Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

‘MC Galaxy Is Very Wicked For Taking Advantage Of Me’ – Etinosa Cries Out In Res - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘MC Galaxy Is Very Wicked For Taking Advantage Of Me’ – Etinosa Cries Out In Res (412 Views)

Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘MC Galaxy Is Very Wicked For Taking Advantage Of Me’ – Etinosa Cries Out In Res by Petfadblog1: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
For saying it was a planned deal between himself and Etinosa, the embattled actress has blasted MC Galax, called him names, while begging him to move on and stop trying to bring her down. The ugly face off kicked off again in a fresh interview with HIP Tv, whne MC Galaxy revealed that the video where the actress appeared completely naked on his IG live was a planned deal but he did not know she would go to the extent that she did. He said: ‘I think I need to say the whole truth about this live video thing once and for all. The live video thing we planned it. Me and Etinosa actually planned that stuff but I wasn’t happy the way the whole thing turned pout to be on me alone. We planned it but we did not plan she would ”over naked” like that. She over did it when she came on live video”. In response, actress Etinosa said: “Stop lying to Nigerians. They are not stupid. This is the last I will say on this hurtful issue. It hurts me a lot and you can tell by the harsh stupid way I cursed an innocent child because his father won’t stop throwing it at my face. However, after that happened I tried talking to a real therapist and it really works- I have made significant progress.i am working really hard to be a better person. I no longer feel rage or pain when fans troll me about it. I laugh. Moving on process isn’t as easy as it sounds on tv. By 9pm on Africa Magic Urban you would see me again looking all perfect and talking perfect too but it’s not as easy as it looks on tv so no one should make it more complicated by adding lies. You can’t try to win Nigerians by lying to them. An effective damage control should avoid lies(MCG you would know this but you are an illiterate surrounded by illiterates). I have said my truth. I was caught at an unguarded moment, someone I called my friend recorded me and sent it to blogs. I take full responsibility and am trying to move on. I advice all parties involved including the nude video viewers to move on. Thanks” In addition she posted these words below…

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/mc-galaxy-is-very-wicked-for-taking.html

Re: ‘MC Galaxy Is Very Wicked For Taking Advantage Of Me’ – Etinosa Cries Out In Res by Exempted: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Dont worry....
He will compensate you....
Re: ‘MC Galaxy Is Very Wicked For Taking Advantage Of Me’ – Etinosa Cries Out In Res by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
undecided
Re: ‘MC Galaxy Is Very Wicked For Taking Advantage Of Me’ – Etinosa Cries Out In Res by Jayslicky: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
This etinosa should just shut up already!!! Everytime my nude video, my video, one would think there was something special about her body, thanks to the video we noticed her slippers breasts and her blackboard yansh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1 / Tiwa Savage Replies Critic: The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining! / I Stand With Biodun Fatoyinbo"- Wale Jana & Other COZA Members Support Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.