Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Problems! Problems! Problems! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems! Problems! Problems! (1564 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems! Problems! Problems! by 190: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2010
Nairalanders,

Lets put our heads together,

This is a serious issue im been confronted with by a close pal of mine,

He and his GF had some mis-understanding and the next thing he noticed was a

new post by his GF shortly afterwards by this GF On face book ( Y re girls so desperate 2 av der ex back? )

He is still trying to understand what it means, And i couldnt be of assistance to him

Please is there any secret behind those words, undecided
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by InkedNerd(f): 12:23am On Oct 03, 2010
Ummm, can you please provide a back story to this post? More info please.
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by 190: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2010
Well with what i was been made to understand

He and his GF had some issues of late over cash,

He explained to her that he needed tyme 2 get some cash for her,

Things were cool afterwards,

Today he became so busy, and totally forgot to call her, till around 2pm when she called him

asking him why he refused 2 call her, and he told her he was gonna call her later cos he was jst too busy

Next thing he received was a TEXT (an insulting text)-- Over Nothing ( That he shouldn't bother to call her again since he's busy)

I saw the text myself, and he tried calling her back later this evening and she picked his calls and simply told him (who is this)

she knew it was her BF, all these while (maybe Just to hurt his feelings) and next thing on his BB ( was a new post by HIS GF On Facebook)

(Y re girls so desperate 2 av der ex back?)-- now im even more confused!

I think they dated for abt 4yrs!and are still dating till today's rubbish grin grin
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by InkedNerd(f): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2010
190:

Well with what i was been made to understand

He and his GF had some issues of late over cash,

He explained to her that he needed tyme 2 get some cash for her,

Things were cool afterwards,

Today he became so busy, and totally forgot to call her, till around 2pm when she called him

asking him why he refused 2 call her, and he told her he was gonna call her later cos he was jst too busy

Next thing he received was a TEXT (an insulting text)-- Over Nothing ( That he shouldn't bother to call her again since he's busy)

I saw the text myself, and he tried calling her back later this evening and she picked his calls and simply told him (who is this)

she knew it was her BF, all these while (maybe Just to hurt his feelings) and next thing on his BB ( was a new post by HIS GF On Facebook)

(Y re girls so desperate 2 av der ex back?)-- now im even more confused!

I think they dated for abt 4yrs!and are still dating till today's rubbish grin grin

Wait a minute, she wrote the bold part on FB?
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by 190: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2010
^^
Yeah

Isnt that were this issue came up and why i decided 2 spill it here,

Im sending him this thread link 2 read all comments!
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by InkedNerd(f): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2010
Honestly, I don't really know what to say. If she's having a hissy fit over nothing he might want to rethink the relationship as a whole. I mean, suppose he for whatever reason decide he wants to marry her--will she have a hissy fit like this when she doesn't get what she wants from him right?
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Osama10(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2010
(Y re girls so desperate 2 av der ex back?)

With those bold statements obviously she needs her ex so desperately and If am the guy in question its time to look for a new girl.
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2010
190:

Nairalanders,

Lets put our heads together,

This is a serious issue im been confronted with by a close pal of mine,

He and his GF had some mis-understanding and the next thing he noticed was a

new post by his GF shortly afterwards by this GF On face book ( Y re girls so desperate 2 av der ex back? )

He is still trying to understand what it means, And i couldnt be of assistance to him

Please is there any secret behind those words, undecided

Even if they gather 50 heads like yours it amounts to NOTHING (empty like s-h-i-t) 

You too lie! instead of He/him/his and all that crap, just accept you the the surposed friend. we no go kuku beat you).

Anyway, to your answer, she is tired of your a--s--s and she is returning to her ex boy friend (that guy that treats and respect her better than you do.
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by InkedNerd(f): 12:53am On Oct 03, 2010
You know, there's a chance that she may not have been referring to him in her FB status. Has he asked her if the status is in reference to him and their little squabble?
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by hax: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2010
depends. just because she wants her ex back doesn't mean she can get her ex back. and he might have been the ex she was talking about. you never know. maybe in her mind they're officially over?

too many problems that you guys bring on to nairaland is stuff that could be settled in a 5 minute conversation. talk to the girl. does she want a break-up? does she want to get back with her ex? can the relationship still work out?

NL won't save your relationship. only you can. so get off the pc and start talking to the babe o. or else. . .
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by 190: 12:58am On Oct 03, 2010
talknafree:

Even if they gather 50 heads like yours it amounts to NOTHING (empty like s-h-i-t) 

You too lie! instead of He/him/his and all that crap, just accept you the the surposed friend. we no go kuku beat you).

Anyway, to your answer, she is tired of your a--s--s and she is returning to her ex boy friend (that guy that treats and respect her better than you do.

Like your username,

do u grow Maize inside that thick cranium of yours,
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by InkedNerd(f): 12:59am On Oct 03, 2010
hax:

NL won't save your relationship. only you can. so get off the pc and start talking to the babe o. or else. . .

Yupp, I totally agree. . . But it does help some people [I think]
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by 190: 12:59am On Oct 03, 2010
hax:

depends. just because she wants her ex back doesn't mean she can get her ex back. and he might have been the ex she was talking about. you never know. maybe in her mind they're officially over?

too many problems that you guys bring on to nairaland is stuff that could be settled in a 5 minute conversation. talk to the girl. does she want a break-up? does she want to get back with her ex? can the relationship still work out?

Thanks for your response,

But it aint me, ooh grin grin

Ive done my part putting up the thread and sending the message across.

I guess with the few responses he would know what next to do!
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by hax: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yupp, I totally agree. . . But it does help some people [I think]

maybe like half of the ones that aren't fabricated. lol
the other half receive nice yabs. lol
190:

[color=#550000]Thanks for your response,

we have heard o. we know it's not you. this your denial is too much sef. i'm starting to suspect. lol
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by InkedNerd(f): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2010
hax:

maybe like half of the ones that aren't fabricated. lol
the other half receive nice yabs. lol

lol, it baffles me why some people make up stories though
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2010
190:

Like your username,

do u grow Maize inside that thick cranium of yours,

Nah!

The last time a check was done on you it was dicovered your skull was filled with moist tissue paper.

190:

Thanks for your response,

Ive done my part putting up the thread and sending the message across.

I guess with the few responses he would know what next to do!

You sef know say we don know say na you. So why still lying?
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by hax: 1:19am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, it baffles me why some people make up stories though

some people just love the attention, i guess. undecided
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Dsense(m): 1:22am On Oct 03, 2010
Guy step down!!!!!
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by InkedNerd(f): 1:23am On Oct 03, 2010
hax:

some people just love the attention, i guess. undecided

lmao, that's odd. Am I so bored with my life that I'd want to make up stories? Oh well, if it makes on feel good then more power to 'em.
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by 190: 1:24am On Oct 03, 2010
talknafree:

Nah!

The last time a check was done on you it was dicovered your skull was filled with moist tissue paper.

You sef know say we don know say na you. So why still lying?

^^
Camel--Lola is sleeping if not she would have clarified this!
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by kayla79(f): 2:44am On Oct 03, 2010
Seems she is only doing that to make him jealous even though it's childish thats what she's doing, If she truly loves him she wouldn't care if he

had money are not she would simply understand,
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by MsPotato(f): 2:52am On Oct 03, 2010
If he is not sure, he should just confront his gf instead of gossiping with you behind her back making different assumptions. Relationships are all about communication! They are bound to disagree to agree. They are bound to have quarells and fights and love and making out. . . Does not mean that after a fight, they would go seperate ways. . . This is what relationships are all about. He should just ask her instead of assuming things.
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by queeneve: 3:38am On Oct 03, 2010
Tell him to throw his balls over his shoulders and run!!!!!
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by r231(m): 4:45am On Oct 03, 2010
queeneve:

Tell him to throw his balls over his shoulders and run!!!!!

cheesy grin
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Tinksh(f): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2010
Sounds like she is playing games to hurt his feelings or make him jealous. Silly girl!! All he can do is talk to her and see what her problem is. I was going to suggest he do the same to her but then thought that would just make it worse, hehe!!!
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Woke4all(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2010
@POST,
Girls don finish for market? ~~190
The chick don tire na.

@190,
Ur 190 ID is back, Congrats
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by 190: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2010
^^
woke make Gawd help u~
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Ifedisky(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2010
By asking who it was when the guy called points to the fact that she has deleted his number or is trying to create the impression that she has. Subsequently putting up a post about ex-dalliances is an implicit message to the guy that he's history. Now, I do nt think that this girl is serious atall. I think she is armtwisting the guy so that he'll panick and come up with the lolly sharpish or she was never into him to start with .Either way, it's best for the guy to give her a wide berth NOW.
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Woke4all(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2010
190:

^^
woke make Gawd help u~

Gawd bless ya 2,
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by Woke4all(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2010
190:

^^
woke make Gawd help u~

Gawd bless ya 2,
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by adagz01(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2010
Game is over
Re: Problems! Problems! Problems! by 190: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ifedisky:

By asking who it was when the guy called points to the fact that she has deleted his number or is trying to create the impression that she has. Subsequently putting up a post about ex-dalliances is an implicit message to the guy that he's history. Now, I do nt think that this girl is serious atall. I think she is armtwisting the guy so that he'll panick and come up with the lolly sharpish or she was never into him to start with .Either way, it's best for the guy to give her a wide berth NOW.

exactly the same thing i told him~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does She Wanna Break Up? / Am 24 And Havent Been In A Serious Relationship All My Life! / Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.