Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. (612 Views)

APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan / Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report / Andy Uba Declared Asset To Be Worth Over A Trillion Naira (quite Alarming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. by labiyemmy(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2010
First this man didnt put himslef where he found himself- providence did, if you ask me.

Now he is being seen as the devil incarnate after less than 8 months as the President.

First, it was screams on Nairaland that he is not the messaih - well, noone said he was

Second - he is spending too much money - from same people who said Yar Adua was too slow and wasnt doing anything with money.

Third - The descend on hs wife- if not that she doesnt know how to dress, they will say she is too short.

They say Jonathan is packing money for himslef.

Now, the big one is this - he is the one that masterminded the Aba kidnappings, and now the bombings -

This man seems to be the worst President within 8 months of his rule?

What is the venom for?

I am seriously confused.

Looks like Abacha/IBB/OBJ- are now saints in Nigerian history.??

Confused realy.

What is the issue that has seems to derail this man?
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. by Ehoi: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2010
Poster, you are getting at something and its big.
There is an underlying bias and ignorance at work.
Did I also mention conspiracy?, wink
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. by labiyemmy(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2010
Honestly - I want to know.

This guy has only been in for less than a year- but the venom is just all at him. Check NL, Check Sahara Reporters, Check 234com
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2010
First, it was screams on Nairaland that he is not the messaih - well, noone said he was

tell that to your compatriot beaf - he carried on like gej was the second coming

Second - he is spending too much money - from same people who said Yar Adua was too slow and wasnt doing anything with money.

150million dollars on a plane, 17 billion on jubilee celebrations, 1 billion on imported dustbins

no one is happy with profligacy in the midst of poverty

Third - The descend on hs wife- if not that she doesn't know how to dress, they will say she is too short.

patience johnathan is a clear explanation of why successful men get trophy wives. the woman s an out and out embarrassment. you are skirting round the topic - she first taboned withe the falcons, which could be excused, then she behaved like a common thug with amaechi, then we had her alahaja almajiri rice debacle - and the documented protocol craziness

Now, the big one is this - he is the one that masterminded the Aba kidnappings, and now the bombings -

of course, he had just used a nucleart missle on an already overshot foot, he was busy absolving mend of the attack on eagle square while they were apologising for the same
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. by labiyemmy(m): 12:19am On Oct 03, 2010
Ok- lets kill Jonathan and Patience so that Nigeria will return to glory -

Hurraayyyyyyyyy. Solution found.
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Honestly - I want to know.

This guy has only been in for less than a year- but the venom is just all at him. Check NL, Check Sahara Reporters, Check 234com

you have started again. on this NL all sorts of public figures are regularly attacked
sahara reporters is not doing anything they have not done to obj, ibb etal
234next is a fantastic paper, the only paper with the liver to publish the truth that yardua was brain dead

you sometimes come across as a person who would be happy being in mugabe's govt (its against the law to mock him over there)
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. by Ehoi: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2010
oyb
Was it wrong for her to distribute rice to poor people? I still don't understand the beaf behind that.
It would be nice to see you explain why it was a bad idea to the man with tie who was smiling andcarrying a bag of rice on his head. grin

Even the Ameachi stuff was blown out of proportion. There is a conspiracy going on and many people have been swallowed up unknowingly.
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Jonathan - This Is Very Alarming. by labiyemmy(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2010
^^^^

You dont know the guy OYB - See his previous postings before October 1st, you will see what we are talking about.

Some people blood just dey boil yakutu yakutu because of Jonathan and Patience as if na dem don destroy Nigeria since inception.

The same people wey dey pray say make Yar Adua die even before the man die - na dem don descend on Jonathan here.

Nobody is saying dont talk against anybody - but men, some of you take it to the extreme, imagine - dem say na him send kidnappers after the 15 school choldren - haba.

Why God create me as a Nigerian self i no know.

But when I come look the thing well well, i say, all this internet soldier are just wasting their time- why - Nigeria is a country of 120million people - even if 1million people are on Nairaland - i dont think so - it makes no point shouting on Nairaland, because the majority who will vote, they dont come here - they are far away from here- so - according to the saying - babarians talk loudly amongst themselves.

If you want to make a meaning, carry your load, go to naija - the inner naija places, begin to mobilise against GEJ, but if you are one of the internet soldiers, look - you are just wasting time.

Haba? Even the ones that openly declare hatred for Nigeria - they even spend their time shouting and talking cacophonously. Why? Noone hear you jare- go Naija if you want people to hear you.

Depe.

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Stikes As Jonathan Speaks / Zoning And The Burden Of Amnesia / Governors Forum In Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.