Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? (2544 Views)

Senator T.A Orji To Distribute 300 Bags Of Beans, 1240 Cartons Of Noddles (Photo / EFCC Bust Hindu Oath Documents In Senator T. A. Orji's House In Abuja- Pictures / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by senatordave1(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2019
With the election of chinedum orji the son of senator Theodore orji as speaker of abia assembly,the senator is effectively in charge of the politics and economy of abia.his son will be the governor or deputy in 2023 or 2031.can he spread his political tentacles to other states like ebonyi,anambra or enugu? Time will tell.

Sarrki
Adaibeku
Fergie
Amaniro
Osagyefo
Juliusmalema
Pazienza
Obi1kenobi
Rtsc
Metaphysical
Sirjamo
Christiannorth 1 and 2
Ponponkon
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Davash222(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2019
We retired Rochas dynasty, who then is TA orji??

One good things about Igbos, they’re are puppets! An average Igbo person rather eats from the street than to asslick his/her fellow being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by senatordave1(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Davash222:
We retired Rochas dynasty, who then is TA orji??

One good things about Igbos, they’re are puppets! An average Igbo person rather eats from the street than to asslick his/her fellow being.

Rochas never had any dynasty to start with.he only did his 8 years and couldn't handover.orji did 8 years and handed over to another who is about doing 8vyears and will still install another in 2023

8 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
What of cross river
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by pazienza(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by pazienza(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Rochas never had any dynasty to start with.he only did his 8 years and couldn't handover.orji did 8 years and handed over to another who is about doing 8vyears and will still install another in 2023

T. A rode on "Ngwa sentiments" to implant a stooge.

And he is depending on same "Ngwa sentiments" to keep hold of the state.

No other SE state have a single united clan big enough to win a state elections on their own.
Abia is an anomaly in SE by composition. This is why it is currently suffering. Without the Ngwa factor, T. A will be a goner.

7 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Next election, Abia is going Technocrat... T.A orji has been lowkey, with this new development out in the open, he would definitely bow out 2023..

Both himself, The kerosene guy and his son as speaker would be far from political positions in Abia.

I speak for myself, but we all think alike.

2 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
pazienza:

T. A rode on "Ngwa sentiments" to implant a stooge.

And he is depending on same "Ngwa sentiments" to keep hold of the state.

No other SE state have a single united clan big enough to win a state elections on their own.
Abia is an anomaly in SE by composition. This is why it is currently suffering. Without the Ngwa factor, T. A will be a goner.
Trust me (am an ngwa guy) ,you and the op are wrong.T.a understands how to play a politics of balance,thats why he is still in play in Abia politics. when ouk swore he wouldn't go for his second term,he reached an agreement with the ngwa clan to win.2015 he delivered the gov ticket to my people ,in return the ngwa clan surrendered one of the two senatorial tickets the had.
Come 2023,he would relinquish that Senate ticket back to the ngwa ,so that his son can go for deputy gov (I think he and many other abian heavyweights would be in for a surprise).
The last elections in my state showed the ngwa how large and strong they are ,and I fear the agitation for the ngwa to politically dominate Abia has just begun

1 Like

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by okeyfrank: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
We are Igbos; We are no ASS-LICKERS.

We are Igbos; we are true DEMOCRATS & REPUBLICANS.

We have NO PARAMOUNT RULERSHIP in Igboland and will NEVER have a Jagaban.

We would rather be hungry than to lick the ass of those that hate us.

God Almighty is our divine provider, and will continue to provide for us as He did right after the civil war till today.

Igbos remain the most economically empowered in the country, not by the wicked Northern Oligarchs, but by God Almighty.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Beremx(f): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abia State.
I seal my lips
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by pazienza(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
eduj:

Trust me (am an ngwa guy) ,you and the op are wrong.T.a understands how to play a politics of balance,thats why he is still in play in Abia politics. when ouk swore he wouldn't go for his second term,he reached an agreement with the ngwa clan to win.2015 he delivered the gov ticket to my people ,in return the ngwa clan surrendered one of the two senatorial tickets the had.
Come 2023,he would relinquish that Senate ticket back to the ngwa ,so that his son can go for deputy gov (I think he and many other abian heavyweights would be in for a surprise).
The last elections in my state showed the ngwa how large and strong they are ,and I fear the agitation for the ngwa to politically dominate Abia has just begun

I'm not wrong.
I had politically analyzed Abia politics.

The only reason T. A is in power is because he's got the Ngwas pocketed.

You lots down there have a misguided sense of rivalry with the rest of the Igbo clans in Abia, where you paranoia gets the best of you. And T. A is milking it to the last, because you (ngwa) control too much majority of the state to allow for checks and balances as is obtained in other Igbo states where there are no such big clan.

T. A appealed to Ngwa sense of injustice to foist an incompetent stooge in Ikpeazu on Abia, despite Ikpeazu monumental failure, T A still managed to get him elected by still appealing to Ngwa misguided and emotionally charged sense of us vs they (Ohuhu) to put him back.

When Ikpeazu tenure finishes, T. A will find a way to manipulate Ngwa misguided misgivings by presenting himself as a messiah who gave Ngwa governor position and who Ngwas have to compensate by voting for his own son to succeed Ikpeazu. And he will succeed because Ngwas control too much a vast majority in Abia state to allow for checks.

I had analyzed Abia , compared it with other SE states to find out where her problem is rooted, and I concluded it's the "Ngwa".

Abia with an overwhelming Ngwa population who can on their own determine election results, is doomed to fail and incapable of shaking off godfatherism that has deeply attached itself on Ngwa. Unlike other Igbo states where each town is independent and hence hard for a godfather to find a fertile influential host clan to attach on.

Abia is a lost cause. There was no difference between Ikpeazu re election and Buhari re election. It's a reward for failure on the altar of clannish sentiments, which takes no cognizance to competence and performance.

Abia is a disgrace to Ndiigbo. The state should be rejoined to Imo where Ngwa over all interest will be watered down and diluted by other clans. Or better still, a separate state should be calved out for Ndi Ngwa.

7 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by myddmodnabastard: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
wetin concern us with angwa ogoni ipod now don't you have Igbo forum where you can discuss this shiit

1 Like

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by NdiaraIGBO: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
okeyfrank:
We are Igbos; We are no ASS-LICKERS.

We are Igbos; we are true DEMOCRATS & REPUBLICANS.

We have NO PARAMOUNT RULERSHIP in Igboland and will NEVER have a Jagaban.

We would rather be hungry than to lick the ass of those that hate us.

God Almighty is our divine provider, and will continue to provide for us as He did right after the civil war till today.

Igbos remain the most economically empowered in the country, not by the wicked Northern Oligarchs, but by God Almighty.

Let the other tribes reduce or remove their patronage of Igbo business, then you will realise how empty you are.

And never ever ever forget the benevolence of the Yorubas in Lagos who gave Igbos the grounds and opportunities to bounce back after the civil war. The same Yorubas have now identified you as an acute political/economic enemy!

2 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by wingmanII: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Trashy thread. South West and South East are totally different people. Nothing like Tinubu can emerge in the South East.
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by wingmanII: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Let the other tribes reduce or remove their patronage of Igbo business, then you will realise how empty you are.

And never ever ever forget the benevolence of the Yorubas in Lagos who gave Igbos the grounds and opportunities to bounce back after the civil war. The same Yorubas have now identified you as an acute political/economic enemy!

From the days of Nigeria s chief tribalist, obafemi awolowo, Yorubas have always identified Igbos as an "acute political /economic enemy ", so what is new?
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
pazienza:

I'm not wrong.

You lots down there have a misguided sense of rivalry with the rest of the Igbo clans in Abia, where you paranoia gets the best of you. And T. A is milking it to the last, because you (ngwa) control too much majority of the state to allow for checks and balances as is obtained in other Igbo states where there are no such big clan.

T. A appealed to Ngwa sense of injustice to foist an incompetent stooge in Ikpeazu on Abia, despite Ikpeazu monumental failure, T A still managed to get him elected by still appealing to Ngwa misguided and emotionally charged sense of us vs they (Ohuhu) to put him back.

When Ikpeazu tenure finishes, T. A will find a way to manipulate Ngwa misguided misgivings by presenting himself as a messiah who gave Ngwa governor position and who Ngwas have to compensate by voting for his own son to succeed Ikpeazu. And he will succeed because Ngwas control too much a vast majority in Abia state to allow for checks.

I had analyzed Abia , compared it with other SE states to find out where her problem is rooted, and I concluded it's the "Ngwa".

Abia with an overwhelming Ngwa population who can on their own determine election results, is doomed to fail and incapable of shaking off godfatherism that has deeply attached itself on Ngwa. Unlike other Igbo states where each town is independent and hence hard for a godfather to find a fertile influential host clan to attach on.

Abia is a lost cause. There was no difference between Ikpeazu re election and Buhari re election. It's a reward for failure on the altar of clannish sentiments, which takes no cognizance to competence and performance.

Abia is a disgrace to Ndiigbo. The state should be rejoined to Imo where Ngwa over all interest will be watered down and diluted by other clans. Or better still, a separate state should be calved out for Ndi Ngwa.
I am replying (even though your Ngwa hatred is clear for all to see ) so that your lies wouldn't turn into a misnomer.Let me start from the beginning.
ouk along with his influential mum,ruled Abia for 8 years during which he and his zone made it clear that the ngwa must be kept out of the corridor of powers (he is the root cause of abia's problem).As part of his policy ,he took a leaf from his then friend -obj -in making sure that no ngwa deputy governor. could survive as long as to become indispensable.Their was even a rumour then,that he had a hand in the death of a certain deputy governor.
when ouk fell out of favour with obj,the efcc was set on him.During the twilight of his tenure ,many of his men where rounded up(including his chief of staff T.a.orji).t.a was in the custody of efcc -he was to be their star witness.
ouk's battle with obj resulted in the withdrawal of fed presence in abia ,which resulted in most Fed roads in the state being left to rot.To counter obj/efcc,ouk formed ppa and made sure T.a orji won the abia elections -even when he
1) was in efcc custody
2)Didn't campaign and had no finance
3) was not popular.
T.a orji having won his election ,was then covered by immunity which resulted in the efcc releasing him and a big blow to their case against ouk.
fast forward to 2010/2009,ouk had a falling out with t.a,the details are easily available but the jist was that t.a was tired of being ouk's slave.T.a orji left ppa to apga,and then to PDP on which platform,he won the 2011 election.Let me point out that the inhabitants of abia-especially aba where happy to end the ouk's dynasty.

how you decided my people are to blame for abia's woes still baffles me,considering that 2015 was the year we achieved prominence in abia politics

2 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
pazienza:

I'm not wrong.

pazienza:

I'm not wrong.

I am replying (even though your Ngwa hatred is clear for all to see ) so that your lies wouldn't turn into a misnomer.Let me start from the beginning.
ouk along with his influential mum,ruled Abia for 8 years during which he and his zone made it clear that the ngwa must be kept out of the corridor of powers (he is the root cause of abia's problem).As part of his policy ,he took a leaf from his then friend -obj -in making sure that no ngwa deputy governor. could survive as long as to become indispensable.Their was even a rumour then,that he had a hand in the death of a certain deputy governor.
when ouk fell out of favour with obj,the efcc was set on him.During the twilight of his tenure ,many of his men where rounded up(including his chief of staff T.a.orji).t.a was in the custody of efcc -he was to be their star witness.
ouk's battle with obj resulted in the withdrawal of fed presence in abia ,which resulted in most Fed roads in the state being left to rot.To counter obj/efcc,ouk formed ppa and made sure T.a orji won the abia elections -even when he
1) was in efcc custody
3) was not popular.
T.a orji having won his election ,was then covered by immunity which resulted in the efcc releasing him and a big blow to their case against ouk.
fast forward to 2010/2009,ouk had a falling out with t.a,the details are easily available but the jist was that t.a was tired of being ouk's slave.T.a orji left ppa to apga,and then to PDP on which platform,he won the 2011 election.Let me point out that the inhabitants of abia-especially aba where happy to end the ouk's dynasty.

how you decided my people are to blame for abia's woes still baffles me,considering that 2015 was the year we achieved prominence in abia politics
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by kingzizzy: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
senatordave1:
With the election of chinedum orji the son of senator Theodore orji as speaker of abia assembly,the senator is effectively in charge of the politics and economy of abia.his son will be the governor or deputy in 2023 or 2031.can he spread his political tentacles to other states like ebonyi,anambra or enugu? Time will tell.

Not possible. This is where Igbos are very different from Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. Igbos are too decentralised that it is virtually impossible for anybody to be a God father. Igbos dont like God fathers and when anybody tries to be a God father in Igbo land, Igbos will cut him down to size. An example is Rochas Okorocha who boasted he would install his don inlaw. He is currently hanging to his Senate seat by a thread.

TA Orji and his son will be finished in 2023 because by then, the current Governor will have other ideas..........
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by pazienza(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
eduj:

1) was in efcc custody
3) was not popular.

I don't have any hatred for Ngwa. I love all parts of Igboland and because of it, will not shy away from the truth.

Abia got off to a bad start with OuK, just as Anambra got off to a bad start with Mbadinuju, Andy uba and the chaotic reign of Ngige.
But while Anambra have been able to shake off the fangs of godfatherism in the state, Abia has not being able to.

The key difference is that Anambra has no single big clan Big enough to decide election results like Abia does with Ngwa, therefore the inter town competitions and overriding interests in Anambra makes it very hard for Godfatherism to thrive. For example, Ngige was loved by our Idemili people because he did lots of works in our area and was even planning to bring one of the campuses of Anambra State University to Alor idemili before he lost to Obi. If Idemili was big enough to single handedly decide elections in Anambra like Ngwa do in Abia state, Ngige would have still remained Anambra governor as clannish sentiments would have overridden collective interest and the state would not be in the path of progress it currently is on.

The only reason an incompetent Ikpeazu won re election in Abia is because clannish sentiments and interests were allowed to override overall state best interests and progress. If Ngwa were as small as Idemili in Anambra,they will not be able to influence overall outcome of the election, and Ikpeazu would be judged based on his real poor performance and not on clannish sentiments, and he would have been found wanting and rightly voted out, and this would have been the end of T.A dynasty.

This is the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by NdiaraIGBO: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
killsmith:
Go and sit down.

Anybody can open his mouth and talk about ndigbo. Including someone who spends the whole day yelling "owo mi da".

Go and sit down with your yeye pride! Why don't you go and live in Igbo land instead of being a nuisance in Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Ekpeitit(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Sarrki
Adaibeku
Fergie
Amaniro
Osagyefo
Juliusmalema
Pazienza
Obi1kenobi
Rtsc
Metaphysical
Sirjamo
Christiannorth 1 and 2
Ponponkon
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by Ekpeitit(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
It is irrelevant to be the Godfather of the East because the East irrelevant in the politics of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by NonsoWow: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pazienza so you called Abia state a disgrace to Igbos and no one has called you afonja yet ! Anyway, glad that some of you are now seeing what I have seen centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by senatordave1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
kingzizzy:

Not possible. This is where Igbos are very different from Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. Igbos are too decentralised that it is virtually impossible for anybody to be a God father. Igbos dont like God fathers and when anybody tries to be a God father in Igbo land, Igbos will cut him down to size. An example is Rochas Okorocha who boasted he would install his don inlaw. He is currently hanging to his Senate seat by a thread.

TA Orji and his son will be finished in 2023 because by then, the current Governor will have other ideas..........
Ekweremmadu is a godfather in enugu west,nnamani in enugu east etc

1 Like

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by senatordave1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
pazienza:

I don't have any hatred for Ngwa. I love all parts of Igboland and because of it, will not shy away from the truth.

Abia got off to a bad start with OuK, just as Anambra got off to a bad start with Mbadinuju, Andy uba and the chaotic reign of Ngige.
But while Anambra have been able to shake off the fangs of godfatherism in the state, Abia has not being able to.

The key difference is that Anambra has no single big clan Big enough to decide election results like Abia does with Ngwa, therefore the inter town competitions and overriding interests in Anambra makes it very hard for Godfatherism to thrive. For example, Ngige was loved by our Idemili people because he did lots of works in our area and was even planning to bring one of the campuses of Anambra State University to Alor idemili before he lost to Obi. If Idemili was big enough to single handedly decide elections in Anambra like Ngwa do in Abia state, Ngige would have still remained Anambra governor as clannish sentiments would have overridden collective interest and the state would not be in the path of progress it currently is on.

The only reason an incompetent Ikpeazu won re election in Abia is because clannish sentiments and interests were allowed to override overall state best interests and progress. If Ngwa were as small as Idemili in Anambra,they will not be able to influence overall outcome of the election, and Ikpeazu would be judged based on his real poor performance and not on clannish sentiments, and he would have been found wanting and rightly voted out, and this would have been the end of T.A dynasty.

This is the truth.
Is idemili a monolithic or monogamous clan or just a group of towns forming an lga
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by kingzizzy: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
senatordave1:

Ekweremmadu is a godfather in enugu west,nnamani in enugu east etc

Not really. That someone is popular in his area and is winning elections does not make them a Godfather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
ngwa are the igalas of abia state...whoever they give bloc votes wins

1 Like

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by pazienza(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
NonsoWow:
Pazienza so you called Abia state a disgrace to Igbos and no one has called you afonja yet ! Anyway, glad that some of you are now seeing what I have seen centuries ago.
Because I say it out of genuine love and wish they get better.
While you say yours out of desire to denigrate and mock Ndiigbo .

I will not allow non Igbos insult Abians, but I will not shy away from telling them the truth.

Enyimba of Aba does Ndiigbo proud, it's Ngwa gift to Ndiigbo. And I was here yesterday celebrating Enyimba victory. Likewise, Abia state has topped the rankings in WAEC best performance stats for the past 3years, and I'm always in every one of those threads clapping and taking pride in my Abia brothers.

When have you ever in your existence on this forum applauded anything coming out from any other part of Igboland other than using this your particular moniker to bash Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi, and then log into your other monikers to bash Anambra.

We are obviously not same. You are an Igbo hating impostor. I'm an Igbo nationalist who wants the best for all parts of Igboland and greatly pained that my Abia brothers are getting their politics wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by senatordave1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
kingzizzy:

Not really. That someone is popular in his area and is winning elections does not make them a Godfather

When he goes about installing house of reps member in udi and awgu,house of assembly members and chairmen,he's a godfather
Re: Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? by senatordave1(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2019
pazienza:

Because I say it out of genuine love and wish they get better.
Why you say yours out of desire to denigrate and mock Ndiigbo .

I will not allow non Igbos insult Abians, but I will not shy away from telling them the truth.

Enyimba of Aba does Ndiigbo proud, it's Ngwa gift to Ndiigbo. And I was here yesterday celebrating Enyimba victory. Likewise, Abia state has topped the rankings in WAEC best performance stats for the past 3years, and I'm always in every one of those threads clapping and taking pride in my Abia brothers.

When have you ever in your existence on this forum applauded anything coming out from any other part of Igboland other than using this your particular moniker to bash Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi, and them log into your other monikers to bash Anambra.

We are obviously not same. You are an Igbo hating impostor. I'm an Igbo nationalist who wants the best for all parts of Igboland and greatly pained that my Abia brothers are getting their politics wrong.
You are a quintessential igbo,the best we have in nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRCN Releases Result / Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) / Lagos Will Be WORLD'S BIGGEST CITY By 2090s With 88 Million People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.