Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! (3479 Views)

The Scammer Who Disguise Him Self As A Crypto Exchanger. / Shezpamela And Emmachuks THE SCAMMER........REST IN FIRE / Shezpamela And Emmachuks....the SCAMMER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! by abmart80: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Please beware of some scammers parading themselves as an Investment Agent. Be wise and reason why and what will your investment of 50k be used for to get you 200k in 30 Minutes..........Lol

The scammer just send me whatsapp message and he/she is not in my contact, then I replied, she called herself grace from Abuja, working with Western Union Binomo Investment.........LOl. I only asked her / him one question, the next thing she / he blocked me and run away.

I believe is only stupid folks that can fall for this kind of brainless scam. Read the chat below and beware of the number she / he use to chat me and note it.....this is the number: +234 906 078 6636

I believe the scammer may be reading this, but my advice for you is to go and learn something and put your brain to work better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
How on Earth did binomo and Western Union relate
Re: My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! by MrBONE2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
abmart80:
Please beware of some scammers parading themselves as an Investment Agent. Be wise and reason why and what will your investment of 50k be used for to get you 200k in 30 Minutes..........Lol

The scammer just send me whatsapp message and he/she is not in my contact, then I replied, she called herself grace from Abuja, working with Western Union Binomo Investment.........LOl. I only asked her / him one question, the next thing she / he blocked me and run away.

I believe is only stupid folks that can fall for this kind of brainless scam. Read the chat below and beware of the number she / he use to chat me and note it.....this is the number: +234 906 078 6636

I believe the scammer may be reading this, but my advice for you is to go and learn something and put your brain to work better.

Oups I just came across this scammer on WhatsappYesterday,sending me message,with same name,Number,stalking me just like she did to you ,

May Great One protect us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Daily Profits For Beginners And Experts / Join My Team. Make $1,000 Every Six Days. Guaranteed / I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.