Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Scammer Who Disguise Him Self As A Crypto Exchanger. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Scammer Who Disguise Him Self As A Crypto Exchanger. (329 Views)

Goldman Sachs Suddenly Issued A Crypto Price Warning After Huge Bitcoin Crash / My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! / Beware Of This Scammer Who Promises Bitcoin And Litcoin Mining With An Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scammer Who Disguise Him Self As A Crypto Exchanger. by U4ure: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
It all started on 16-7-2022 when I mistakenly transfer money to one Ubokobong Obot with account No. 2002751072
Kuda Microfinance Bank to fund my Binary account believing that he is going to do the write thing, unknowing to me the transfer i make was twice instead of once. it was after I got credit Alert I now discover that I actually transfer twice to him for the same transaction.but he only funded me once, thinking or believing that I may not discover it eventually what happened.
Just like the average Nigerian with the intent to defraud and scam at every given opportunity "with exception of few anyway"
The same fraudster turn out to be so eventually.

I already envisage the probability of him dening , so I quickly move down to my bank to get my statement of account of that same date and time I did the transaction. Which I also screenshot to him for verification. But to my greatest surprised the fool still refuses to acknowledge this uptil this moment. all my efforts to get him understand what happened prove abortive, whom ever that know this person Name: Ubokobong Unwana
With account no.2002751072
Tell him to refund my money no matter how little it's
I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. This are the kind of person's that are giving this great nation bad reputation, be wearing of this guy his name is Ubokobong Unwana with phone no 08026757683 even the name sound weird. Watch out for him he may come like a sheep don't fall victim.
Learn from this episode.
Re: The Scammer Who Disguise Him Self As A Crypto Exchanger. by Realtalk20: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
How much is he refusing to refund ?

1 Like

Re: The Scammer Who Disguise Him Self As A Crypto Exchanger. by U4ure: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realtalk20:
How much is he refusing to refund ?

Do you want to refund for him
Re: The Scammer Who Disguise Him Self As A Crypto Exchanger. by Realtalk20: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
U4ure:

Do you want to refund for him

Do you know how to mind your business?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Crypto Day Trading Platforms / Investment Simplified With Chipper Cash / List Of Mfbs For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.