Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen (44137 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen by Rexnegro(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
so if they kiss ?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen by Emsfelng: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nice woman, I just love her . Plz teach other actress how to manage men & keep a happy home.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen by Prince5050(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lovely �
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen by springtech(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
partnerbizz5:
This mercy isn't particularly stunning. But i guess she has enough PEACE to keep a man.
Forget the show of muscle. Men need peace. Like cuddle too. What is more, a good seex isn't bad at all.

I like her demure and scandal free nature.

I commend the hubby for his discipline, despite the wealth and affluence.

Kudos to both!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

Ifa hear.
Discipline fire.

Just because he has been lucky enough that we never hear anything.
probably because the unseen parties he frolicks with are matured enough to keep their dealings under the wraps.

My dear, never say never. Things are happening out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen by Chizman042: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
this una luv no go die oh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen by TemmyT002(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Cute couple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors / Teni Hugs Burna Boy's Mum In Florida, Gives Her A Peck (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Rocks See-through Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.