Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (97722 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 4:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Can you compare your living life style with....Wizkid,OLAMIDE, Davido,donjazzy ND CO if you want to compare your self compare your self with your level MATE those people are super rich and they are celebrity for God sake...
and what law or force stopped from being one in Nigeria?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
it actually better not to have $1000 in your account than to have 4million in your house and you start to shiver because of thieves...... Calling 911 and they show up withing 2min, imagine me download in a file of 3gb within 3secs with 5g 985mb/s, imagine my phone is dead and am damn sure there will be light t home imagine a whole chicken is $2 in d Usa imagine sleeping comfortable at night without no noise of ole! Ole!! Ole!!! Or generator noise.... It not about d money abeg
Even if offered a position as CEO of Shell I will not return back to Nigeria to live. When you live in Europe or North America, you will realize peace of mind for you and you family members is more valuable than money.
You don't have to worry about kidnappers or armed robbers when travelling on the highway, you don't need armed guards protecting your house, walk anywhere at 3am in the morning without fear, if your sick and you call ambulance you know they will be there within minutes.
Every profession is respected and adequately rewarded-policemen,teachers and firemen are some of the highest paid people in the country and make $100k plus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Brightest04(m): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2019
For me i would advice you to invest the dough here either in poultry business, motor cycle spear parts,phone accessories, even in groceries store and in a short while you will counting monies and able to rove the world as you like.
But checking out of the country into uncertainty environment where you never know what awaits you is more dangerous.You can even end up a destitute there or end up in jail for a crime you never committed.
And remember what works for Taye might not for Kehinde.Think wise.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Spanishmilf(m): 4:52am On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
and what law or force stopped from being one in Nigeria?
You don't understand me
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Rosay15(f): 4:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
USA..... You just need an invitation letter and pay visa fee of 57k if they give you visa book your flight that all...
... Are you kidding me?, with how they deny people visa.
Do you anything about UK
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Spanishmilf(m): 4:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Brightest04:
For me i would advice you to invest the dough here either in poultry business, motor cycle spear parts,phone accessories, even in groceries store and in a short while you will counting monies and able to rove the world as you like.
But checking out of the country into uncertainty environment where you never know what awaits you is more dangerous.You can even end up a destitute there or end up in jail for a crime you never committed.
And remember what works for Taye might not for Kehinde.Think wise.
you are talking of him investing in agriculture hen Ruga matter still they Ground.....You are big joke
If he should invest in agriculture he should expect that in the first year he can't make enough profit

4 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Spanishmilf(m): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2019
Rosay15:
... Are you kidding me?, with how they deny people visa.
Do you anything about UK
I'm talking of usa I said if they issue you Visa book your flight.....Really again pls
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Rosay15(f): 4:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I'm talking of usa I said if they issue you Visa book your flight.....Really again pls
.. Okay,
Thanks.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 4:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
You don't understand me
like as i do not understand you,.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Henry22(m): 4:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Chei see money but no business idea, guy borrow me that money and wait another six months and see how I will turn it to 8million sad
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by sonnie10: 5:00am On Jul 08, 2019
oluwaahmed:

My brother 4m is roughly 14k CAD. its enough to get you started in canada. Do u think their money is valueless like naija currency? Don't forget that if you legally go to Canada u would be entitled to work and earn at least $12 per hour? Your hourly wage will take care of your bills like electricity, feeding and transportation (assuming you work 60hours a week). Mind you many bankers in Nigeria put in that 60 hours in 3 days, so 60 hours a week in us or Canada is even OK for a naija guy. You can get an auction car for 2k (2008 toyota camry)fixing and shipping maybe every comes up to $4K. The car is important because u might want to do uber on your way back from work. If u studied business courses in naija, dump it when u come to Canada or US (however if you are IT inclined very good for you) start pharmacy courses sharply as its among the top five highest paying jobs in us and Canada. You can even do a 6-9 months program as pharmacy technician and earn up to $16 per hour while u study for your pham.D. Get out of naija quickly before its too late.
i don’t know where someone who studied engineering in Nigeria would start if he decides to study pharm D abroad. Imagine going back to bio 1. It’s going to take 6-7 more years. The courses from pharmacy tech are not transferable since it’s just a certificate course. Let’s not even go to the chemistry requirements

2 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chinchum(m): 5:03am On Jul 08, 2019
If you can qualify for Express entry via Canada route, then 4 million naira (~14,000 CAD)is enough if you are single, don't use an agent.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by dhrogbar: 5:05am On Jul 08, 2019
@OP, Kindly go ahead if you can spend 3.99miillion wisely out of the 4million to leave Nigeria for countries like USA, Australia, Germany or Canada. You did not only help yourself but also your future family. Then, you can gladly come back to Nigeria after some years if you are the type like there is no place like your country (Nigeria).
@ItsJagaban, nobody is disputing the fact that Germany is far better than Nigeria and even incomparable but we should also give an information that will not mislead people or next time you simply include 'your information was exaggerated for clarity'.
@Odingo1, Imagine I was about to ask for his cousin's contact to formally inform me how to get the €2500 legally in a month for the whole year. I for sharpaly leave my city go Berlin. grin

Odingo1:

You cannot make close to €2500 in germany a month, note that student work only 120 days full time in a year and 240 half days in a year. you can only make that money in short contract work (2 or 3 months) with mercedes or other big companies student holiday job.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by lebron7(m): 5:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
whay year will it grow....and why are you advising him to invest in Nigeria I can't believe there are some people like you
God, Nigerians are so unbelievable. I'm sure you have not even stepped out to of this country, ignoramus
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by lebron7(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2019
iamgenius:
All y'all didn't get what he meant by investing the money.
All of you don't know that spending your last card to get out of this shithole is also a business. My advice to you is don't ever invest the money here. Get out if this shithole and stay happy. You can try Canada. And make sure everything is set for you before going there. Even if you'll be working in a factory. Just put your THICK A4Paper aside and continue with life. Then you can go to their school after getting your PR.
You have no self worth that's y u talk like dis.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Passionate1(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2019
nextstep:
It doesn't strike anyone as odd that he can raise 4M in Nigeria? Ask those in Canada, US, or UK if they've been able to save 4M - with no outstanding obligations like debt - in the time they've worked there.
Who no go ,no know. .me weh be citizen, e no dey easy 4 me. . .I know what to do with 4m. . Op needs wisdom

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by baratech: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Makaveli1166:
Please I Need Your Opinions On Which Country To Migrate To With I N4m

I have decided to escape from this country in search of a saner climate for work or business.To be sincere i have raised 4million naira only in cash but don't want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .so as a chemical/petrochemical engineer.Kindly list out 1st world countries i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.
Your kind input would forever be appreciated.

Qatar, Australia or New Zealand

The cost isn't much to get you papers... And you'll easily get a job....

But if you want to invest your money, I think you should look at African countries...
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Godbpraised: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2019
lebron7:

God, Nigerians are so unbelievable. I'm sure you have not even stepped into of this country, ignoramus
oh he has been to ikeja airport
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by diehard1: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2019
Try Canada or Australia but do so legally.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Chimaokigwe: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2019
Techsunny:
money is money

Those with this mentality are usually killed like chickens when they return home.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by tolani4real: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
I tire oh, some people want good stuff for free!!
No free health care in US. You choose what you want from whatever your employer provides for you. You pay your share through deduction from your pay check. Your employer pay the rest

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Chimaokigwe: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Henry22:
Chei see money but no business idea, guy borrow me that money and wait another six months and see how I will turn it to 8million sad

Have you turned your 1 Naira to 2 Naira before you start salivating at his 4M.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by ArticleBeast: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2019
homehunters:
I pity you if you ever listen to those Suggesting you invest the money here . I have seen people who travel to uk with less then 4million Naira and now he is doing very well and have even built a beautiful bungalow for his mum. That's all I have to tell you. Better still if you have a relative who can accommodate you until you can stand on your own two feet.
Tell him the truth...For one nigerian that succeeded there over 500 suffering in the same canada. If you never go no advice another man. Naija hard but my brother canada tough forget wetin u dey see online

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by chinchum(m): 5:29am On Jul 08, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Tax rate is high in Canada this is only Federal Tax:
15% on the first $47,630 of taxable income, plus
20.5% on the next $47,629 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 47,630 up to $95,259), plus
26% on the next $52,408 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $95,259 up to $147,667), plus
29% on the next $62,704 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 147,667 up to $210,371), plus
33% of taxable income over $210,371
And you also have to pay an additional Provincial Tax which brings it to between 30%-48% depending on your income.
You forgot to include Non refundable tax credits that reduces the tax to be paid. I think you are exaggerating the taxes. In some cases if your income is low, you end up not paying any taxes. Someone who earns like 12,000 /annum will most likely end up paying 0 taxes, and whatever taxes deducted will come back as a tax refund.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:29am On Jul 08, 2019
tolani4real:

No free health care in US. You choose what you want from whatever your employer provides for you. You pay your share through deduction from your pay check. Your employer pay the rest
Don’t worry. Trump promised something “fantastic”, let him just finish with North Korea and Iran first.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by EkperemoEgbabi: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Henry22:

Hmmn. Na dem
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Makaveli1166:
Please I Need Your Opinions On Which Country To Migrate To With I N4m

I have decided to escape from this country in search of a saner climate for work or business.To be sincere i have raised 4million naira only in cash but don't want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .so as a chemical/petrochemical engineer.Kindly list out 1st world countries i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.
Your kind input would forever be appreciated.

After voting buhari 2015 you want to escape your shit.u no go any stay back watch your 4m become 4k 2019
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by damzy88: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Godbpraised:
when you reach here you would understand money is needed. when bills are to be paid. you would be thinking hard how to make money.
But you have to give up something for another. You want to live in the so called sane environment and not pay for it?

Are you kidding me? shocked
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Dafemich(m): 5:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Temple1288:
Getting the wisdom to get out of Nigeria is a paramount thing.. In all thy getting, get a Visa!
amany people didn't get this. Wow, in all your getting, get a visa
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 08, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Tell him the truth...For one nigerian that succeeded there over 500 suffering in the same canada. If you never go no advice another man. Naija hard but my brother canada tough forget wetin u dey see online
Canada is tough if you lose your job because the bills-rent/mortgage,car payment,insurance will still come and no one will be able to borrow you money. There will always be a minority that struggles,but most Nigerians are doing okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (39) (Reply)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.