Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Drake Song 'god's Plan' Finally Hits A Billion Views On Youtube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Song 'god's Plan' Finally Hits A Billion Views On Youtube (589 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Arrested Again As Verydarkman Plan Finally Work / BEEF - MI Finally Hits Back At Vector, Lectures Him In New Track Single 'Viper' / Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Song 'god's Plan' Finally Hits A Billion Views On Youtube by Atikuorbuhari: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
The Song of the Popular Rapper, Drake finally hit a Billion Views after about a year of release. The song 'God's Plan' was one of his hit songs then, although almost forgotten, but resurfaced again after he joined the "Billion gang" on YouTube.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/drake-song-gods-plan-finally-hits.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Drake Song 'god's Plan' Finally Hits A Billion Views On Youtube by Olibboy: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congrats to him. If yhu know his story you will know that it's not easy. Always believe in yourself.

His lines:

"They be starin at the money like it's
unfamiliar
I get it, I live it, to me there's nothing realer
Just enough to solve your problems, too much will
kill ya"

"Any award show or party, I get fly for it
I know that it's coming, I just hope that I'm alive
for it."
Re: Drake Song 'god's Plan' Finally Hits A Billion Views On Youtube by Exempted: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wow

One billion views..... That is huge

If the channel is monitized, that should fetch him good money....
Re: Drake Song 'god's Plan' Finally Hits A Billion Views On Youtube by topedoski(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congrats drizzy

(1) (Reply)

Fan Prays With All His Heart For Bobrisky To Put To Bed / My Son Graduated With The Best GPA In His School At Atlanta - MC Oluomo / Ubi Franklin Accuses Iyanya Of Paying Blogs To Write About Him Duping Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.