Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Me, Laca And Pepe Are Like Mo, Firmino And Mane - Aubameyang - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Me, Laca And Pepe Are Like Mo, Firmino And Mane - Aubameyang (536 Views)

AFCON Highest Goal Scorer: Emilio Nsue Of Equi. Guinea Lead Osimhen And Mane / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / Man Utd 1-4 Liverpool: Salah And Mane Fight Over Penalty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me, Laca And Pepe Are Like Mo, Firmino And Mane - Aubameyang by OfficialDlh(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Arsenal star Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is really looking forward to the game against Liverpool this week and has compared Arsenal attack with Liverpool's front three.

Aubameyang is really excited about the signing of Nicolas Pepe and the Gabon international has revealed he is looking forward to playing with him.

The game against Liverpool will be the first big test for Arsenal this season and many fans are already looking forward to seeing their new-look front three starting the game.

Speaking with Skyports, Aubameyang admitted it is going to be crazy when he, Lacazette and Pepe play together and also compared there style of attack with Liverpool's front three of Salah, Mane, and Firmino.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2019/08/me-laca-and-pepe-are-like-mo-firmino.html

Re: Me, Laca And Pepe Are Like Mo, Firmino And Mane - Aubameyang by Kaceman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
My PAL
Re: Me, Laca And Pepe Are Like Mo, Firmino And Mane - Aubameyang by coolie1: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
just mane is better than everyone in arsenal frontline

1 Like

Re: Me, Laca And Pepe Are Like Mo, Firmino And Mane - Aubameyang by gibzzhd: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
coolie1:
just mane is better than everyone in arsenal frontline
Mane better than Abu
Check d stats Only Messi and Ronaldo out scores Abu in the past 5 seasons

(1) (Reply)

Osinachi Ohale Joins Real Madrid (CD Tacon) / Fikayo Tomori Speaks On His Parental Root & What Inspired Him At Chelsea / Top Chelsea Video: Seria A Superstar On Way To Chelsea For Just £69 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.