Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend (53038 Views)

Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by 9jaRealist: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:
It isn't gender specific or only for the Parents, if i leave my kid with a nanny and she drops her and abscond to a club, she's damn guilty of negligence. regardless of if the nanny is male or female. If the man left his baby safely in her care and she is for any reason tired of such responsibility, she has to wait for him or look for him, at worst look for someone of a certain age to properly hand her over to

If the dude believes only parents can adequately care for kids, he should have sat his behind at home as well...
Nonetheless, going by the dude’s tweet, he seemed more concerned with the possibility of his wife meeting other men at the club.
>

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2019
stanliwise:
I didn't say she never neglected the child. The simple question you will avoid all day. same questions wife beaters avoid is:
Is the beating a justtification?

Am glad u think logically we need more people like u the make this world a better place

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by iammo(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

My brother we all need to learn to have self control ....I have been frustrated by women and men but I never hit anyone ....if a man knows he has mental issues he needs to seek help ....got to a psychologist be pschoanalysed it is not right to hit a monster a man ,woman even animals .....no one deserves any form of cruelty.....Pls don't think I support wrong all am saying it is not in our place to try to violently correct any one......we should be civil and if that does not work walk away .......walking away does not mean u are a coward or weak it just shows u have self control and u re truly a man

i think i get you better now, Assault in any form shouldn't be tolerated from anyone in a civilized society, in US you cant beat your own children for the fear of social workers, same as your pet , not to talk of fellow human. i also don't support assault. but i am just saying the man in question didn't have a premeditated attack or assault but more like an Human reaction
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by 9jaRealist: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

You are very wicked if you support child negligence and infant negligence, with millions of dangers lurking around, like suffocation, fall, fire hazard, poisoning from eating bad substance or the one that happened to Dbanj, drowning in a pool..

its either the man beats her to protest such gravely mistake or file a law suite on child negligence and let her go to prison for a long time so Captain save a hoee, should he beat her? do nothing? or file a criminal law suite?

Don’t like to use the horrible tragedies of others to make polemic points...
But hopefully you are aware that Dbanj’s wife was actually at HOME when the tragedy occurred?
>
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

i think i get you better now, Assault in any form shouldn't be tolerated from anyone in a civilized society, in US you cant beat your own children for the fear of social workers, same as your pet , not to talk of fellow human. i also don't support assault. but i am just saying the man in question didn't have a premeditated attack or assault but more like an Human reaction

I will ask u a personal question if u don't mind bro.....have U ever hit a lady before?
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

I have hit my kid once and I felt sad after that and never again will i do that I have learnt to have self control and that does work better......studies have proved it bro
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Yea she was negligent agreed but he handled it wrong and deserves to be told the truth if he were to be were I was she will get a AVO against him....he may lose his job depending on were he works and he will definitely be behind bars.....do U know the death rate from domestic violence mate.....we need to stand together in this fight against violence against women.......
did u stand against violence against men?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by papyskinsy: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2019
dog big ashewo... dat part weak mee mehn
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2019
stanliwise:
I didn't say she never neglected the child. The simple question you will avoid all day. same questions wife beaters avoid is:
Is the beating a justtification?
no..is the negligence justified?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by iammo(m): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

If the dude believes only parents can adequately care for kids, he should have sat his behind at home as well...
>

Since in this case she is an infant, i would like to believe he is a financial provider for his family.. and if he isn't him not seating at home doesnt justify her neglecting a child

that same case happened in calabar, the twins werent so lucky

https://www.nairaland.com/4813141/twins-burnt-death-calabar-after

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

What’s mutually-exclusive about your spouse being “your best friend” (apparently the sort of so-called :best friend” that will bust your eye open), while retaining other (even single) friends?
why should u get married to someone who can't be ur friend?
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by SURElee(f): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2019
As much as I'm against men beating their partners, this is a well deserved panel beating. What sort of a woman or wife abandons her baby and family to go out on a night of skimpy and booze?

If you never ready to leave some shenanigans lifestyle remain you father house or your single girl apartment.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by BluntBoy(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

I will ask u a personal question if u don't mind bro.....have U ever hit a lady before?

The question should be "Have you ever hit a person before".

Many people abuse children as well. We place too much emphasis on spousal abuse that we forget that house helps and children are abused everyday.

Anyone who abuses people is no better simply because he has never abused a woman. By rough stats (my stat), women abuse house helps (especially female house helps) more.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by iammo(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

No i havent, atleast not since i became an adult..
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
did u stand against violence against men?

Yep any form of cruelty against
Man
Woman
Animals
And an environmental activist
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by 9jaRealist: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

Since in this case she is an infant, i would like to believe he is a financial provider for his family.. and if he isn't him not seating at home doesnt justify her neglecting a child

He certainly was NOT out “financially providing” at night...
Anyway, funny that his tweet never mentioned the baby, but fixated on the possibility of his wife being introduced to other men.
>
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by henryobinna(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Because i spend most of my time with my wife and I love her so much.....And I appreciate every womans beauty ......I think every man has a soft spot for a woman

clearly because you love love your wife so much all me should perish because of women...?

good luck to you and your wife, glad it's not the likes of you that hold political positions otherwise laws that support assault on men by women might be enacted...
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by comradee1248: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2019
chloride6:
Nothing wrong with your wife having fun..

But adequate arrangement should be made..

I pray for such a wife for you. Amen
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

The question should be "Have you ever hit a person before".

Many people abuse children as well. We place too much emphasis on spousal abuse that we forget that house helps and children are abused everyday.

Anyone who abuses people is no better simply because he has never abused a woman. By rough stats (my stat), women abuse house helps (especially female house helps) more.

Yea we place more emphasis on domestic violence against women because it has the highest rate of fatality and it is increasing

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Yep any form of cruelty against
Man
Woman
Animals
And an environmental activist
I didn't hear u say anything concerning the man that was abused by his wife thread yesterday
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by Psoul(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
I don't support assault of any type on ladies ..especially on menial and irrelevant offences

U called abandoning a 5 month old baby to go and club with prostitutes that will assign a man to the woman for sex a menial and irrelevant offence?

Well, u are not married and don't even knw what it means to have children. When u get to that level, u will understand the man's feeling, that is, if u will chose to be a responsible parent.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Yea we place more emphasis on domestic violence against women because it has the highest rate of fatality and it is increasing
stats please?..just because women are the one that cries out most does not mean they are the highest receiver of assault

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

No i havent, atleast not since i became an adult..

Am glad u have not because a lot of people have mental issues and think it's ok to hit a lady........U just can't its not just right........ lots of ladies are going through a lot........men just bash them ....my brother it is really sad
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by ngwababe(f): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Weren’t they both single when they met?
If you are the kind of person that would drop all your single friends once you get married, you were never a real friend to begin with.
>

Not dropping them, but I'll distant myself. No matter how you want to see it, my dear within ourselves, we know things will always go wrong. Men matter is different. Man can go out with his single friends but will never forget home, it's unless there's more. But a woman, hmmmm, we too dey lost! What advice would a single lady give a married woman? What even advice will a married woman give a single lady?
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by Odunolumide(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2019
nairalanduseles:
U have no right to hit any one .....learn to be civil .....violence is not acceptable.....he should be in jail and she should get an AVO against him..... only animals hit people not to talk of hitting a woman no justification what so ever

obviously a woman that hit a man is an animal
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by ikobong1234: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2019
English �

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
stats please?..just because women are the one that cries out most does not mean they are the highest receiver of assault

I am in Australia will give you the stats here alone then will look for world stats
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.marieclaire.com.au/domestic-violence-number-one-global-killer&ved=2ahUKEwic4q7uh-biAhVYAXIKHbX7AfQQFjAJegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3YhfxdNnQNXtb_--bPnlbZ&cshid=1560415391652
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by nairalanduseles: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2019
Odunolumide:

obviously a woman that hit a man is an animal

Yes she has mental issues
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by castro316: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2019
stanliwise:
Oga get out jare, no law recognise violence, people like you find all sort of justification for violence. Now you have seen the baby. get a protection right for her and if possible win her away to a better care if mom wouldn't provide the care. I don't know what you people profit from violence.

I bet you this woman will prefer the beating to taking her away from her baby forever. Your action is even more killing than the beating. You are resorting to everything the white man does which has caused the beak down of morals over there. I am not saying beating is the best but can you be there for your baby considering your work schedule. if your wife does that to you? You watch too many foreign movies. You think there is the US abi? Probably some village where these laws are not eve heard of. So stop being idealistic but realistic. At least consider where the place is before making judgment. Even from the english ma that man may not be able to read newspaper effectively ma talk more of protection rights and that place could be some villa

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by Longman313(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2019
oyinbo no be by force
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by 9jaRealist: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:

Do you want me to google stories where mothers (even entire families) were burnt at home with their kids?
Of course ALL parents should do their best to minimize harm to their families - but that the DIRECT responsibility of BOTH parents.

Meanwhile, in this particular case nobody died or even got ill - and yet the BUM battered her and then had the effrontery to brag about it! SMH
>
Re: Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2019
ngwababe:
Sometimes, I wouldn't know what a single lady will be doing with a married woman. What type of relationship/friendship are they even keeping?

Really? So, when you get married (If you aren't already), all close friends that haven't had the same privilege are to be put at arm's length? And your close friends that got married before you have ceased to be close?... Interesting!!!

I never knew married people are so far evolved that mingling with single friends becomes aberrant... Please, what century are you living in? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin / Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Black Lives Matter Protest Holds In Victoria Island, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.