Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend (52625 Views)

Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2019
stanliwise:
here come the patriarchy men
sexist!!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by KanuSE: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2019
toffyz:
Has he communicated? YES
I'm sure 99% of Nigerian literates understand what he said.

So, the message is not so clear BUT LOUD!

...only
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by stanliwise(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why didn't u blame her for negligence, why is it the battery u commented on?..what is good for Toyota I good for Honda?
Your kind are cooling off in Panti maximum prison. Be guided.
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by 9jaRealist: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2019
ngwababe:
Sometimes, I wouldn't know what a single lady will be doing with a married woman. What type of relationship/friendship are they even keeping?

Weren’t they both single when they met?
If you are the kind of person that would drop all your single friends once you get married, you were never a real friend to begin with.
>

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:16am On Jun 13, 2019
stanliwise:
Your kind are cooling off in Panti maximum prison. Be guided.
your kind are cooling off in general hospital

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why didn't u blame her for negligence, why is it the battery u commented on?..what is good for Toyota I good for Honda?

Yea she was negligent agreed but he handled it wrong and deserves to be told the truth if he were to be were I was she will get a AVO against him....he may lose his job depending on were he works and he will definitely be behind bars.....do U know the death rate from domestic violence mate.....we need to stand together in this fight against violence against women.......
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by myrates: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
I don't support assault of any type on ladies .. especially on menial and irrelevant offences
I don't support domestic violence but one must be very sick upstairs to call abandoning a five month old child menial or irrelevant offence.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by ultimatekint(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2019
Product of Fulanization University,Daura.
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by stanliwise(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
sexist!!!
I am not a sexist! I believe a man has no right to hit another man. what ever sex it be. Anyone is negligent and anyone has there good and bad. Take action and save the child. Violence isn't called for.

Now please can you find any section of the law that support battery? if you don't please gracefully keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by 9jaRealist: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

You are very wicked if you support child negligence and infant negligence, with millions of dangers lurking around, like suffocation, fall, fire hazard, poisoning from eating bad substance or the one that happened to Dbanj, drowning in a pool..

its either the man beats her to protest such gravely mistake or file a law suite on child negligence and let her go to prison for a long time so Captain save a hoee, should he beat her? do nothing? or file a criminal law suite?

Why wasn’t dude at home himself?
You seem to think “child negligence” is gender-restricted. SMH
>
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Weren’t they both single when they met?
If you are the kind of person that would drop all your single friends once you get married, you were never a real friend to begin with.
>
everything na brain....after marriage... limitation should be placed ...ypur spouse should be your best friend
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by iammo(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

And if she develops complications and dies will u be visiting him in jail .....my brother lets not deceive ourselves a man who can not control is temper will end up in trouble ... Just time will tell..............And I never support child negligence ......it's not in his place to hit her .....it is very wrong .....think of it if she was dead it will be a whole new ball game

i understand my brother , the rule says never hit a woman. it never says never hit a female monster, or someone capable of infanticide just for a couple of drinks and loud music.

Churchill gave a graphic description of tonto dickeh pushing his own mother of the step with her spraining her ankle... and a video of her slaping and hitting the guy surfaced online, with countless pictures of her destroying his property.

So in this situations in a marriage.. Please proffer a non violent solution that wont break the marriage, put the wife behind bars or seperate the child from the mother to the welfare or foster home with her having restraining order .

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Why wasn’t dude at home himself? You seem to think “child negligence” is gender-specific. SMH >
why did the wife leave the baby for club?
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by 9jaRealist: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

You are very wicked if you support child negligence and infant negligence, with millions of dangers lurking around, like suffocation, fall, fire hazard, poisoning from eating bad substance or the one that happened to Dbanj, drowning in a pool..

its either the man beats her to protest such gravely mistake or file a law suite on child negligence and let her go to prison for a long time so Captain save a hoee, should he beat her? do nothing? or file a criminal law suite?

Why wasn’t the dude at home himself?
You seem to think “child negligence” is gender restricted. SMH
>
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by henryobinna(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Its not a competition mate
..always respect and treat every woman like u will ur mother
I asked you a simple question you're saying another thing entirely...

and what made you think I don't treat women right?

oga answer my first question and why you only have soft spots for women and not men?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by ExoticPlanner(f): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2019
Newguyhere:
if you are lady reading this, please kindly look into this thread, it will mean alot to me. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5240981/need-smart-girlfriend
Some women can be very nonchalant
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by DeRay98(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2019
oldtruth:

But a woman can hit a man? Maybe she attacked him first? Nobody has the right to maltreat any gender.

However, whenever there is a scuffle, it is either it end in draw or someone get beaten. You need to ask questions before jumping into conclusion. Who knows? She might be the one who assaulted him first. Stop concluding blindly based on gender.

Na these "Mr Perfect guys" wey never marry wey never know how e be to keep wife for house.
They go dey speak oyinbo condemn everybody.
Our elders say," to use mouth beat drum for music dey easy and sweet oh but carry drum and beat am with hand".
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:21am On Jun 13, 2019
stanliwise:
I am not a sexist! I believe a man has no right to hit another man. what ever sex it be. Anyone is negligent and anyone has there good and bad. Take action and save the child. Violence isn't called for.

Now please can you find any section of the law that support battery? if you don't please gracefully keep quiet
will you kip quiet!!!..bias analysis everywhere... asslicking women upandawn... .which responsible woman will leave her child to club?...both of them are guilty!!!..simple!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by iammo(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Why wasn’t dude at home himself?
You seem to think “child negligence” is gender-specific. SMH
>

It isn't gender specific or only for the Parents, if i leave my kid with a nanny and she drops her and abscond to a club, she's damn guilty of negligence. regardless of if the nanny is male or female. If the man left his baby safely in her care and she is for any reason tired of such responsibility, she has to wait for him or look for him, at worst look for someone of a certain age to properly hand her over to

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by stanliwise(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
Man singling out male gender for assault. SMH
I pity your wife. so sorry for her.
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by tega10: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2019
lastempero:
Everyone is now forming oxford dictionary,this guy might not have pass through secondary school but he is still able to come up with this statement,atleast he was able to pass the information he wanted to pass.He deserves some accolades.

Bros mark today's date. I promise you one bottle for the future!

The only reasonable post since

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by Newguyhere: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2019
ExoticPlanner:
Some women can be very nonchalant

you're right bro.. Most of them are very unserious cry
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by 9jaRealist: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
everything na brain....after marriage... limitation should be placed ...ypur spouse should be your best friend

What’s mutually-exclusive about your spouse being “your best friend” (apparently the sort of so-called :best friend” that will bust your eye open), while retaining other (even single) friends?
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

i understand my brother , the rule says never hit a woman. it never says never hit a female monster, or someone capable of infanticide just for a couple of drinks and loud music.

Churchill gave a graphic description of tonto dickeh pushing his own mother of the step with her spraining her ankle... and a video of her slaping and hitting the guy surfaced online, with countless pictures of her destroying his property.

So in this situations in a marriage.. Please proffer a non violent solution that wont break the marriage, put the wife behind bars or seperate the child from the mother to the welfare or foster home with her having restraining order .

My brother we all need to learn to have self control ....I have been frustrated by women and men but I never hit anyone ....if a man knows he has mental issues he needs to seek help ....got to a psychologist be pschoanalysed it is not right to hit a monster a man ,woman even animals .....no one deserves any form of cruelty.....Pls don't think I support wrong all am saying it is not in our place to try to violently correct any one......we should be civil and if that does not work walk away .......walking away does not mean u are a coward or weak it just shows u have self control and u re truly a man

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by stanliwise(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
will you kip quiet!!!..bias analysis everywhere... asslicking women upandawn... .which responsible woman will leave her child to club?...both of them are guilty!!!..simple!!
I didn't say she never neglected the child. The simple question you will avoid all day. same questions wife beaters avoid is:
Is the beating a justtification?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by Reference(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Why wasn’t the dude at home himself?
You seem to think “child negligence” is gender restricted. SMH
>

Think properly. The child was in her custody. If he was around when she left or was informed of her intentions the narrative will have been different.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by ExoticPlanner(f): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2019
Newguyhere:

you're right bro.. Most of them are very unserious cry
I’m a lady, but a good person to the glory of God
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2019
henryobinna:
I asked you a simple question you're saying another thing entirely...

and what made you think I don't treat women right?

oga answer my first question and why you only have soft spots for women and not men?

Because i spend most of my time with my wife and I love her so much.....And I appreciate every womans beauty ......I think every man has a soft spot for a woman
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by Newguyhere: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2019
ExoticPlanner:
I’m a lady, but a good person to the glory of God

Ohhh... Ok smiley
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by DavidEsq(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2019
czarina:
Him for just kukuma speak Urhobo. We go manage am embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by vicfajeze: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
d man did d right thing. but he also beat ENGLISH as well
U FUNNY SIR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / 2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.