Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig (640 Views)

Bento Delivaz: Your New Best Friend For Food And Parcel Delivery Within Abuja / Orji Uzor, Dangote, Adenuga Make The List Of Top 10 Richest Men In Nig. In 20232 / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mobile swimming pool available for sale and delivery within any location in Nigeria.
This mobile swimming pool can be used in recreational centers, hotels, schools. Can also be installed indoor and outdoor.
Price : 150,000 Naira per unit
Limited stock.
You pay after delivery, this swimming pool can be installed easily, mobile and can withstand any weather conditions
Intex Metal Frame Pool Set, 18-Feet 12feet wide 4 feet dip
The pool set is designed for buyers looking for a strong and durable pool set that can withstand weather elements as well as frequent use. This set is made of durable Intex Tough PVC material. The material is resistant to the effects of oil, gas and even salt water. Given that these form a list of damaging items that come into contact with the pool from the people using them or during maintenance, it is highly resilient. The PVC based material allows you to leave the pool outside during winter without any worry. The steel frame is also rust resistant maintaining its strength and appealing appearance throughout use.

Specifications
This specific pool set comes with a host of features meant to enhance its value to the buyer. The package includes the PVC wall panels and metal bars for the steel frame; when set up the pool is do ensure that the pool water stays as clean as possible all through. This is quite useful considering that it is mostly adult and kids who will be using the pool. Other item included in the package include manual guide for easy set up.
Contact me via WhatsApp or mobile :09012101772 if interested.

Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by tyup(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
These pictures looks Photoshopped undecided Tho my neighbor was scammed on this before
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by tyup(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
OILSEF:
You pay before delivery,

But why?
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by Jmk9292(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
The concept is not a bad one...
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
tyup:

You're a stupid thief and a scammer.....God will punish you Son of a useless cow angry

Brother, I bear no grudges or neither do I have any issues with you to have received such insult from you but am not a street guy, your or a scammer as you do refer to me, you can come to shop here in aba . We made such terms because most times when you deliver you don't get paid or the client disappears but to prove you my genuity, let's meet and seal the deal simple
Thanks
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
tyup:

You're a stupid thief and a scammer.....God will punish you Son of a useless cow angry
Where do you stay, make an order I will deliver to you, you see your product, pay for it and also my logistics, if you accept my terms, let's deal.
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jmk9292:
The concept is not a bad one...
The innovation is a nice one, thanks for the remark
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by tyup(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
OILSEF:

Brother, I bear no grudges or neither do I have any issues with you to have received such insult from you but am not a street guy, your or a scammer as you do refer to me, you can come to shop here in aba . We made such terms because most times when you deliver you don't get paid or the client disappears but to prove you my genuity, let's meet and seal the deal simple
Thanks

I'm humbled.....i'm deeply sorry fr what I said

Payment bfr delivery would scare customers away. tis my one cent.
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
tyup:

I'm humbled.....i'm deeply sorry fr what I said

Payment bfr delivery would scare customers away. tis my one cent.
Brother, I understand the way you feel, getting scammed of your hard earned income but certainly am into future achievements when it comes to business , no worries you can place your orders if any, I can always deliver any anywhere. Thanks for your time anyways
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by Bestboy11513(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
They'd be no fun in this, it's too small.
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
For customers placing their orders this month, we will do payments on delivery, you get your product, confirm it, pay for the product and also for logistics to your location.
Keep your calls coming
WhatsApp or mobile :09012101772
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
Bestboy11513:
They'd be no fun in this, it's too small.
Lots of fun, it quite big though, although there are bigger sizes but they are not yet available here in Nigeria.
Thanks for the note
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Keep your orders coming....
Re: Mobile Swimming Pool Available For Sale And Delivery Within Any Location In Nig by OILSEF: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Keep your orders coming....

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Me Answer This Question / Wealth Creation Training / Has Anyone Used Or Know About Ccommissions.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.