Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

"Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San (546 Views)

"I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San / El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San / British Will Use Their Phone, Order Nigeria Export Bound Yam Via Air - Shehu San (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by thablogger: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shehu Sani has gone to his Twitter page to write these, asking the Government to lift the people from banditry before lifting them from Poverty.

See Tweet...

"Before lifting them out of Poverty first lift them out of Banditry."

"Leaders who promote national unity and peace when speaking in English and promote hatred,divisiveness,conquer and domination when speaking in their local dialects to their ethnic or religious kinsmen are the greatest threats to love and togetherness."

"When former Presidents & Head of states starts boycotting state functions in record numbers,it’s a sign that things are not going well with the incumbent or with the country;But if you can just recall history,they learned the art from the incumbent."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/before-lifting-them-out-of-poverty.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Kingosytex(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sani is representing his twitter senorial zone very well
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by baliyubla: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Who can forget the Kere Jini, Biri Jini crooner?

Shehu Sani just reminded anyone that cares to listen, that there’s nothing like one Nigeria, there have never been, and there will never be.
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Carlyscales: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Alright!!

Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by yomi96(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kingosytex:
Sani is representing his twitter senorial zone very well
/quote]sani has always being an activist.he went to jail for saying truth to power, its obvious you r a kid. Waec is out, go and read your book, before you fail again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Exempted: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yes ooo

Very important....

Na person wey get like dey think of food to eat na...
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Jmk9292(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shehu is in order..
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by olaric(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
True
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Johnnyessence(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
I will surely missed sani in the 9th Senate. A very vibrant senator that say his mind out of pressure.
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by aolawale025: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
He's correct. Security first
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by myddmodnabastard: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
thanks sheu sani let the dullard know that he can lift them out of poverty only when they are alive you can't lift dead person out of poverty

1 Like

Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Kingosytex(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
yomi96:
/quote]sani has always being an activisit.he went to jail for saying truth to power, its obvious you a kid. Waec is out, go and read your book, before you fail again.

you are definitely a slow poke, i have no apologies for referring to you as such because that is what you are.

i made my point very clear and there was no where in the write-up i made reference to you. stay clear from my mentions... it might interest you to know that this kid is miles ahead of you and your entire generation academically and in every aspect of live you can ever imagine, it might also interest to know that this kid is a practising civil engineering, so i advise to always mind your business...
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by yomi96(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kingosytex:

you are definitely a slow poke, i have no apologies for referring to you as such because that is what you are.

i made my point very clear and there was no where in the write-up i made reference to you. stay clear from my mentions... it might interest you to know that this kid is miles ahead of you and your entire generation academically and in every aspect of live you can ever imagine, it might also interest to know that this kid is a practising civil engineering, so i advise to always mind your business...
mugu forming keypad warrior, guy your mumu never do. Who sabi you?because here na faceless forum. Engineer my foot. You could be a gala seller in ikorodu, claiming engineer. Ludicrous mugu
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Kingosytex(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
yomi96:
mugu forming keypad warrior, guy your mumu never do. Who sabi you?because here na faceless forum. Engineer my foot. You could be a gala seller in ikorodu, claiming engineer. Ludicrous mugu

your stupidity stinks to high heavens. in your dull brain you think every one stinks of poverty and uselessness as your god forsaken family. i'm well able to carter for you and your entire family for the rest of your miserable lives...
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Buhari is a cursed to this country!
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by yomi96(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
[s] author=Kingosytex post=79297635]

your stupidity stinks to high heavens. in your dull brain you think every one stinks of poverty and uselessness as your god forsaken family. i'm well able to carter for you and your entire family for the rest of your miserable lives...[/s] lies. You wey nova chop today, na him won feed me. GuyYOU ARE NOT ONLY
GULLIBLE, BUT DELUSIONAL,
BIASED, CLOSED-MINDED,
AND
VERY FOOLISH AS WELL.
I still find it difficult how
the people in ur environment
cope with u. It’s like u are
suffering from one mental disorder, Seriously u need to go and have a rethink, u are sick in the brain
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by donttouchme: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Well said senator shehu.
Re: "Before Lifting Them Out Of Poverty First Lift Them Out Of Banditry" - Shehu San by Dangana1990: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
What have done when you were senator? He GMB nigerians are the ones agree and elect him for next level, you were shut down by your own people. So you have to keep quit Shehu sani, it will be better

(1) (Reply)

Calling Me Wife Of The President Was Confusing —aisha Buhari / *EDHA: APC Condemns Conduct Of Some Members-elect, Says Actions Betray Trust Of / The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 - Arewa Youths Leader Shettima Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.