Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Google Tv Hardware To Be Unveiled Next Week - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Tv Hardware To Be Unveiled Next Week (572 Views)

iPad Air Unveiled By Apple / The Apple Ipad Mini Is Being Unveiled As I Type / My Laptop Does Not Detect New Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Tv Hardware To Be Unveiled Next Week by Mobinga: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2010

The shift toward more digitally distributed media continues this week, as Logitech has announced that it will formally unveil the first Google TV-enabled set top box, the Revue, at a press event in San Francisco.

The event is expected to focus on the features, price, and release date of the device, as well as provide additional details about the content that will be made available on the service.

If you're just now hearing about Google TV, it is a new technology designed to integrate cable and satellite television with internet media and services, like YouTube, Hulu, etc. Instead of having to search for an upcoming airing of your favorite show, you can search both your TV service and web-streaming mediums for instantaneous viewing.

Of course, there are more features than simply consolidated viewing, and we expect to hear more details next week at Logitech's event.

Read more: http://gear.ign.com/articles/112/1125090p1.html#ixzz11EcGIbPF

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help About This Online Busuiness / Fireworks(colored Sky Display) For Sale / Cdma Internet Connection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.