Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Throwback Photo Of Nigerian Singer Teni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Nigerian Singer Teni (432 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Singer Teni Shares Throwback Photo Of A Peculiar Santa Claus She Visited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Nigerian Singer Teni by Delightikechi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dib.com.ng

Source: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/06/throwback-photo-of-Nigerian-singer-teni.html

Nigerian female singer, popularly known as Teni took to her Instagram page to share a throwback photo of herself.

See More: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/06/throwback-photo-of-Nigerian-singer-teni.html

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigerian Singer Teni by blanket6560(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
what am I seein...
she is saluting me for being the first to comment

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Nigerian Singer Teni by Caaz: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
She looks pretty judging by this pics.

Like seriously...what went wrong judging with her present stature?

#anyways... that's how stars do.

(1) (Reply)

“an Absentee Father Is Better Than An Abusive Or Deadbeat One” – Juliet Ibrahim / You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys / Busola Dakolo: See How Pastor Fatoyinbo Was Described

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.