Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' (26240 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram / Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos) / SSS Begins Nationwide Crackdown On Individuals Posting Inciting Materials On Int (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by Urchman200: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Altern8:
Social apps are tools. Anyone can use them to advance their agendas- good or bad.

If you make it your life’s work to use social media for hate you should not escape punishment. It is not freedom of speech anymore when you post hate speech.
but eru fai is not affected by this laws ?u people should continue to choose person to fight and the people to overlook.
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by caracas: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
If you post stupid and inciting messages capable of breaching public peace, they will arrest you. Be there making stupid noise with your stupid phone in your stupid anonymous handle.
Pls shut up
Buhari is a terrorist, illiterate, killer, tribalist
I dey my house come n arrest me

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by ZombieTERROR: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Face your biafra and leave Nigeria matter for Nigerians, oh ye Akpu Warrior.

You are a disgrace to humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by Altern8(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
jrusky:
[s]

Are you alright? I guess No.

Pls define hate speech and let's start from 2011 till date to know who the damn f u c k I n g SSS or DDD should first arrest.

The SSS or BBB damn thing should first arrest buhari follow by lair Mohammad follow by Hell Rufall follow by Onochie etc.

Nonsense Una go arrest tire. They stage managed it so if the whole thing blast the blame will be shifted on SSS boss in charge who is from the South
so the north won't be blame for the madness.[/s]

How dare you? Where did you crawl out from? You are stupîd for insulting me. Only foôls would have a problem with what I wrote.

I didn’t mention any party or any person yet your kindergarten brain couldn’t comprehend a simple unambiguous statement.

Unfortunate soul. Abeg swerve enter bush before sango strike you there.
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by Altern8(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Urchman200:
but eru fai is not affected by this laws ?u people should continue to choose person to fight and the people to overlook.

Please let’s be guided. I didn’t mention any party or individual. I made a simple statement that applies to everyone, exonerating no one.
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by YorubaBigot: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Gforce2019:
I know SSS representive are on this platform..
Oya do your job.
The nyamiri brother are really angry about SS taking their broda position.

What is now the essence of Biafrauding?

Papa deceiving pikin
You are a senseless yoruba fool. You and buhari and the sss are all bastards

Idiotic berebe banza....Bleep you
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by YorubaBigot: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
AuroraB:
Overcome gini di
Hope is a constant for Nigerians.
Nne, believe him...this too shall pass.

After the civil war massacre and 20pounds arent we waxing stong today? Everything has an expiry date, tyranny cant last forever. O dighi a di gide cool
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by sterlingD(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Calyb:
Make I hear word Abeg. N.a. una next level be this Abi
Abeg na where you get this picture from?It is very funny
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by YorubaBigot: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
kunmiiii:
Abeg, they should start from the numerous Ipob nonentities masquerading under female monikers on Nairaland! grin
another stupid descendant of oduduwanker

How about your numerous jobless fellow idiotic yelowbas masquerading with igbo monikers on nairaland?
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
SOFTENGR:
People go fear to comment now grin grin grin

Naija dey fear sha

No na pack we pack
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by icankel: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

This administration is about rewarding evil

A radio station was dedicated to killers

Look at omo agege today.. A dsp... Someone who stole democracy
My dear don't worry in next 4 years we shall deliberate much more on this as were all about Chief MKO Abiola for good he did, so shall we all speak all the atrocities Buhari committed to this our dear country Nigeria someday
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by TruthinAction: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
They should go after the herdsmen first. This is gross injustice.
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by booksrite(f): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
You are a disgrace to humanity

cool
Re: SSS Arrests Social Media Users For Posting 'Inciting Materials' by Gforce2019: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
YorubaBigot:
You are a senseless yoruba fool. You and buhari and the sss are all bastards

Idiotic berebe banza....Bleep you

Back to sender.
Frustrated soul. Sip a bottle of snipper and go and die . You are better dead than living

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers / Daughter Accuses Father Of Sexual Assault At NAPTIP / Kuje Prison Escapee, Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq, Arrested In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.