Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (97186 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Hadampson(m): 1:35am On Jul 08, 2019
OfficialBrendan:
Play 2odd with the 4m�..then another 2odd with 8m..that's 16m..
Then u can process any country visa....

I laugh in spiritual powers grin grin
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by greggng: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
wow did he apply himself or helped by a agent. Abeg i need more info cause i share same prospect with the traveller..

He got it through an agent. My only problem with agent something is their attitude of collecting money upfront in advance... I cannot take that risk. But if you promise to finish everything and we can reach agreement on your payment , I might be interested. I don't wanna lose my money if visa didn't workout. I will find out about his agent
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Hadampson(m): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Martinez39:
[font=serif] Not so fast dude, four million naira is a chicken change over there. Start something in Nigeria.

Something like what
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by dochenaj: 1:38am On Jul 08, 2019
To all the recommendations, I'll say this. A lot of travellers have been scammed and ended up regretting the path they took, because agents smooth talked them into an empty deal.
Do all the processing by yourself, don't listen to agent's old wives fables.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2019
greggng:

He got it through an agent. My only problem with agent something is their attitude of collecting money upfront in advance... I cannot take that risk. But if you promise to finish everything and we can reach agreement on your payment , I might be interested. I don't wanna lose my money if visa didn't workout. I will find out about his agent
here is my email peterchigozie029@gmail.com.i awaits your response.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by sakssey23: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Atigba:

Can someone with bsc accounting and masters in business and economics qualify for one of the occupation for express entry.

Of course... Email me on sakssey23@gmail.com
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by dochenaj: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Hadampson:

I laugh in spiritual powers grin grin
Lol. He is looking for who he will induce into committing suicide.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 1:40am On Jul 08, 2019
@ OP i would like to ask u some few questions. How old are you ? if you are above 40years i would advice you stay in Nigeria and make your money and enjoy ur self. people in abroad find it hard to gather that money, you have bills to pay, hydro, water, rent, INTERNET bills, car insurance my brother these are all the witches and wizard we have in the abroad. it is taxes taxes upon taxes. I just read some comments and laugh. even those who are successful are heavily taxed like fat cows. if you buy house for abroad if you wan sell after 25 years government of Canada or U.K or USA would collect 50% from the profit you make, i have been in Canada now for two years. my people oyinbo be like devil them collect N100 from you give u N10. my brother my advice if you can maintain and calm down u would be surprised God can give you insight. however if you are young and not married, say you are 30 years then you can consider traveling out. again this is my advice it should not form a generalized opinion. Again experience is a pleasant teacher. smiley

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by prepre12(f): 1:42am On Jul 08, 2019
With information on travelling to the Bahamas for studies and maybe migrate to other country later.
plus I'm Delta not Edo, I need my only broda out of this country for a greener pasture
FreeMejoor1:
to do what abeg my edo sista

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by moorebucks: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2019
ItsJagaban:
You can leave school for a session man.
As long as you're within the Masters period.
I've got friends who dropped school for a session just to hustle.
Baba, you go save money kpa.
All you need is an Agent getting you a good job.
And be ready to pay tax because you've gone from a student to a worker.

Bro please I humbly request you stop misleading people with false information, I currently live in Germany . Infact it’s a crime for a student to work beyond the stipulated hours, you’ll definitely run into issues with authorities during tax return. You can skip studies for a whole full year to work but you must enrolled each semester without attending classes and participating in exams , as well you’re not allowed to work beyond the 120days during this period

2 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Hadampson(m): 1:45am On Jul 08, 2019
olexjay:
I read couple of comments here with people saying 4m is a chicken change and damn small whereby most of those people commenting that borrowed data to browse.. Some advising him to invest into strange business which he's novice of so that at the end he would forfeit the money, I would just advice the OP to make his research personally on a country which is okay with no language barrier issue and move to, since deeply in his heart he has made up his mind on traveling and I also think Canada is a nice place just be wise so you don't fall into scam traveling agent
grin grin

A wise man said "never see language as barrier when you decide to go. You will be fine just like others you see there"
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by nadiq1: 1:45am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=mu2sa2 post=79278913]The 4m naira is just about 11k dollars. That is
small change in Western countries. Why not invest the money here and over time it grows. You can then afford to travel to Canada, Dubai or anywhere else for leisure, rather than to be just menial worker or even a criminal with all the risks involved. Someone told me that on his first trip abroad to London he saw a security guard in front of a shop and upon a closer look he discovered he was a lecturer he knew at a nigerian university, who left his job to seek so- called greener pastures abroad like OP is planning!

[That is an unfortunate myopic way of looking at this. With perseverance, that security will be more secured in the future./quote]
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Hadampson(m): 1:46am On Jul 08, 2019
dochenaj:

Lol. He is looking for who he will induce into committing suicide.

I swear down grin

It's a high risk
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Timi1990(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2019
sakssey23:

You know no anything you go just dey yarn.. People survive below a thousand dollars even after payment of rent or even before paying rent.
It's just for you to plan and organize yourself without depression �..

Bro that’s very hard . Even if you live in Mississippi the poorest state in the USA it’s still hard ; lots of people below $1000 will one way or the other fall back to food stamp . That’s the honest truth

2 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2019
prepre12:
With information on travelling to the Bahamas for studies and maybe migrate to other country later.
plus I'm Delta not Edo, I need my only broda out of this country for a greener pasture
bahamas is close to canada not italy because way naija gals full italy so na so so nuisance dem de constitute..
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by sakssey23: 1:47am On Jul 08, 2019
Makaveli1166:
Please I Need Your Opinions On Which Country To Migrate To With I N4m

I have decided to escape from this country in search of a saner climate for work or business.To be sincere i have raised 4million naira only in cash but don't want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .so as a chemical/petrochemical engineer.Kindly list out 1st world countries i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.
Your kind input would forever be appreciated.

How old are you? Good knowing you are a graduate aswell.. What's your educational level?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by omobaba1759: 1:48am On Jul 08, 2019
O DEEP GAN

mu2sa2:
The 4m naira is just about 11k dollars. That is
small change in Western countries. Why not invest the money here and over time it grows. You can then afford to travel to Canada, Dubai or anywhere else for leisure, rather than to be just menial worker or even a criminal with all the risks involved. Someone told me that on his first trip abroad to London he saw a security guard in front of a shop and upon a closer look he discovered he was a lecturer he knew at a nigerian university, who left his job to seek so- called greener pastures abroad like OP is planning!
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by oluwaahmed: 1:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Bene republic
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by sakssey23: 1:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Timi1990:

Bro that’s very hard . Even if you live in Mississippi the poorest state in the USA it’s still hard ; lots of people below $1000 will one way or the other fall back to food stamp . That’s the honest truth

I'm not talking about the States. Nah Canada me dey refer too and also not talking about the likes of Vancouver but a city that is just average. A province like SK.
People survived as students at 1000$ and below.. after paying rent.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Hadampson(m): 1:52am On Jul 08, 2019
mozzking:

lol true talk,she no fear nazi, she com mention germany, the most racist country in the world

Germany is not the most racist country in the world.. Have you been to Germany before undecided

Stop saying what is not true about my country PLEASE angry
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Timi1990(m): 1:53am On Jul 08, 2019
sakssey23:

I'm not talking about the States. Nah Canada me dey refer too and also not talking about the likes of Vancouver but a city that is just average. A province like SK.
People survived as students at 1000$ and below.. after paying rent.

You’re right about Canada , but for USA ; everything nah money .
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by RTSC: 1:54am On Jul 08, 2019
emperorblog21:

look for one african country and start business there o. save 2m in nigetia and go with 2m
So you have not seen all the videos of how Nigerians are being killed by jealous locals in all these african countries.?

Instead of you to advise him to either enter canada or stay put and invest in Nigeria.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chigo4u: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
@ OP i would like to ask u some few questions. How old are you ? if you are above 40years i would advice you stay in Nigeria and make your money and enjoy ur self. people in abroad find it hard to gather that money, you have bills to pay, hydro, water, rent, INTERNET bills, car insurance my brother these are all the witches and wizard we have in the abroad. it is taxes taxes upon taxes. I just read some comments and laugh. even those who are successful are heavily taxed like fat cows. if you buy house for abroad if you wan sell after 25 years government of Canada or U.K or USA would collect 50% from the profit you make, i have been in Canada now for two years. my people oyinbo be like devil them collect N100 from you give u N10. my brother my advice if you can maintain and calm down u would be surprised God can give you insight. however if you are young and not married, say you are 30 years then you can consider traveling out. again this is my advice it should not form a generalized opinion. Again experience is a pleasant teacher. smiley
When will you guys abroad walk the talk, come back to Nigeria and settle since you always discourage others from traveling. What is still keeping you abroad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Hadampson(m): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Odingo1:

You cannot leave school for one year in germany, your student resident permit expires after one and half years, how will the person renew it without going to school, there is no work that can give €2500 a month after tax as a student except short contract holiday job with daimler mercedes job or other big companies.

But Germany is good while Canada is the best.

Maybe to you sha. Trump once said heaven has strict immigration policy. The fact that Canada give PR like water doesn't make it better than Germany or other countries with strict immigration policy
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Martinez39(m): 1:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Hadampson:

Something like what
Anything that he can think of. It is not that easy, I know. However, going over there with four million naira won't be as rosy as it seems. Bills and taxes will finish his money in few months. wink
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 2:00am On Jul 08, 2019
chigo4u:

When will you guys abroad walk the talk, come back to Nigeria and settle since you always discourage others from traveling. What is still keeping you abroad
hmmmmmmmmmm again experience is the best teacher. by all means please come.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Spanishmilf(m): 2:02am On Jul 08, 2019
You should ask The OP how many years did it take him to save 4million

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Hadampson(m): 2:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Larrykaysail:
if you dont go to USA and Canada forget it, but is not easy here ,just stay in Nigeria and think of what to do, Bill's will finish ur 4M. Naira.. house rent , gas , electric , auto insurance,

I just dey wonder oh... For Nigeria, una no dey pay bills.

Even some bills wey you no suppose settle
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 2:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Hadampson:

I just dey wonder oh... For Nigeria, una no dey pay bills.

Even some bills wey you no suppose settle
hmmm okay.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by RTSC: 2:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Hadampson:

Maybe to you sha. Trump once said heaven has strict immigration policy. The fact that Canada give PR like water doesn't make it better than Germany or other countries with strict immigration policy

Germany is better and more advanced than canada but not by much.

When you factor in the difficulty in immigrating to germany and the language barrier, canada becomes the obvious choice.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chigo4u: 2:04am On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
hmmmmmmmmmm again experience is the best teacher. by all means please come.
That you have refused to return is the best experience any intending traveler can get lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Hadampson(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Anything that he can think of. It is not that easy, I know. However, going over there with four million naira won't be as rosy as it seems. Bills and taxes will finish his money in few months. wink

Hmm... Can he start a cigarette business??

At least he should be able to get more than 10x of the money in 6 months time

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.