Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator (15407 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by Karlman: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2019
APC so much evil plans
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by BlackfireX: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2019
Iberibe master....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by zone51: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2019
INEC is a bad guy, they ensured they bleeped him up by not witnessing the inauguration ceremony grin cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by God4memi: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2019
Iberiberism himself
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by opribo(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2019
A good lesson for him, a lesson to teach that he is a nobody when it comes to the power sharing issue in APC.

Whoever and whatever they want they allow. So until they have finished doing their thing they handed him his certificate. At least they have checked his plans to be the Senate president. They could have refused to give him if they like and nothing will happen.

When he gets there, if he begins to talk anyhow they have his solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congrats to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
sad angry sad

So they were just waiting for the NASS leadership to emerge before allowing this fool near the chamber...

Do you need any more evidence that the INEC and judiciary is under the payroll of APc..

Democracy is dead
Even the man who practically stole it was enthroned as a DSP...

APc is evil
Person wah no be Billionaire de call Billionaire a fool God I prefer this type of foolishness to begging Baba Bless me like Rochas after all, all our politicians are guilty
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by ZombieTERROR: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hizzy:

Person wah no be Billionaire de call Billionaire a fool God I prefer this type of foolishness to begging Baba Bless me like Rochas after all, all our politicians are guilty

All our politicians are guilty?

Yet you worship them...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Sworn-In As Senator by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

All our politicians are guilty?

Yet you worship them...
You're also guilty in your own field

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The Real Boko Haram is Defeated' - Garba Shehu Insists / Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu / Enforcing Lagos Law On Motorcycle Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.