Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together (42070 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by adecz: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by duality(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Joshua, come 9ja make dem give you, Eti-Ada
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann ipost=79269639:
I used to crush on this guy till he lost recently and he crushed my crushing embarassed
Even Uriel is no more proud of him.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by tejiritex(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
I used to crush on this guy till he lost recently and he crushed my crushing embarassed

Fair weather. Now we know
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Omalle: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Celebrity boxer
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Glink2018(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Fair weather friend.
Supposing you are his wife, I believe you could have left him. Disasters Naija ladies.

May God don't let marry someone like this eediot in my life.
Igbo crew. I spit on your head
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by ziziangel(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
imitateMe:

Fish brain
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by alizma: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
U used to crush on his success not on him. Pls rearrange your statement.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Ugosample(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
chichiana:

Now you've got work abi. Selling useless ebook for 2k when you can get any information about paint making with just #100 data

Fear god

Lmao
someone has to try something

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by liverpool72(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
u can try me
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Dagger111(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Jesu!!! So na so life be, you only follows who know road abi?
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by dalass(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
I used to crush on this guy till he lost recently and he c[b]rushed my crushing[/b] embarassed
Hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by odimbannamdi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Glink2018:

Fair weather friend.
Supposing you are his wife, I believe you could have left him. Disasters Naija ladies.

May God don't let marry someone like this eediot in my life.
Igbo crew. I spit on your head

wink cheesy grin
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Blackfriday: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
tongue
grin

Onye ofe
Him collect better beating the other day

Brain don reset
A tale of one blow seven akpus cheesy
don't be silly my friend.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
I used to crush on this guy pocket till he lost recently and he crushed my crushing embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Gabson001(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Who knw you?
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Gabson001(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ezeego1:

Wilder go beat this guy mercilessly.

I don't know who is dodging the fight, this is the kinda fight I wanna see.
Common sense is not common
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Felyyaks(f): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
imitateMe:

Fish brain

Rather empty brain
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by daniwise(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
kaen1317:
If to say na Igbo that big belle for no beat am like small pikin. Haba my Afonja brothers no wonder...come and chop me now!

What of Samuel Peters
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by nonix22(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
ryloy:
Harry my man Simple man
Yea, he is. But those his baffs from head to toe na stock o
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by flington4550(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Nawa naija girls
Oti Gbe body eee sharpaly
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by TedLawrence(f): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Did you know how he rose to the top, this is what

helped him.. why not check it out.

www.tenshot..com
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Mariangeles(f): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
harry go tall o shocked he's almost at the same height with AJ
He's very tall, as with Prince William also
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Frankicent(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

You a f**l . P*st
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by imitateMe(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=Felyyaks post=79271966][/quote]
Empty skull lipsrsealed
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by deavicky(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
you are having crunch for AJ when I dey here. I even get glove.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

angry

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by JoseRaji(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Smh. Typical African. They're only with you as long as you're on top. They didn't contribute anything to your success o. They just want to leech off your fame. Once it's gone, you discover that you're all alone.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by nurufirst(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
How many of us are aware that he is a Muslim [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by IAmTobore(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ezeego1:

Wilder go beat this guy mercilessly.

I don't know who is dodging the fight, this is the kinda fight I wanna see.
I hope Ruiz and Wilder just goes ahead and fight each other now. But had it been it was Tyson Fury that Ruiz fought against, Tyson Fury for too beat that guy sha. Or what do you think.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Babysho(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:

Why did God make Nigerian girls like this?
Ladies, give me information that I don't know. Tell me details about his matches and what you think about it. Be informed too. Surprise me.

Don't be ordinary. I can see through you and all you ever think of. Money, hair, your mama and papa, your younger ones, husband, photos and food. I'm not saying these are bad but widen your horizon please.

When you watch a movie, know the genre of that movie and understand all the puns and sarcasms in their comedy. Google something about it. Don't you ever get curious?
I once purposely watched a bunch of badly rated movies from rottentomatoes for the fun of it.

When you hear Anthony Joshua, think of his previous fights, maybe the loss is a calculated one? Maybe he actually lost focus? Be like this and you'll find the beauty in life. And together we'll be able to teach our children good use of intelligence and the next Nollywood generation will make movies where the scripts are not total crap of shitcake like we do now.

Thanks and be good.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
9jaBloke:
I really like Joshua's spirit and I hope he reclaims his titles.

Kai this life sha! See Princess Diana's baby that I practically watched grow.
what generation are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / Williams Uchemba Wears Igbo Tradditional Attires To Youth Assembly In U.S (PICS) / D'banj Pictured With Tyler Perry In South Africa (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.