Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Yvonne Jegede Shared Stunning Makeup Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Shared Stunning Makeup Photos Of Herself (599 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos / Dabota Lawson Looks Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shared Stunning Makeup Photos Of Herself by Delightikechi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Source: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/06/yvonne-jegede-shared-stunning-make-up-photos-of-herself.html

Nigerian Nollywood actress, filmmaker, model, and television personality, generally known as Yvonne Jegede took to Instagram to share beautiful makeup photos of herself.

The actress wrote as she shares stunning photos of her self;

Loving my self is never an option, it is compulsory.#workinProgress#ChocoSweet

Read More: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/06/yvonne-jegede-shared-stunning-make-up-photos-of-herself.html

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shared Stunning Makeup Photos Of Herself by Barney11: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
OK she fine

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shared Stunning Makeup Photos Of Herself by itspzpics(m): 3:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Seen

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have S*x With Wizkid - Slay Queen / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Son 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos / “acting Doesn’t Pay My Bills”- Actress Biodun Okeowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.