Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Cotenants Are After My Life, Help!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Cotenants Are After My Life, Help!!! (347 Views)

Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cotenants Are After My Life, Help!!! by almakiyyun(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
I have lived in this house for five years and most of my cotenants are aged women and divorcees with grown up children that comprise of male and female,

some of them can not see their husband over a period due to over stay in far away farm.

Am a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC. Both the divorcee and the ones whose husbands were in ther farm keep disturbing for money and other materials a woman needs for survival.

Yesterday one divorcee asked me to borrow her money of which i refused and she never greet me since then, today they ganged up and beat me up, bite me and chased me with heo.

Should I quit that house? Am a young man of 30 years, am not married yet.

1 Like

Re: My Cotenants Are After My Life, Help!!! by Exempted: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Maybe u are leaving a kind of life that gives them the impression that u have alot.

Madam, act according to your heart ooo

Give to whomever ur heart tells u to give... If u dont feel th urge to give a particular person, dont....

Dont please them ooo
Re: My Cotenants Are After My Life, Help!!! by argon500: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why should you quit the house? For what now

Na just ordinary beating you received, dont worry by the time they are done with you, it could be someone else typing this on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: My Cotenants Are After My Life, Help!!! by Hum2020: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Op i think you are too friendly why should cotenant asking you for help because you have give them impressions that you have it if you have mind you business i dont thinks people will gang up to beat you up i will advice you to leave that compound ok i hope you have learn something from what happened to you when go into new place mind your business let your relationship with your cotenant be good morning and when need arise within the compound ok
Re: My Cotenants Are After My Life, Help!!! by almakiyyun(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
almakiyyun:
I have lived in this house for five years and most of my cotenants are aged women and divorcees with grown up children that comprise of male and female,

some of them can not see their husband over a period due to over stay in far away farm.

Am a fresh graduate awaiting NYSC. Both the divorcee and the ones whose husbands were in ther farm keep disturbing for money and other materials a woman needs for survival.

Yesterday one divorcee asked me to borrow her money of which i refused and she never greet me since then, today they ganged up and beat me up, bite me and chased me with heo.

Should I quit that house? Am a young man of 30 years, am not married yet.

please admin. Help me push this article to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Fire In A Building At Cele Bus Stop, Egbeda (picture) / Property Bulletin For Week July , 2019...hot Cake As He Dey Hot / Solid Dry Land With C Of O In The New Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.