|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,280,406 members, 4,998,741 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 05:05 PM
Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have / Mad Man Who Got Healed By A Pastor Secures Employment With Anambra Government / N850k Job & A Boss That Insults: Funny Replies To An Employment Question... (2) (3) (4)
|Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? by uncleck: 7:41am On Jun 13|
NCE...............Economics/Political Science (Credit)
B.A.(Ed).........History/International Studies (2.1)
1. My course of study is almost irrelevant in this age and place. Where there is any demand for it, connection has to be involved(civil service).
2. I have very little job experience in the formal sector. Most of my experience is in the "street"(I will highlight my skills later)
3. Not having a credit in math, even when I have it in all other subjects, seems like a big issue now.
4. As for teaching as a career, having a degree in History whereas the subject is no longer taught in Nigeria, and having NCE in subjects that cannot be taught in the junior secondary, is another issue.
5. Having skills without the certificates, and experiences that can hardly be recorded on CV.
1. Extensive knowledge of the practical use of the internet.
2. Computer hardware/Software Solution
3. Mobile phones hardware expert.
4. Talented oratory and communication skills.
5. Extensive knowledge of people and cultures.
1. I have spent a lot of time doing very many different kinds of job just to sustain life and learning many things instead of focusing on one.
2. While I can never run out of ideas, money (capital) is a big challenge.
3. Location is a problem. Going out to physically look for job while not neglecting networking is ideal. But when you stay where there are no job opportunities, and everyone too is "searching", and you still have to pay your bills, then there is a big challenge.
I have tried a lot of online business, but what I need is something that can give quick result. I can do any kind of job as far as the result is obvious, be it mental, psychological, physical or otherwise.
With this my qualification, what recommendation(s) can you give me? I'm very open to every positive suggestion.
Uncle Lala please help.
|Re: Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:43am On Jun 13|
You have skills. Become a fulltime freelancer online.
|Re: Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? by Davash222(m): 7:44am On Jun 13|
This is an informal way of applying for a job. Nairalanders over to you.
|Re: Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? by uncleck: 8:25am On Jun 13|
OluwabuqqyYOLO:Freelancing is better off as a side job unless you already have some other sources of income
|Re: Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? by uncleck: 11:23am On Jun 13|
Nairalanders talk o
|Re: Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? by uncleck: 8:34pm On Jun 20|
uncleck:So nobody wants to give suggestions?
|Re: Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? by cucumbae(m): 2:31am On Jun 21|
Be risking bet9ja double chances,12,minimum of 15 or 20 games every weekend with #100.Don't play virtual or zoom soccer.
|Re: Can I Still Get Employment With This Qualification? by yemzzy02(m): 6:20am On Jun 21|
While I appreciate your informal style of applying for job, I have something I think you should read. Check
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66