Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

"I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San (661 Views)

Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / Women Block Jos-abuja Federal Highway To Protest Over Killings In Their Villages / El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by ghettokid1(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
The ex-Kaduna law maker posted on his twitter page
Terror groups operating in Northern Nigeria will be crushed and extinguished when the masses are organised,trained and armed to fight them.They ceaselessly kill our farmers,attack our worshiping places & schools.I support Zamfara State arming the masses to defend their villages.
lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j

1 Like

Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by ghettokid1(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
it could be dangerous sha.... Peter Obi is the best solution
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by Tobylaye: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Why do we have Leaders
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by Ceeman20: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Okay
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by Smithkafors(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Support obi for president!.

2 Likes

Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by ghettokid1(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Smithkafors:
Support obi for president!.
obi is the only way out
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by Baawaa(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2022
If that will solve the problem they should go ahead
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by kettykin: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2022
What happens to the Nigerian police and Nigerian military are they longer able to fight the insurgency
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by ghettokid1(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Tobylaye:
Why do we have Leaders
our leaders have failed... but their is this OBEDIENT man out there for the masses

1 Like

Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by Quest7777: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2022
You will not see those python dancers go to those villages to dance their satanic dance. Na only for SE dem get power.
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by Frigga13: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
I support too

Those Fulani bandits wan wipe Hausa community

They need protection since the army is involved already

And someone wants to go and sell Apc to them grin

2023 e go clear lots of rubbishes

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by HITsquad: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Welcome to the old west.... But TBH this might work,,, it might be the best thing to happen to North after YarAdua!

One thing about guns is that guns are scary... it creates an automatic psychological fear... humans have recently evolved to fear guns instinctively as a survival trait.

when you have a gun you are invincible... but when you realize I also have mine? their would be mutual respect and precautions.

make no mistake, Arming everyone is likely to backfire.... as Every Adamu and Musa would have one... but trust me,,, it will do more good than harm...
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by ghettokid1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by ghettokid1(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2022
Frigga13:
I support too

Those Fulani bandits wan wipe Hausa community

They need protection since the army is involved already

And someone wants to go and sell Apc to them grin

2023 e go clear lots of rubbishes

Power to the people
North 2023
lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by Kalashnikov49: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
But the same North countered Amotekun...and said Compromised Police and Army can do the JOB..Abi??
The same Nigerians Countered and insulted ESN...That is actually doing well, fighting both useless compromised Army/Police and terrorist Fulaniherdsmen.

ESN is already everywhere and are really grounded...that is why the useless Dinosaur is designating IPOB a terrorist organization , so he can deploy TUCANO...

Why have the TUCANOs become decorative, because they really wanted the planes deployed to the SE abi??

For those useless and dirty pigs that are from the useless AFONJANESTERN sector, be rest assured that you vastards will NEVER Stop the attainment of BIAFRA..or dissolution of ESN!!
Any Fulani herdsmen that are attacking Chruches , especially Catholic Churches, we know una game plan...BUT UNA MUST FAIL!!

The Catholic Church is awash with the case files of the attendant massacres and coordinated killings of Christian Catholics by these useless herdsmen/terrorist...

Adequate modalities are in play to make sure that FULANI VASTARD herdsmen will NEVER escape again...spits!!

WE MOVE!!
Re: "I Support Zamfara State Arming The Masses To Defend Their Villages" - Shehu San by ghettokid1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Is Like A Sneak But We Hv Seen Where He Is Hiding His Head / You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters / Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.