Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together (42259 Views)

Meghan, The Duchess Of Sussex, Named ‘Ifeoma’, Embraces Nigerian Root / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
I used to crush on this guy till he lost recently and he crushed my crushing embarassed

Then you're not crushing him, you're crushing the belts..

Better still the ways you switch side shows the b**tch inside.. �
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by akanbiaa(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2019
Liliyann:
I used to crush on this guy till he lost recently and he crushed my crushing embarassed
You were crushing on his winnings not him so you can now crush on Ruiz the pot bellied boxer that defeated AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 13, 2019
He isnt spotted.... he was seen
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by GEEBITE: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2019
Obviously you need to go to specsavers not to notice they are in a boxing gym.
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Ma lo train, ma ya pishure kakiri

Translation: better go and train instead of taking pictures up and down.

Na so you dey flex wey fat man go panel beat you

Omoluabi come and take magic ring jare tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by TheFacelessMan: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2019
GEEBITE:
Obviously you need to go to specsavers not to notice they are in a boxing gym.

Those with low IQ are very easy to detect.

Go for a brain transplant.

It was obviously a joke but you are too dense to see.... as evident as i made it.

Stay off my comments, they require a minimum level of IQ and you are exempted. Didinrin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by GEEBITE: 7:03am On Jun 13, 2019
Who has a low IQ now.Joking on an obvious image shows your brain is permanently tuned towards negativity.ASIWERE.
TheFacelessMan:

Those with low IQ are very easy to detect.

Go for a brain transplant.

It was obviously a joke but you are too dense to see.... as evident as i made it.

Stay off my comments, they require a minimum level of IQ and you are exempted. Didinrin.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by TheFacelessMan: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2019
GEEBITE:

GEEBITE to his useless homosexual father:

Who has a low IQ now.Joking on an obvious image shows your brain is permanently tuned towards negativity.ASIWERE.

Ok. My condolences. I should have known
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by selemo: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2019
Liliyann:
Then you are not a fan!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Liliyann(f): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Babysho:

Why did God make Nigerian girls like this?
Ladies, give me information that I don't know. Tell me details about his matches and what you think about it. Be informed too. Surprise me.

Don't be ordinary. I can see through you and all you ever think of. Money, hair, your mama and papa, your younger ones, husband, photos and food. I'm not saying these are bad but widen your horizon please.

When you watch a movie, know the genre of that movie and understand all the puns and sarcasms in their comedy. Google something about it. Don't you ever get curious?
I once purposely watched a bunch of badly rated movies from rottentomatoes for the fun of it.

When you hear Anthony Joshua, think of his previous fights, maybe the loss is a calculated one? Maybe he actually lost focus? Be like this and you'll find the beauty in life. And together we'll be able to teach our children good use of intelligence and the next Nollywood generation will make movies where the scripts are not total crap of shitcake like we do now.

Thanks and be good.

K lipsrsealed
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Alejobs: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Atinuke Oyelude, The First Crowned Miss Nigeria In 1957 (Then & Now Pics) / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A / Five Star Music Star Kcee Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, In Norway (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.