Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) (2804 Views)

Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor / Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hushpuppi just took the excitement of being an uncle to his official page as his sister put to bed today, see what he wrote...

Today I am the happiest Uncle alive because there’s a new life in my family ! I have anxiously waited for this day because my sister means the world to me and I know this child will be loved by the best parents in the world ! Best believe he will be spoilt by his Godfather ( ME ) because we have all waited and prayed for this day to come and now that it’s finally here , I need the world to join me in celebrating this blessing !!! Congratulations @rawflesh_may_9 and my beautiful sister

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/ray-hushpuppi-becomes-uncle-as-his.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Exempted: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol
No be small uncle...

These days 5yrs old are already uncles/aunties shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by nzeobi(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
spoil kwa. make I hate small.
hushpupi get your father something doing so he can stop driving taxi and also to your mum so she can stop selling agege bread.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by LearnITsmash(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mehn this hushpuppy sisters baby worwor die ooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Olibboy: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
nzeobi:
hushpupi get your father something doing so he can stop driving taxi and also to your mum so she can stop selling agege bread.
what if they refuse that's money doesn't Clean. and they chose to be like that.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Iamicekid(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Olibboy:
what if they refuse that's money doesn't Clean. and they chose to be like that.

They refuse nothing, they are only saying nonsense, Person wey him mother just come greet am for Dubai, when they ask him why he don’t show his family, he said what’s the point, that he don’t want one hater to just come comment hateful words about his family cause he fit act bad to find the person, so he decided not to show them
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Iamicekid(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
nzeobi:

They are just hater if they are really sure, why didn’t they go to the place where his mom is selling the so called akara and snap pic of her or that of his father
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
"Blessing Ceo Is Not A Liar She Has A house That Looks
Exactly Like Mine- Onye Eze and his Spokesman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y0CAZefm8I&itct=CB0QpDAYAiITCNGBlPXV5uICFRmOVQod3i8EQzILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDMHdpTlVjYzZpNHFrWi04NS0tQktyZw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=enp
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by nzeobi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Iamicekid:

They are just hater if they are really sure, why didn’t they go to the place where his mom is selling the so called akara and snap pic of her or that of his father
mompha that housed hush is a hater about.
you are truly a kid
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by surveyProf(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
I was 8yrs when I was an uncle
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Iamicekid(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
nzeobi:

mompha that housed hush is a hater about.
you are truly a kid

Let me tell u wia u be fool, If God give u glory even person wey get pass u go hate u and the fact that, mompha wey dey buy car just to tackle hushpuppi if really him parent dey live in poverty, mompha go don send someone there to go take a picture for him so he can post and prove his claim... think bro and for the time mompha came out that he borrowed him hushpuppi money, I like the fact that hushpuppi didn’t deny it and said he paid him the money back and even take mompha kid go shop cloth worth more than 2million and then ur so called mompha no fit talk or deny am

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Iamicekid:

Let me tell u wia u be fool, If God give u glory even person wey get pass u go hate u and the fact that, mompha wey dey buy car just to tackle hushpuppi if really him parent dey live in poverty, mompha go don send someone there to go take a picture for him so he can post and prove his claim... think bro and for the time mompha came out that he borrowed him hushpuppi money, I like the fact that hushpuppi didn’t deny it and said he paid him the money back and even take mompha kid go shop cloth worth more than 2million and then ur so called mompha no fit talk or deny am

You are on point

That guy is a dummy ignore him

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Becomes An Uncle As His Sister Gives Birth (photo) by Olibboy: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Iamicekid:

They refuse nothing, they are only saying nonsense, Person wey him mother just come greet am for Dubai, when they ask him why he don’t show his family, he said what’s the point, that he don’t want one hater to just come comment hateful words about his family cause he fit act bad to find the person, so he decided not to show them
Everything is not about the internet he doesn't want them to track him down like the way they did to Nairamarley. If Nairamarley was in UK how can EFCC track him down. Check on Hushpuppi, Have yhu ever seen him snap with ladies. He knows what is he doing thou!

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan & Nadia Pretending To Be Asleep. See What Happened / Uniben Students Dresses Like Marlians On Their Custom Day / In My School Days People Said I Look Like Ebube Nwagbo (chidinma Alex Akanezi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.