Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo (27217 Views)

Baby Factory Busted In Anambra, Five Pregnant Girls Rescued / Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by thinksquad(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
When people say Nigeria will be great again,I laugh because I believe those ones have not faced the reality on ground . Nigeria can never be one . the politicans look for top positions to make money ." if you dey four years for government, you no make money you be fool "how can dia be more than 300 tribes in Nigeria and only two tribes are ruling Nigeria.I no fit dey think Nigeria matter.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by NwaliE01: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Southeast keep painting Nigeria bad Because of the crimes coming out from the region.
What have your region ever produced?

1 Like

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Jiga2019(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nightwolf1:

One man used his technical know-how to produce guns, an idiot in your class started shouting south east. Dumb retardo
u foolish! His own technical know -how can only b used negatively, foolish nyamri people

2 Likes

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by luluman: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nightwolf1:

One man used his technical know-how to produce guns, an idiot in your class started shouting south east. Dumb retardo
Don't be stvpid, use your ingenuity to do something not illegal now. mumu
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Wantedmiller: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Do anyone noticed that since Senator Rochas collected his certificate....... Ihedioha media crew Don reduce their picture outburst.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenechukwufrank:
The Commissioner of Police in Imo, Rabiu Ladodo, said the command had arrested one Eze Ajoku, a 63-year-old man in Agwa, Oguta LGA who specialized in fabricating guns.

The CP who disclosed this on Wednesday said the suspect was among the 22 others arrested, including a serving police Inspector, for various crimes ranging from armed robbery, kidnapping, cultism and illegal possession of firearms.

He listed items recovered from the fabricating factory to include one locally made pistol, one 9MM live ammunition, two double barrel pipes, and eight single barrelled pipes.

See How It Happened: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/06/12/gun-fabricating-factory-busted-in-imo/

lalasticlala
Na wa O
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Juliusmalema:
And they will jail him, instead of harnessing the idea

Na your type DSS dey look for ! Make I kuku contact dem pass your Nairaland detials sharp sharp cool
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Billionaire09: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Juliusmalema:

That's why animals are in government.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Stop encouraging criminal DSS are looking for people like
You. You see what they use the gun prosecutes
Forget, all the man need is rehabilitation, he's far too talented to rot in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by KingOdart(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
NwaliE01:

Proforce a Yoruba company in South West manufacture Armour Cars

Las Las na hatred and pain go kill you grin

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by KingOdart(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2019
thinksquad:
When people say Nigeria will be great again,I laugh because I believe those ones have not faced the reality on ground . Nigeria can never be one . the politicans look for top positions to make money ." if you dey four years for government, you no make money you be fool "how can dia be more than 300 tribes in Nigeria and only two tribes are ruling Nigeria.I no fit dey think Nigeria matter.

So you are still pained because of NASS grin

This is a thread of when you guys were doing yours

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/1

Karma is a Bitch and you can feel free to take sniper grin
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by SachaBastien(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2019
Biafrans getting ready for the coming storm. No wonder my igbo friend always tells me that 2019 is not 1967.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by KingOdart(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2019
NwaliE01:

The question should be directed toward your region instead

Five percenter feeling funky because of a criminal

I don't think anything good has ever come out of your region other than pain, crimes, bitterness and hatred

Las Las na hatred and bitterness go kill you in your poto poto region

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by KingOdart(m): 12:18am On Jun 13, 2019
SachaBastien:
Biafrans getting ready for the coming storm. No wonder my igbo friend always tells me that 2019 is not 1967.

They are only getting ready to be slaughter grin
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by SachaBastien(m): 12:56am On Jun 13, 2019
KingOdart:

They are only getting ready to be slaughter grin
Well, nothing is certain. Wars tend to take their own course, deviating even from the plans of master strategists.
I just hope more bloodshed can be averted, Nigerians have suffered so much.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by deltateam: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Thank you. We should look at long term sometimes not always being myopic. They could be gainfully employed.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by AnanseK(m): 12:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Nightwolf1:

They always justify crimes. They incapable of having a civilized human existence within law and order. You want to manufacture arms, get a license to do it.

1 Like

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Dami12345: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2019
Nightwolf1:

I swear, instead of employment. Its jail.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by rummmy: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2019
Na the man produce the guns in that picture? Pictures of the guns or I donbelieveit.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by thinksquad(m): 3:43am On Jun 13, 2019
KingOdart:

So you are still pained because of NASS grin

This is a thread of when you guys were doing yours

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/1

Karma is a Bitch and you can feel free to take sniper grin

am not Yoruba.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Jaideyone(m): 4:38am On Jun 13, 2019
Nightwolf1:

yes technical know-how to fabricate guns for criminals. you are the dumb retardo

of the gun is used on you will you be happy? cow
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Jaideyone(m): 4:43am On Jun 13, 2019
greymiles:

Don’t mind him.
In a sane society, he’ll be given money to explore his talent more.
But afonja wont see dat
talent my ass.
what do you think the gun is meant for? you think he wants to use it to hunt animals?

do you know I've been shot with one of these locally made guns before? I still carry the scar on my chest with over 20 pellets still left on the right side of my chest.

I pray you'll be one of the victims very soon so you can beg the Government to give them money while you are on the hospital bed struggling to survive. animal
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 13, 2019
Fukkafukkah:

Na your type DSS dey look for ! Make I kuku contact dem pass your Nairaland detials sharp sharp cool

DSS with others countries weapon.

Is people like u that is stagnating this shiithole
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 13, 2019
deltateam:

Thank you. We should look at long term sometimes not always being myopic. They could be gainfully employed.

Not in Nigeria
rather they will kill and destroy the Idea.

What a government.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by kernel01: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Southeast keep painting Nigeria bad Because of the crimes coming out from the region.

May illiteracy never kill you. I challenge you to show us any data from any reputable media houses showing East leading in any form of crime, but from the few I have it shows your region is deep necked into crime.

Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by kernel01: 5:40am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

West will always celebrate crime, like Bode George, vote ex-convict like Gbajabiamila, while elect Drug lords like Kashamu.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by lalo128: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2019
Juliusmalema:
fish brain.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by lalo128: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2019
2cato:
Any region capable of produce weapons will surely win any war
another fish brain.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by lalo128: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2019
Earthquake2:

After producing they send it to your region to kill urselfs
fish brain.
Re: Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2019
lalo128:
fish brain.
Unity keepers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Attacked With A Razor Blade In Delta (Graphic Photos) / 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State / Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.