassan Zakari. He used his father's name as his surname.
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
RIP Tahir Hassan Zakari and all the innocents
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by vanitty: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
What a shame. Rest in peace.
Re: Rip Tahir Hassan - Who Died In The Abuja Car Bomb Blasts by egift(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tahir Hassan Zakari - rest in peace - We at www. mourm with the families, well wishers and indeed all Nigerians.

Is this what an Independence Day should have been? http:///m/photos/browse/album/Nigeria-At-50/owner/admin&per_page=50 May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

The Situation In Oyo State / Jonathan's Cabinet Announced! / Racial Inequality - Black Unemployment At Highest Level In 27-years In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.