Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: (12098 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / Profiles Of Technocrats Jostling To Govern Anambra State (Photos) / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by Babaalawo: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2019
Dino Melaye for Minority leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by Qoko: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2019
I am sure more youths with vibrant ideas will represent us in the House of Rep and Senate if their incomes can be reviewed and slashed down.
God bless naija
Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by Danlele(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2019
You can't reap where you didn't sowed,Ibos are the Architect of their own misfortune in the present political dispensation.
The put all their eggs in one basket,the believe APC is a Muslim party.They are now crying foul.Pls next time try to be political smart.
Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by jellington: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2019
God of Buhari put my adversaries to shame before my own eyes as have put to shame those who call president Buhari lifeless,Jubril,cloned,dead,back to daura,sick and all sorts.He has succesfully retired and condemned to political dustbins ,those who fumbled here and there same time around last year.God is the giver and taker of power .
Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by Ttipsy(f): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2019
those of you mentioning IGbo, what's actually una problem
Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by gloryworld(f): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by biafrasun: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2019
With what has happened a lot of igbos are getting more interested in biafra, when we told they never believed.
Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by searchlight: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2019
post=79285330:

Bros, Stop looking for trouble now.

Let us put to rest this tribalism issue that has eaten so deep into our nation and lives.

Let us learn to live as brothers as sisters biko.

In one Nigeria we believe.
eradication of tribalism in Nigeria is like drying Atlantic ocean. the bane of Nigeria as a state is tribalism. if not for tribalism somebody like Buhari has no business in our seat of power. What happens to young, and vibrant brains Nigeria is blessed with? Apart from failure I'm always ashamed that buhari is the president of a country as big as Nigeria. I watched the vice presidential debate and I cried within me. Pro Osinbajo and Mr peter Obi should be our presidential candidate and not vice. but what do I know? Why can't we consider people like Feyemi, Donal duke, Tambuwaal, Umahi, Saraki, Obi, Osinbajo, Fashiola, Dogara, and their likes our president. People that we will hug our television to hear their speeches in international functions, people who follow the global evolution. Nigeria will never know peace or development because we can't get rid of tribalism, ethnicism and nepotism.
Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by akdjr(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Which party is the minority in the house?
Re: 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https: by Holak: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
post=79285330:

Bros, Stop looking for trouble now.

Let us put to rest this tribalism issue that has eaten so deep into our nation and lives.

Let us learn to live as brothers as sisters biko.

In one Nigeria we believe.

Let them continue. Four years after now, let him tell me how Katsina or South West has transformed because they produced the President; how Lagos and South West has transformed because they have the VP and Speaker etc. etc. The South East has produced Senate presidents, deputy senate president for 8 years etc. What is the impact? Beyond politics, why should anyone in this platform be bothered where a Senate president of Speaker come from. Has it ever changed anything about the masses? Maybe you will now have a VIP that when he is around your area, the security agents will whip all of you out of the road. The youth of this country must get their priorities right. We spend our energy on frivolities and the politicians capitalize on this to continue the milking of the nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Submits Presidential Form, PDP Promises Level Playing Field / Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG / Governor Alia Rages At Predecessors: Don't Interfere In My Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.