Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) (15108 Views)

Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by etibaba(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Someone that should have been receiving slaps like "Tekno beat"
The lastman officer will tell me if the bus is powered with water. Mtchwwwwww.
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by Babanlagenius: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackslayer:

"In" red, not "On" red.
"In" blue jeans, not "On" blue jeans.

These are some common errors i see Nigerians make that is so annoying to me. And yes no one is wearing red in that picture! The writer is just a lazy r3tarded f00l that cannot describe correctly!!!

Oshe First class material

Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by kings59: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pablonkor:
So because he's an officer, that guarantees him the right to deflate someone's tires

Why didn't he use his personal vehicle to wherever it was he was going to

If na me that driver ehn....I for puncture him skull

Rubbish!!!

see English at the bolded words.

Nice one
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by kings59: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackslayer:

"In" red, not "On" red.

These are some common errors i see Nigerians make that is so annoying to me. And yes no one is wearing red in that picture! The writer is just a lazy r3tarded f00l that cannot describe correctly!!!

Twale second class student!!
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by Pablonkor: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pablonkor:
So because he's an officer, that guarantees him the right to deflate someone's tires

Why didn't he use his personal vehicle to wherever it is he was going to

If na me be that driver ehn....I for puncture him skull

Rubbish!!!
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by klas(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
So lastma officials can now give instructions to police officers
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by Legendguru: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
hmmm
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by uuzba(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
goodyvin02:
i am in uyo so this news doesn't concern me la.......
next please!
it's Akauke by the younc-tion news that concerns you abi? wink
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by uuzba(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
kings59:

see English at the bolded words.

Nice one

...why didn't he use his personal vehicle to wherever it was he was going to?...

The English is correct na!
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by BE811APP: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
A big Joke..

Why should dey not even pay in the first place

Pidginwhisper:
Like seriously? A LASTMA officer asked Police officer to puncture tyres and the police officer too did it. Shey LASTMA official senior police officer for rank ni? This country na joke walahi grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by oscarossai(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackslayer:

"In" red, not "On" red.

Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by isaacprinz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
tosinornottosin:
I don't pity them when dey die
and you think you will live forever?!
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by chukxie(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Some Nigerians have been so played by the government, security forces, poverty, Nepa... that they've become cowards by default. Would it take two men to beat that silly power-drunk Lastma officer into a pulp? There are too many cowards in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by uvie66: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
rookidmart:
Because you be LASTMA officer you no go pay?

E get where e go try this rubbish them go beat am.
what is wrong with Nigerians, police no go pay, same with Army, Navy, air force, and now Lastma, how are the bus driver suppose to make money, but you can't try the nonsense with inter state bus, because that one if you no pay no seat no and ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by Chidonc(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
NameChecker:
This shit can only happen in Lagos. angry
Try this in Benin if you won't get the latest beating in town grin

But Is #30 too much too pay?
even soldier man with full uniform no fit try am for enugu or onitcha
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by goodyvin02(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
uuzba:

it's Akauke by the younc-tion news that concerns you abi? wink
i didn't ask you to bring ya foolish pig and decayed brain to my comment, be warned!!!
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by olatex25(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Am I d only one dat knew abt dis

Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by JonDon12: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wow in Lagos. Thats a shame. Lagos is really no mans land.
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by 9icetoo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
iHart:
See what is happening with LASTMA, imagine what will happen when we have state police.
Reason I will never support state police.

1 Like

Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by uuzba(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
goodyvin02:

i didn't ask you to bring ya foolish pig and decayed brain to my comment, be warned!!!
Na wa. Somebody cannot joke with you again.
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackslayer:

"In" red, not "On" red.

Yes! You corrected and you still cursed!
Congratulations!!
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by Prokaryote: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
blackslayer:

"In" red, not "On" red.

ur correction is noted Mr Grammerian. That still does not give u right to call him a f00l, plz oga, wu ur grama elp
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by goodyvin02(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2019
uuzba:

Na wa. Somebody cannot joke with you again.
i already have a joke as a country ion need another bro
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by losky83: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chelsea82:
Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay for his transportation.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/off-duty-lastma-official-deflates.html?m=1

its a pity because where I come from,his ass would have been deflated in response to his wicked act.people should stop seeing themselves as immotals.,stop making enemies.u never know which of ur created enemies would come behind u one night.[url][/url]
Re: Off-duty Lastma official deflates driver’s tyres for asking him to pay(Video) by Spin360: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria / 27 Plateau Victims Given Mass Burial After Latest Attack By Suspected Herdsmen / Elechi Amadi Defends Aluu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.