Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time (95062 Views)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / England Vs France: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 10th Dec 2022 / Tunisia Vs France: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 1) On 30th Nov 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by iTearHerToto: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
argon500:
HT Nigeria 0 - 0 France

The commentator is wrong. We had a shot on target
See see see what a Zoogerian is fighting for; A shot on target sad
Who did this to us?cry
[img]https:///view/sad-blackish-anthony-anderson-tears-upset-gif-4988274.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Kenneth10110(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
wiseone28:
Make France score o..my friends ticket is at stake
Your dude is not alone. Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Favor99(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
France almost scored on a bogus foul call. These refs are trying to set us up bogus again like they did when we played Norway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by purleesh(f): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
flames01:

Had trick? Who thought you that english?

You nor think na overzealous autocorrect handiwork?

Abi who thoughting you yours? grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
If all we are looking to do now is counter...then it must be well planned..that means that our attackers must get the balls when they should and accurately too...haba
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
wiseone28:
Make France score o..my friends ticket is at stake
cheesy ur friend ticket abi ur ticket?

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Jerkules: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
otokx:
hope we don't end this match with 10 men?
Na Orgy?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by flames01: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
purleesh:

You nor think na overzealous autocorrect handiwork?

Abi who thoughting you yours? grin

My bad; I meant taught. So, who taught you that kind of English? Had Trick?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by udemzyudex(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
COMPAQ:
No offence to the girls but the lack of education and therfore intelligence comes to play when you watch both the men and women play. A well educated kid is able to take coaching instruction much better and apply it to the game I. E when to pass, when to hold on to the ball and wait for support, when to tackle and when to just stand and shepard the player, when to make a run behind the defender and when to run wide!

We lack the basics, not just because of poor coaching but also because of poor mental capacity of our players (make and female) to take it in.

After all many of our players are typically from the streets.

Funny.. Very funny. You don't know what you're talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
France looking to get an early goal...it's scary mehn...
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by rapthugx(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
People can castigate this team as they like, but we are still in this game. The girls are giving it their all. We are playing a team ranked among the top 5 in the world, a country that has one of the best women leagues in Europe. The girls are trying.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by xynerise: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Is that not a man? The Falcon lady with red dreads grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by purleesh(f): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
flames01:

My bad; I meant taught. So, who taught you that kind of English? Had Trick?

You
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by iTearHerToto: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Aboguede:

Nigeria is still better than all European countries put together
Given by your name I concur
[img]https:///view/good-point-kermit-kermit-the-frog-gif-4645051.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by femicyrus(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
rohr will now have a reason why super eagles lost to Burundi. Tunisia 1: 1Burundi after 90minutes
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
The whole team is too poor

They can't even pass accurately
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by julioralph(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
LordAdamX:
Can't complain about the first half.

France is a high-pressing side which is the reason for the large amount of giveaways; and we haven't had much of the ball to get into the rhythm to test the French GK.

That said, we're set up well, defending solidly, and doing our damn best to match French relentless energy.

I hope Ebere turns up in the second half and Ordega sees more of the ball.

-Lord
You're right. But we've been largely lucky, cause this French team is more or less a 2nd string side.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by mfm04622: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
rapthugx:
People can castigate this team as they like, but we are still in this game. The girls are giving it their all. We are playing a team ranked among the top 5 in the world, a country that has one of the best women leagues in Europe. The girls are trying.

Don't mind them! Ask those criticizing in what sport or whatever they are good enough to represent Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by babyfaceafrica: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
femicyrus:
rohr will now have a reason why super eagles lost to Burundi. Tunisia 1: 1Burundi after 90minutes
abi..and people are yabbing that Senegal beat us 1-0
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by playpaz: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ebere is doing great
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Iamgrey5(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
France committing more players forward.

We need to take advantage of the situation before France score from the sustained pressure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by ecclize: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
I hope falcon could get a draw.. This oparanozie no dey the match at all
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by babyfaceafrica: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
julioralph:

You're right. But we've been largely lucky, cause this French team is more or less a 2nd string side.
first team or second team..naija dey try
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good right hand nnadozie ...just don't palm it into the French path...dakun, lahor..Biko ..

I thought there was a French hand ball there before that strike

Commentator saying Norway has scored a second penalty ...see bonus galore wink

Good job ebere...why the crowd dey shout sef
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by FuckDaMods: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:
The whole team is too poor

They can't even pass accurately
because they are all igbos angry
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by babyfaceafrica: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
ecclize:
I hope falcon could get a draw..
This oparanozie no dey the match at all
oshola no dey,oparanoze no dey..who dey?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Choi shocked
Good job Ebi....our defense doing a very good job
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by kinibigdeal(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
flames01:

Had trick? Who thought you that english?

No vex Mr. English. I meant to say Hat trick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Aboguede(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

stop leaving in dream land.

You in Italy how many times u dey see puna shine?

Just walking about on tilled roads for nothing

Choro master

Afankulo
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Lordjb: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Na wa for this kind match, see my signature below for link to stream the match
Re: Nigeria Vs France: FIFA Women's World Cup (0 - 1) Full Time by Faceville: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
If only some people knew the quality of players France command in this game ehhh. Nigerians will be very happy to secure a draw.

LYON women team play pass SUPER EAGLES grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Nelson Mandela Challenge - (0 - 2) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2023 (1 - 1 ) On 14th January 2024 / Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.