Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

"Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) (29268 Views)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / Peter Obi: Politicians Must Use Public Offices To Serve The People / Igbo Governors And Politicians Must Rise Up And Face Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by aminulive: 5:32pm On May 31, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Imo State, has revealed why some Political Officeholders 'must Steal' public funds.

In an interview with Channels TV, which has now gone viral on social media, Okorocha explained that “no man on earth” lives on his monthly pay, hence governors should not be exempted.

He argued that what is most important is for governors to make the people happy with their performance.

“What the people have failed to know is that… for God’s sake let them give targets. I am for targets,”

“If I give you target and you perform it, that is good enough. But if you keep searching for some level of corruption, that’s when it looks like it’s vindictive —because there is no man on earth, in Nigeria, from A to Z, who will say he lives with the money you pay him monthly.

“The salary of a Governor is N750,000/month. So if you don’t have a second office and you don’t have something else to do, you must steal; excuse me. Every political office holder who does not have a second office must steal.

“But if you give target, excuse me, you then perform your work, and people see the way you have done it and it is correct, they’re are fine. In Imo state now, people are happy with the performance; they are happy that their children are going to school without school fees, they are happy that they are no longer suffering... free education is there up to university; they’re happy.”

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/shocker-politicians-must-steal-rochas-okorocha-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by abokibuhari: 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
Like maggots they chop this man sense since APC show am pepper

Useless thing

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Ladymacbee(f): 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
R

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by dukeprince50: 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
this is just the good thing about Buhari, keep the way he tackles insecurity aside, he is just d best leader in Nigeria. he sets his target and meet up, we were just unfortunate that PDP, avengers and fall in oil price dealt with us and forced us into reccesion, but after reccesion, Nigeria is becoming great under him, I will still want to vote him out sha.

Rochas meeting statue target, very commendable I must say.. people survives with 30k monthly and you who is earning 700k plus wan steal public fund

13 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Ladymacbee(f): 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Greenarrow01(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
.This is what we 're saying..
This politicians think it is their right to steal our commonwealth.
Pls nobody should say APC, or PDP here,.. they are all bunch of thieves.. and they have blinded us with jobs like social Media assistants, peanuts like boreholes and painting of primary schools..
In sane countries.. just for this headline alone thousands will march to the state house to demand his resignation.
But in my country.. people will march for 500naira to support this idiot.
This country's hope is damn slim.. the youths that should rescue this country are fighting for nairaland likes.. .. even the mod is struggling to push "chioma rocks new hairstyle to front page"
I don't even know what to type again..
A damn shithole country..

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Edu3Again: 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
Imo state all I can say is sorry!

At the national level u have Buhari a disaster!
At the state level u have Okoroawusa sad

NDO, SORRY!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
Hummmmmm
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
And this is a governor ?

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by sexymoma(f): 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
This Country Is A Joke

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by bloomstar: 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
this guy is one of the worst things that ever happened to imo state. nigerian politicians, worst in the world, no integrity to protect, no reputation to take home. sad am from this shit hole

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by OgaDonald: 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by abokibuhari: 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Ladymacbee post=68058536][/quote]
No vex love kiss cry
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Benekruku(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
Well said!

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
grin
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Wasky101: 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
Ok make una continue

IPhone 5 (UK used) for sale with original charger and pack for 30k. Fresh like new
Location; ikeja

https://www.nairaland.com/4526690/iphone-5-16gb-30k-pictures#67921264
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
Zoooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Akeos(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
Lobatan.....
no more no less...
9ja la wa

2 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Ivegotsolutions(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
Okoro awusa
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Ufranklin92(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
Rocha's okoroawusa

Me and my goons say Fucck you

7 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by zone51: 6:02pm On May 31, 2018
10 people posted their comment at 6:00PM
7 people posted their comment at 6:01PM

This is called Iberiberism

10 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by yemmight(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2018
Look at how everybody is looking at him. They feel like breaking his head.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Bari22: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
And we must stone politicians
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
See what someone's father is saying with his mouth.

8 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Sarkin: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
Our soon to come igbo president

3 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Abfinest007(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
see ur bend mouth

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by darecool(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
That' the real truth from his heart. Politics is also very expensive in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by leo1234(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
grin

It's allover.
Buhari over to you.
Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Sarkin: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
Our soon to come igbo president...

1 Like

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by LastSurvivor11: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
This one weak me pata pata

6 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
werey!

4 Likes

Re: "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) by Paperwhite(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
Still confirming that APC have stealing hence the numerous unimaginable corruption in this doomed government. Just imagine a public office holder talking Ndi zombies what say ya?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Treat Fresh #endsars Protest As Attempt At Regime Change / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Struggle For Fuel At Olupese Petrol Station Oshodi, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.