Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. (760 Views)

How Much Is Cisco CCNA Training In Abuja / CCNA Training In Lagos / Ccna Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by Jibola77: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED CCNA IT TRAINING

CCNA training might just be the boost your IT career needs. Are you an IT person or an aspiring IT professional? Are you looking to rise up the ladder in the IT world and you are looking for ways to do this? You don’t have to look too far. The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)is an entry level certification in networking that makes use of Cisco technologies and products. It will serve as a rather strong foundation platform in your IT career. It is important that you invest in the right areas in your bid to attain success.

CCNA certification is recognized worldwide and accepted by many companies all over the globe. CCNA is an acronym for Cisco Certificate Network Associate. The Certificate is suitable for professionals from networking background. It is a certificate that confirms that the holder of the certificate as acquired credible skills in operating, configuring and trouble-shooting medium-level switched or routed networks.

BENEFITS OF CCNA
With regard to several sources, acquiring CCNA has been very helpful in boosting the career of numerous IT professionals. According to a particular survey, there are well over one million candidates who have taken CCNA certification exam and aced it. The Certificate fosters career growth and increased chances of getting greater opportunities in the IT space, while also setting professionals up for jobs with better and increased pay and among other attractive benefits which will be discussed subsequently in the article.
For the purpose of this write up, we will be highlighting and discussing about 10 Reasons Why You Need CCNA Training.

10 Reasons Why You Need CCNA in Your IT Training.

Globally Recognized

1.CCNA is a certification that is recognized globally. Most companies all over the globe accept the CCNA certification. This makes it rather easier to get employed with little or no stress at all.
2.This Counter-forts the first reason; there are more CCNA jobs available all around the world in recent times. A holder of the CCNA certificate is prone to getting a job faster than one who doesn’t have one. It equips you to be fit for the work force in the IT space. IT professionals who fortify themselves with the CCNA certification are automatically eligible for higher paying jobs.
3.CCNA training sets you up for a promotion in your work place.
4.With CCNA, you are eligible for higher paying jobs which in turn would help you advance in your career development. Several companies are willing to pay very attractive salaries when you have a CCNA certification.
5.The CCNA certification equips you for a Network Progress that fortifies you in the Digital Age. Virtually everything is being digitized in recent times, business especially, and with a CCNA certification, there’s really very less to worry about.
6.You would be certified by a Networking Leader. CCNA is powered by Cisco which is a leader in routing and switching technologies with the largest market share and biggest installed base across numerous industries. Getting CCNA trained and certified gives you a better edge in the Networking market and your skills will be more marketable.
7.The Certification makes you stand out before your employer. Having a CCNA certification indeed makes you stand out before your employer and other employers. It shows that you’re ready to soar in your career.
8.The Certification provides you with a wide range of Learning Options. Through the Cisco Authorized Learning Partners, there is a complete suite of flexible training options to make it easier for you to earn your CCNA Routing and Switching certification.The Cisco Learning Network Store offers self-paced e-learning, learning labs, and practice exams all geared to prepare you for your certification test day. In addition, the authorized publisher Cisco Press offers a myriad of resources.
9.It is the foundation that Networking Careers are built on. Since the conception of the CCNA, Cisco certification has taken the first position as being the the most sought after by Network Engineers and employers all over the globe. The IDC recent research says that the Cisco certification has become the most included certification in hiring requirements. The program teaches you to install, monitor, and troubleshoot the network infrastructure products that are at the very core of the IOT.
10.Lastly, there is value in Re-certification.When time comes to re-certify your place as an IT professional, you can be sure that it would be a powerful, industry-recognized way to prove yourself as true IT professional. As you continue to Re-certify yourself, it is evident of growth and development in your career.
Re: 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by DarkandHandsome(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
So I am a student of Cisco Networking Academy in which I have my CCNA ROUTING AND SWITCHING, CCNA SECURITY training certifications. Is it possible for me to apply for jobs with my training certifications while I'm still waiting to write my industrial certification
Re: 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by Jibola77: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why not? You totally can. You've taken a step by getting started with your training which is a good thing. Put your cv together and start applying for jobs. Also, if you want to, you can include it in your CV as 'In-view'.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by Jalinspy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Am done with both my CCNA-routing & switching and MCSA server 2016 training @ New Horizon & FONT-IT International. Written MCSA exams, but no cash for CCNA exam now. The issue is that, the jobs am seeing online requires over 3 years working experience. So what will someone with an entry level experience do? cry undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by Knox123(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jalinspy:
Am done with both my CCNA-routing & switching and MCSA server 2016 training @ New Horizon & FONT-IT International. Written MCSA exams, but no cash for CCNA exam now. The issue is that, the jobs am seeing online requires over 3 years working experience. So what will someone with an entry level experience do? cry undecided

You can apply...
Anything can happen bro...
Re: 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by Jalinspy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Knox123:

You can apply...
Anything can happen bro...

I have been trying & will never give up

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by DarkandHandsome(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Jibola77:
Why not? You totally can. You've taken a step by getting started with your training which is a good thing. Put your cv together and start applying for jobs. Also, if you want to, you can include it in your CV as 'In-view'.

Doing that ASAP. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by Jalinspy(f): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Contact me if you are in need of CCNA Videos by Udemy & MCSA Server 2016/2012 videos by Nuggetslab. 09060763343
Re: 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. by Allistic: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2020
HELOO PLEASE I NEED THE SERVER 2016 VIDEOS
Jalinspy:
Contact me if you are in need of CCNA Videos by Udemy & MCSA Server 2016/2012 videos by Nuggetslab. 09060763343

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help!!(advice) On How To Quit Gambling / Nigeria Peace Corps Still Being Used To Swindle Job Seekers In Nigeria / Mindfulness Motivation For Career Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.