Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Mother Dies On Her Birthday After Asking For Cake To Celebrate It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Mother Dies On Her Birthday After Asking For Cake To Celebrate It (595 Views)

Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Engineer Takes The Bullet Meant For His Mother, Dies As Friends Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mother Dies On Her Birthday After Asking For Cake To Celebrate It by dachiwater: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
A Nigerian mother identified as Tayelolu Ejire, died on her birthday on Monday after asking for cake to celebrate her special day from her son. The deceased's heartbroken son who took to social media to pen down an emotional tribute, disclosed that he never knew the last words of his mother who died on her birthday, will be asking for a cake to celebrate it.

He wrote;

"You called on Monday to say you wanted a cake for your birthday which happens to be today your last words on Monday ‘atleast if I can’t eat cake, my friends would eat it’ not knowing non of us would get to eat it.. REST in peace tayelolu ejire Ara isokun"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/13/nigerian-mother-dies-on-her-birthday-after-asking-for-cake-to-celebrate-it/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Mother Dies On Her Birthday After Asking For Cake To Celebrate It by dachiwater: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Mother Dies On Her Birthday After Asking For Cake To Celebrate It by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
This is just too sad...I honestly don't understand why some of our parents just say things about deaths and it just kinda comes to pass...Recently my grandpa said something like. #I hope I don't go to heaven without seeing all my grandkids# Not long after he passed on without setting his eyes on all his grandkids.Those words still hunts me.
Re: Nigerian Mother Dies On Her Birthday After Asking For Cake To Celebrate It by abuomaIV(m): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
RIP ma'am. Death denied you your last supper. May you have enough to eat in your final destination

(1) (Reply)

Two IGBO Drug Dealers Arrested In India With 254 Grams Of Cocaine / Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down / Married Man, 46, Caught Sleeping With Girl, 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.