Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola (42010 Views)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / 2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Reference(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Quite surprised a lot of folks do not know what actually transpired over the course of those dark days. We need to take our history more seriously. Write and preserve these events for posterity so that long lasting lessons can be learnt.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
Only gullible ones c Tinubu as a Messiah... Tinubu is the most selfish back stabbing politician in Nigeria...he represents a true Yoruba person's attitude

that's the true form of politics, politics is about self interest, should he let go of his own ambition because he want to serve Abiola?

thought you Igbo do talk against bowing or making someone a godfather? in this scenario, Tinubu aspired just what every other person would do

in Nigeria politics today and even everything if you sit down and look you will be left behind. you want Tinubu to play backward politics that's relegating Igbo in national politics till date?
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by madjune(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
The person close to Jakande that got the commissioner slot was Funsho Williams.

Tinubu was bitter about it.

That's why he stopped Funsho from being Governor of Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by advocate666: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
My sig says it all.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Charly68: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Truth be told ,everyone has their past including late Abiola ..Only fools and failures dwell on their psst..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by fxdee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
kaen1317:
We will all know the truth someday. But Tinubu has always been greedy
i m not a tinubu fans but i think it was not about greediness.he was only been ambitious and he saw an opportunity coming he quickly wanted to tap into..if any of us is closer to the top people in power then you will do the same to stay relevant..i think he had achieved his aim anyway...i m only wondering why kola has not been able to improve on any of abiola businesses like the likes of dangote and otedola.i just beilieve he has the capability then with what they have on ground.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Odingo1:
The perpetrators of June 12 saga are all working free from IBB to Al-Mustapha without Yorubas calling for their prosecution.

What actually will the naming of a Stadium or holiday change when the people that committed the crime is working free and are even the one giving them free holiday and the naming, that is tantamount to dancing unclad on Abiola grave and those they killed. This what they called Greek gift from the Trojans, Is it not supposed to be a mourning day.
Oyel all over your head.
You're one of the few Nigerians who have intellectually interrogated the Nigerian story and have an idea of what true justice and nation building is. Unfortunately, folks like you who wish to occupy the office of true patriots and citizens of the republic are orphans. The majority or maybe vocal minority are satisfied with crumbs or any semblance of crumbs from the wobbling leaders. Let's hope you're in the silent majority and these find their voices at the nick of time
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
farem:

This boy is a baby!

Can he tell us what he personally did that can stand 10% of what tinubu did to recognise his father.
The first and only governor that never shirk in declaring junen12 a national holiday I'm Lagos.
At a time, only tinubu was declaring the day as holiday when he was the governor after PDP stole the other South West States.

I think his sister, hafsat, has less fat damaging her medulla reasoning
So because tinubu declared June 12 a public holiday he should no longer speak the truth??
I'm not sure you can be a dependable son to your father

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Jaideyone(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
Only gullible ones c Tinubu as a Messiah... Tinubu is the most selfish back stabbing politician in Nigeria...he represents a true Yoruba person's attitude
slowpoke

yet you fools have been expecting the backstabbers to vote the same way you do. isn't that madness? were

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Billionaire09: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
sankout:

Yoruba Moslem useless people

Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a choosing one to set Biafrans free.

Who asari? A criminal that is selling freedom of Biafrans/ and so called south south and Niger deltans.

Why is the foolish asari not built a pin in his region to help those he claimed to be fighting for, economic and politically?

Asari and paid masters from the north and Yoruba must account for odi massacred and other unlawful killings as militants.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:
If this is true, then This kola abiola is just stupid. Does he think his dad is some sort of Saint.keep running your foolish mouth and they will start unboxing his skeletons.

Abiola also paid the price for his padi padi with ibb and Co.

the sameTinubu that had to flee Nigeria is the one this fool says was begging abacha for commissioner.

Meanwhile, it is only the abiola women who I recall having anything to say during those dark days and after.kudirat in abacha days, hafsat after.

This idiot who could not keep up any of abiolas businesses should stfu
Critique the message not the messenger or are you tinubu's publicist?

It is also telling from your post now that abiola is suddenly deteriorating in ur estimation just because his son said something about tinubu that you're not comfortable with

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Meritocracy: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The end time of tinubu is near.

In your mind, do you think ordinary person can face Abacha. Go and ask how Abiola also use his money to play politics against Awolowo. Politics is dirty game and where is Kola all these years that he's telling stories now. If Tinubu didn't support Buhari do you think June 12 celebration will come to stay. Why Obasanjo the main beneficiary of Abiola struggle didn't do it despite he's from ogun state.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by DSoj(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Rubbish talk.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by deomelo: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
wingmanII:

Your tin god has been unmasked, deal with it!
Hiding under ipob won't work this time.

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Shegunsmart(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Is this not Asiwaju Bola Ahmed in this picture?
So, it's been long since he started using recommended glasses?
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Sunsets: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
Go and read the interview.
iammo:
smiley

Mumu People before you wail on Tinubu's request, Remember most cabinet members of Abacha where selected by Abiola himself, and Abiola knew about the coup that ousted the interim Goverment, Abiola's problem with Abacha started when he refused to relinquish power to him or start a new democratic dispensation after Abacha tested powers
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Sunsets: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
In other words, Tinubu became a NADECO by default, as a last resort. 'If you don't give me, I will work against you' mentality.
Smaade:

Source: https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/06/12/my-dad-victim-of-complex-conspiracy-kola-abiola/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by wetdspace(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Fake News from Hell!
First you said Sun news and now .
And then he thoroughly highlighted Tinubu's part....
Then you posted an old picture of him, yet you went to his house to interview him.

Some people will die of hate last last.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Sunsets: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sorry you don't seem to get it. He has been posturing as a NADECO this and this, huffing and puffing on being an apostle of Abiola's political apostle when all he was was just a jobber. Zero principle.
fxdee:
i m not a tinubu fans but i think it was not about greediness.he was only been ambitious and he saw an opportunity coming he quickly wanted to tap into..if any of us is closer to the top people in power then you will do the same to stay relevant..i think he had achieved his aim anyway...i m only wondering why kola has not been able to improve on any of abiola businesses like the likes of dangote and otedola.i just beilieve he has the capability then with what they have on ground.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by sangresan(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
NaijaMutant:
Tinubu can do anything for power

He kept begging for every available position from Administrator down to a commissioner grin

From the supposedly evil Abacha grin

End shall never wonders grin

And you believe every trash you read?

You need to have your head examined...
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by farem: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Buckubuck:

So because tinubu declared June 12 a public holiday he should no longer speak the truth??
I'm not sure you can be a dependable son to your father

Mr, Abuser, Can you outline what this guy has done that ever enhanced the image of his father- economically, socially, politically?
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by donttouchme: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
The man is a notorious thief. I wonder why people still prostrated before him. Unserious people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
farem:

Mr, Abuser, Can you outline what this guy has done that ever enhanced the image of his father- economically, socially, politically?

Maybe you should read his interview again. You'll find ur answers there. What you on the other hand expect from him is to turn the truth on its head in other to project a beneficiary of June 12 who happens to be ur political mentor positively. If he does that, it will be akin to using the left hand to point to his father's house, an act known in Yoruba parlance to be the preserve of bastards. As long as he's speaking the truth about the events surrounding his father's political journey, he is in the right regardless of whose stomach is turned. You should be bright enough to realise that!!
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by cuteboy2: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Mumu People before you wail on Tinubu's request, Remember most cabinet members of Abacha where selected by Abiola himself, and Abiola knew about the coup that ousted the interim Goverment, Abiola's problem with Abacha started when he refused to relinquish power to him or start a new democratic dispensation after Abacha tested powers

Did you read you read the interview at all. Kola said his father, MKO never nominated anybody to serve under Abacha. Read paragraph 3

Kola Abiola:
He said, contrary to widely held beliefs, Abiola never nominated anybody into the regime of the late General Sani Abacha, and explained that some of his father’s former allies who chose to serve the late dictator had already decided to be part of his regime and his father could not stop them.

On the contrary, Tinubu went begging for Administrator, Deputy Administrator, and Commissioner. Each was refused. Kai sad shocked
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by oyatz(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
You seems to know so much on how Tinubu got to the top in the power circles but do you know how you can get to the top in your career?

Lightening:

Tinubu is just a crafty politician. He only rode on the sentiment of June 12, of which he was one of the dramatis paesonae, to position himself fraudulently as the most Yoruba-centric politician which enabled him acquire the followership get enjoys today.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by oyatz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Noooo, you guessed wrong.

The person was the late Prof Femi Agbalajobi who was appointed by Jakande as the SSG in his 3 month second term in 1983 and was appointed a Commissioner by the Military Administrator of Lagos State, the then Col Olagunsoye Oyinlola in 1993.

madjune:
The person close to Jakande that got the commissioner slot was Funsho Williams.

Tinubu was bitter about it.

That's why he stopped Funsho from being Governor of Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Prompto: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nope instead it will be right after your immediate family n unborn generation.

Tyche:

After your immediate and extended family
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by Tyche(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Prompto:
Nope instead it will be right after your immediate family n unborn generation.

That curse will follow you as surely as the sun rises in the east daily. That way, you will be circumspect is your triviality
Re: Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola by dru23(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2019
Tyche:

That curse will follow you as surely as the sun rises in the east daily. That way, you will be circumspect is your triviality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nationwide Topless March On June 12 / Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki / Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.