Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola (41998 Views)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / 2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Hi96534: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ji
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by MrBONE2(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
cheesy

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by oz4real83(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
He mentioned the issue of debt in the middle of the post and also rounded off with it . Hmmmm. Hope it is not what I am thinking. Please bros find another way to solve your family's issues and debt oooo
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by anyimontana(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jakumo:

He looks more like MKO with the passage of time. Even the eyelids are identical.
yeah,true

Except for the toadlike head..�

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Odingo1: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
The perpetrators of June 12 saga are all working free from IBB to Al-Mustapha without Yorubas calling for their prosecution.

What actually will the naming of a Stadium or holiday change when the people that committed the crime is working free and are even the one giving them free holiday and the naming, that is tantamount to dancing unclad on Abiola grave and those they killed. This what they called Greek gift from the Trojans, Is it not supposed to be a mourning day.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by farem: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
post the rubbish interview here and let's read

This boy is a baby!

Can he tell us what he personally did that can stand 10% of what tinubu did to recognise his father.
The first and only governor that never shirk in declaring junen12 a national holiday I'm Lagos.
At a time, only tinubu was declaring the day as holiday when he was the governor after PDP stole the other South West States.

I think his sister, hafsat, has less fat damaging her medulla reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by OBAGADAFFI: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
I knew most of those NADECO guys are opportunistic.

They were use June 12 and MKO for their selfish aim.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by OBAGADAFFI: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Odingo1:
The perpetrators of June 12 saga are all working free from IBB to Al-Mustapha without Yorubas calling for their prosecution.

What actually will the naming of a Stadium or holiday change when the people that committed the crime is working free and are even the one giving them free holiday and the naming, that is tantamount to dancing unclad on Abiola grave and those they killed. This what they called Greek gift from the Trojans, Is it not supposed to be a mourning day.

Lots of Yorubas actually betrayed MKO
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by deomelo: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2019

Igbos and fake news are like brothers and sisters...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Yoruba zombies

Behold your hero grin

The treacherous one cool

Igbos how far
Asari your master need you??

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by wingmanII: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Waoh! Waoh! Waoh! Explosive!
Tinubu finally exposed as the greedy and over ambitious scum he is.
Hope they will not bury this interview.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Racoon(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Lagosfinder(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
June 12
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by wingmanII: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
deomelo:

Igbos and fake news are like brothers and sisters...

grin grin grin

No way to spin this one enh?
PM news is now IPOB. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
If this is true, then This kola abiola is just stupid. Does he think his dad is some sort of Saint.keep running your foolish mouth and they will start unboxing his skeletons.

Abiola also paid the price for his padi padi with ibb and Co.

the sameTinubu that had to flee Nigeria is the one this fool says was begging abacha for commissioner.

Meanwhile, it is only the abiola women who I recall having anything to say during those dark days and after.kudirat in abacha days, hafsat after.

This idiot who could not keep up any of abiolas businesses should stfu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
humans will always be Human. we cab deduce that most of the struggle was selfishly derived and they used mKO to actualised there dreams..
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by wingmanII: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Mumu People before you wail on Tinubu's request, Remember most cabinet members of Abacha where selected by Abiola himself, and Abiola knew about the coup that ousted the interim Goverment, Abiola's problem with Abacha started when he refused to relinquish power to him or start a new democratic dispensation after Abacha tested powers

You know more than Kola Abiola, MKOs heir. I think you are the zombie and mugu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by 1759ademola(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
More facts emerging. When the major stakeholders of June 12 died, we would hear how he died.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Danwakae(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
THE SOUTHWESTERNERS SOLD OUT ABIOLA TO NOTHERN POLITICIANS...

POLITICS.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
hmmmn... tinubu and his insatiable avarice!
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by deomelo: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
[s]
wingmanII:

No way to spin this one enh?
PM news is now IPOB.
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7298552_fbimg1529603831706_jpeg477c8c7e45f112ee9f8f1e2e040d0cec

Wetin concern Asiwaju of Africa with ipob villagers and internet den say den say?

Suffer head ipob villagers..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Shikini: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
And they are all doing eye service now
using MKO's name to shine
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by deomelo: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
wingmanII:

When ipob village ZOMBIES call other people ZOMBIES.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by iammo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
wingmanII:

where in my comment suggest that Dunce?
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by owila4luv(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
why has he not been outspoken or is it cos his oil well has been seized?
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by wingmanII: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7298552_fbimg1529603831706_jpeg477c8c7e45f112ee9f8f1e2e040d0cec

Wetin concern Asiwaju of Africa with ipob villagers and internet den say den say?

Suffer head ipob villagers..

grin grin

Your tin god has been unmasked, deal with it!
Hiding under ipob won't work this time.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by BrownRoofRep: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thief.nubu : Governor sir
Abacha : no!

Thief.nubu : Deputy Governor sir?
Abacha : No!

Thief.nubu : Commissioner sir?

Thief.nubu : Your personal servant sir!
Abacha : ugly short weakling like you, will you run away from my presence!

Thief.nubu : Sorry sir, my lord! runs away...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Lightening: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
farem:

This boy is a baby!

Can he tell us what he personally did that can stand 10% of what tinubu did to recognise his father.
The first and only governor that never shirk in declaring junen12 a national holiday I'm Lagos.
At a time, only tinubu was declaring the day as holiday when he was the governor after PDP stole the other South West States.

I think his sister, hafsat, has less fat damaging her medulla reasoning

Tinubu is just a crafty politician. He only rode on the sentiment of June 12, of which he was one of the dramatis paesonae, to position himself fraudulently as the most Yoruba-centric politician which enabled him acquire the followership get enjoys today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by mightyhaze: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Thief.nubu : Governor sir

Thief.nubu : Deputy Governor sir?
Abacha : No!

Thief.nubu : Commissioner sir?

Thief.nubu : Your personal servant sir!
Abacha : ugly short weakling like you, will you run away from my presence!

Thief.nubu : Sorry sir, my lord! runs away...
..and starts shouting “we no go gree o we no go gree” from a very far safe distance,.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia / Njideka Akunyili Crosby Sets A New Auction Record In New York / Massive Crowd As Presidential Aspirant Sowore Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.