Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down (607 Views)

Nigerien Man Who Climbed Plane About To Take Off, Deported By Nigerian Govt / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down by GistAlert: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
A photo shared on Facebook by Anik Sutari, a doctor living in Serang, Banten, Indonesian, shows a scared little boy sitting on a roof to avoid getting circumcised.

The post has gone viral since Dr. Anik posted it on Monday, and garnered over 2,400 likes and over 1000 shares.

According to tradition, most Indonesian boys, especially Muslims, get circumcised around the age of five.

Dr. Anik said everybody tried to talk the boy down, but nobody dared to come up to the roof out of fear the child might run away and endanger his safety. After two hours of waiting, there were still no signs that the child wanted to go down, but suddenly his parents thought to call the boy’s teacher. Later, the boy’s teacher arrived on the scene and with a little persuasion, was finally able to talk to boy down. Read her post below.

"Throughout the history of my profession, 20 years of nyunat, and from thousands of children that I have been circumcision, just now his child ran away until he went up the roof
Everyone is trying to seduce, but no one dares to get rid of him because he is afraid of his child running and endangering his safety
After 2 hours waiting, but no sign of child want to go down, suddenly his parents remember someone, bu teacher......!!!
Yaaaaa....... it's the guru......!!!!
It's true..... as soon as the teacher comes, with a little persuasion finally the child wants to go down......
And the more magical...... the child walks himself towards the place of circumcision execution, directly positioning himself, without being led especially forced.......
Even until circumcision is done not thrashing / snapped, not crying and not complaining at all......
Praise be to Allah.
It's only 10 minutes.......
But Nunggunya...... 3 hours.......!!!!
But it's okay..... 3 hours is not a long time if it is compared to a very valuable lesson that I get from a great one........ the teacher"

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/little-boy-scared-of-getting-circumcised-climbed-up-a-roof-refused-to-come-down

Re: Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down by GistAlert: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down by Davash222(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Prospective Nepa man.
Re: Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
They should find a way to put him to sleep now and do the thing.

Or do they not know it is painful? grin

Besides, is five years not kinda late? Could they not have done it earlier?

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down by lilbarracuda(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Something that should have been done when he was younger. If na me sef I go leave house

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Scared Of Getting Circumcised Climbed Up A Roof, Refused To Come Down by thesicilian: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Why wait so long till he's old enough to know what pain is before getting him circumcised?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Escapes Death As 12-Year-Old Boy Crashes His Boss’ Car Into His Room / Policeman Shot At Man's Car While Driving In Port Harcourt / Husband Of Alleged Polaris Bank Staff Snatches And Absconds With A Lady’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.