Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (97428 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Psalmmyb(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]Come to Nigeria......
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by CanadaOrBust: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Timi1990:

If you live in New York Watin you Dey find go Canada again ? Naija people self

Abeg follow me ask am o
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Contumely: 6:27am On Jul 08, 2019
sowilli:
lack of vision and purpose is the problem with many Nigerians. There are opportunities abroad and in Nigeria that can give you good ROI on the 4 m. its about insight- seeing these opportunities and the wisdom to tap into it. it is not by relocating. have a vision, have a purpose. know why you want to relocate, dont wait for people to give you reasons. if you are staying back, know you reasons.

What type of opportunity in nigeria pls?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by invectives(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2019
OfficialBrendan:
Play 2odd with the 4m�..then another 2odd with 8m..that's 16m..
Then u can process any country visa....
Sure Man....dey will never know

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by NickD(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2019
Makaveli1166:
Please I Need Your Opinions On Which Country To Migrate To With I N4m

I have decided to escape from this country in search of a saner climate for work or business.To be sincere i have raised 4million naira only in cash but don't want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .so as a chemical/petrochemical engineer.Kindly list out 1st world countries i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.
Your kind input would forever be appreciated.
If you have a masters degree already. Canada.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by sylve11: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2019
lol @ some replies here. person wan travel to live him life another person dey advised invest in poultry business here because him wan sell him poultry handout to him. grin grin grin cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Contumely: 6:29am On Jul 08, 2019
colestephan86:

The only place where u can make the fastest money is in Nigeria whether u believe it or not.
I will advice you to take your time and have a rethink

Fast money like from where?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by UncleJudax(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2019
colestephan86:

The only place where u can make the fastest money is in Nigeria whether u believe it or not.
I will advice you to take your time and have a rethink
Since you didn't make the 4 million for him, I am sure he has his reasons for trying to leave. Sometimes, it is not just about money.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by obembet(f): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Starz825:

4m is something huge to start a car dealership buz with....you can get a nigeria used cars for 1m each and can sell for #1.5..imagine having 4 cars 500#*4 = 2m....so in like six months u have #6m...you won't like to go abroad again sef

Want if u don't see it on time, it dippreciate. U pay for landlord, u pay workers, u pay tax. At the end, u will still want to leave the country

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by CanadaOrBust: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2019
anonimi:

Debt invested to generate more income in the future for the wise ones
Is that not what Dangote, Otedola etc are doing here?

Nope. Credit card debts. Why do u think they have so many bankruptcies?
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Unrated900(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2019
My own advise

Get someone who specialize in Uk visa

Not a scammer but original one.

Tell him to process Uk for you don’t pay him any money unless he finished and you confirm the visa.

Take 1.2 out of the 4m to run the processing and the flight movement..

Keep the balance in your account here and move to UK to hustle.

Within 1 year what your mate will achieve in 10 years in Nigeria,you will achieve it in 1 year in Uk.

Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by CanadaOrBust: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Contumely:

Like from the rules are not rigid, u csn get away with s lot up to avoiding paying any taxes

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by obembet(f): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2019
ItsJagaban:
Germany is Best
With 3.7m
You can run everything.
From Block accounts to visa to flights etc.

Mind you, it's using student visa
Especially Masters.
There are good schools in Hannover and Berlin.
You can work after getting ur permit after a month.
I've got cousins over there and they made close to €2500 a month if you hustle hard.

Nigeria is a mess.
Try investing in Nigeria and hate yourself later on.

Nigeria is a Shithole

But u must learn German

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by grandstar(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2019
Rolly22:

That's the major problem, most of the time people will live in a Foreign Country Illegally and will be in tight Corners.

My cousin was an illegal in the UK and got a job in a Sainsbury warehouse as a temp through a friend.

It was night work and you're not allowed to sleep, There were cameras everywhere and if you're caught sleeping, you're fired! It was only Nigerians and Ghanians working there.

My cousin in order not to sleep would nip powerhorse and drink in order not to sleep. He had a good work ethic and Sainsburys wanted to staff him. Only problem he didn't have papers

In order not to be found out, he started misbehaving and that's how the retailers lost interest in staffing him

3 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by EkperemoEgbabi: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2019
Contumely:

Fast money from skull mining business (afonja dominated grin grin)

2 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2019
grandstar:

My cousin was an illegal in the UK and got a job in a Sainsbury warehouse as a temp through a friend.

It was night work and you're not allowed to sleep, There were cameras everywhere and if you're caught sleeping, you're fired! It was only Nigerians and Ghanians working there.

My cousin in order not to sleep would nip powerhorse and drink in order not to sleep. He had a good work ethic and Sainsburys wanted to staff him. Only problem he didn't have papers

In order not to be found out, he started misbehaving and that's how the retailers lost interest in staffing him
He will end of living in UK illegally and not getting the benefit there-he needs to find a way to get his papers. Even if he marries someone there, they will still send him back because he was illegal.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

But we forget people do that in Nigeria too. Drug dealers and scammers get rich fast. For every dealer caught, 5 sailed through. What does your friend do? Godbpraised
I'm curious too what his friend does, that he was able to acquire wealth within such a short time. Many Nigerians are also involved in fraud in Canada as well:mail fraud,credit card fraud,love scam and rent scam. How do you come to a new country and be scamming their citizens-some Nigerians still carry their bad habits with them.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by CanadaOrBust: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Spanishmilf:
which nonsense motivation speaker is this one

Looks like s scam ponzu scheme
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Broadday lie. Who told you this fat lie
tempest01:
4 million naira can only be invested to see something tangible in Nigeria.

4 million is chicken change.

How much to process for visa? Flight about 400k, accommodation is about 200,000 naira every month, 2.4 million in a year. Light bills, phone bills, etc like 50,000 naira a month 600,000 a year.
Transportation/food about 100,000 naira a month. 1.2 million a year.

You cannot travel abroad and invest 4 million except it is in Africa or other developing countries you are travelling.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by grandstar(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

He will end of living in UK illegally and not getting the benefit there-he needs to find a way to get his papers. Even if he marries someone there, they will still send him back because he was illegal.

He's been back since.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by pleroma: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2019
tempest01:

Well he talked about investment and my reply was to the investment part.

You need a transition period for these countries. You need to change your CV, get some certifications and licenses etc. You'll need to have enough to last you for at least 6 months in the case of an undesirable.

Something as small as not having a drivers licence can hinder you from getting a job in Canada. And getting a full licence is not possible/hard in two months

You are smart. Your head dey there.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by salford1: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2019
Ziepinc:

You no go understand but to answer your question I have two years green card but hoping to get Canada permanent residence. If you know what trump is doing you will buy urself some sense.

Please how can I get to Canada
2 years green card - Is it via marriage?
Can you not renew? Might be better to renew if possible.
Reason being that people usually move south (to the US) for more pay and opportunity, and not the other way.
round.
The people that usually move north from south are assylum seekers.
If you insist, try the express entry program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by NkemChukwudi: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2019
couragemurphy:

If you can raise 4m here in Naija, then you can even achieve far better here with little more perseverance, belief, and hardwork. Like someone above rightly said, 4m is just like 11k usd. This is obèlègo in obodo oyinbo. Dont always follow the multitude on Nairaland.They always react irrationally and with bitterness.

100% correct. They will learn!
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by CanadaOrBust: 6:48am On Jul 08, 2019
sirhamilton:

Your comment reeks of ignorance. Did you just call $11k chicken chnage? Do you know how many Americans have up to 2k cash in savings? Maybe 1 in every 30

Not even, with credit card debts

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by petertamtam6(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Go to Germany
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by uckennety(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Rolly22:

Choi babe you too fine.

She's not

I guess your dick is doing the thinking for you

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Kxyz: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2019
Use the money for affiliate marketing and thank me latter

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by NkemChukwudi: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
If you have any opportunity to migrate to any of the so-called developed nations, please do. You may suffer the first three years and then it gets better. Or you can keep marking time in Nigeria and twenty years from now, you are still dealing with the same demons you are fighting today.

The folks who thought twenty years ago that Nigeria will be better by this time are still living in regret.

Life in Nigeria is no life.
/

Always remember Nigerians made it so with their bad attitudes, laziness, indiscipline and mainly sex fuelled overpopulation of the land.

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by afroxyz: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2019
BigIyanga:

Story.. what can 4m do in Naija in terms of investments? Did that someone tell u how much the lecturer is making? How many Nigerians can afford 1 wk vacation in EU/UK/US without staying in a friend/relatives’s apartment; without being fed and moved around by a friend/relative? No be this Naija wey we know??

there is no way I would be a lecturer here and travel abroad to be a security guard. I go kukuma pin down here. Have some.pride in yourselves

1 Like

Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by myrates: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2019
fernandez1:

Man better invest the money in poultry biz and six months later u can tour any where in the world
Don't try it bro, farming in this present climate is scam, be warned. Relocating to Canada is your best option but make sure you follow due process.Being a graduate of chemical engineering is an added advantage, you can get one or two professional certifications when you get there so as to secure a better job as a professional.
Re: Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? by Martinez39(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. Okay oh grin

cc:Ugosample, Subomi007, tiptoe, AngelicBeing
Why you dey laugh? Mind to tell me? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (39) (Reply)

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) / CMS Lagos Without Keke And Okada, Looks Like This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.