Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

We Will Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty- Buhari (290 Views)

‘FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed / We Have Lifted 5 Million Nigerians Out Of Extreme Poverty - Buhari / We’ll Take 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Will Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty- Buhari by FRESHGIST247: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sunday Silver E.

President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, today pledged to give his best for Nigeria as he begins second term in office. The President who officially recognized June 12 as Democracy Day in Nigeria also named the Abuja National Stadium after MKO Abiola.

In a long speech, President Buhari assured Nigerians of his willingness to look into the main problem of the Nation which is poverty. He said up to 100 million Nigerians can be rescued from poverty with good Leadership in place for about 10 years including his 4 years of ”Next Level’.

President Buhari’s speech today.

Protocols.

All Praise is due to GOD Almighty Who spared our lives to be present at this great occasion. We give thanks also that the democratic process has been further entrenched and strengthened.
2. Twenty years ago, a democratically elected government took over from the military in a historic transfer of political power for our country.
3. Today, we are privileged to mark the longest period of unbroken democratic leadership and 5th peaceful transfer of power from one democratically elected government to another in Nigeria.
4. Throughout the last four years, I respected the independence of INEC. I ensured that INEC got all the resources it needed for independent and impartial management of elections in the country.
5. All interested parties are agreed that the recent elections, which except for pockets of unrest, were free, fair and peaceful.
6. I thank all the people who worked for our party, who campaigned and who voted for us. I thank my fellow Nigerians, who, since 2003 have consistently voted for me.

http://regulusnews.com/2019/06/12/we-will-lift-100-million-nigerians-out-of-poverty-buhari/

Re: We Will Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty- Buhari by Harrymig1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
I pray so
Re: We Will Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty- Buhari by GeeOh(f): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmmm! It is well.
Re: We Will Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty- Buhari by Mynd44: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2019

(1)

Profile Of Senate President Ahmed Lawan / BREAKING: Court Restrains Ganduje From Removing Sanusi As Emir / ‘why APC Needs Rejig’ – Omo-agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.