Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) (2544 Views)

Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity / Adamu Garba States His 5 Crimes That Brought Him Enemity(pic) / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by Goodwills: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
As posted on Facebook by Sanford Police Department, A little boy in Florida was hungry, really really hungry, so he made an emergency call and got more than he bargained for.

Five-year-old Manuel Beshara called 911 on Friday and told the dispatcher that he was hungry and wanted to order a pizza, the Sanford Police Department said on Facebook.Officers were dispatched to the home, thinking that a well-being check was needed.

They found Manuel and his 15-year-old sister, who explained that they were fine and that Manuel had grabbed the phone without her knowledge.

The officers decided to use this moment to explain to the boy about the proper use of 911 — before ordering a large pizza and personally delivering it to him.The police department put a disclaimer on the post: #dontcall911fordelivery.

Guess what!! can this kind of miracle happen in Nigeria?.

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/hungry-kid-calls-911-and-police-brought-him-food-photo/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by okk4sure: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Capital NO!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by TooMuchStuff: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Never in Nigeria

Buhari would just order EFCC to arrest the child. Cos he can't imagine good thing happening before his eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
In Nigeria the police will first Slap the boy For Disturbing ....that is if they Miraculously pick the call

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by ihitenansa: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
If na here,..na beating go reset him brains shocked

7 Likes

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by shadrama(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
grown ups no even sabi 9ja police number talk-less of small pikin

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by richmind2019(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Vulcanheph:
In Nigeria the police will first Slap the boy For Disturbing ....that is if they Miraculously pick the call
So u mean police in your area don't pick calls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by TemmyWon(f): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Awwwwww. kiss
If na Naija, undecided he'd have to stress himself to memorise the phone number first.
Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by sparog(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Do we even have a short code for calling the police

1 Like

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by johnkay1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by midolian(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
If it's a normal thing there, it wouldn't have made the news.

Let's stop making a mockery of our country at every slight opportunity.
Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by starbuck(f): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
I can remember the day I called a police officer who gave me his phone number after I reported a case of my missing phone at the station...

Months later, I believe he must have lost my number, I called him again when there was a robbery incident at my street, he vividly told me that he can't remember me and that if I know what's good for me, I should better go and hide

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
midolian:
If it's a normal thing there, it wouldn't have made the news.

Let's stop making a mockery of our country at every slight opportunity.
the Nigerian in me will not make me give you a very suitable reply.

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by midolian(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
joseph1832:
the Nigerian in me will not make me give you a very suitable reply.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2019
starbuck:
I can remember the day I called a police officer who gave me his phone number after I reported a case of my missing phone at the station...

Months later, I believe he must have lost my number, I called him again when there was a robbery incident at my street, he vividly told me that he can't remember me and that if I know what's good for me, I should better go and hide
Lmao, omo see naija police.

(1) (Reply)

Thread!!! / Ihedioha VS Hope VS INEC: I Need Explanation From Political Gurus Please / 'even Femi Fani-kayode Knows Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead' - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.