Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

They Forcefully Took My Handbag & Pushed Me Out Of The Speeding Car. Lady Cries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Forcefully Took My Handbag & Pushed Me Out Of The Speeding Car. Lady Cries (371 Views)

Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt / Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen / "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Forcefully Took My Handbag & Pushed Me Out Of The Speeding Car. Lady Cries by janefblog: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
A lady by the name Ifeoma Nwaoma have taken to facebook to express her gratitude to God for serving her from the hands of bus robbers popularly called one chance. Ifeoma said she left her house to go get some foodstuff at Ilekpo market on Friday around 2pm not knowing the bus she boarded which had five occupant including an elderly woman was a one chance bus.

According to she was pushed out of the moving car after robbing her of all her valuables.

And i Left My House On 7th Of June (07/06/19) ,at about 2:pm Midday (Friday Precisely) .

i boarded a Public bus (Mini bus) from my busstop Enrout to ilekpo Market Lagos, where i Wanted to buy Food Stuffs.

Just Few Minutes drive....https://janefblog.com/6486-2they-forcefully-took-my-handbag-and-pushed-me-out-of-the-speeding-car-lady-recounts-her-experience-with-one-chance/

Re: They Forcefully Took My Handbag & Pushed Me Out Of The Speeding Car. Lady Cries by Tonyspecial(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ekene Diri Chukwu Okike
Re: They Forcefully Took My Handbag & Pushed Me Out Of The Speeding Car. Lady Cries by marshalldgreat(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: They Forcefully Took My Handbag & Pushed Me Out Of The Speeding Car. Lady Cries by Adedaniel211(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
shocked
Re: They Forcefully Took My Handbag & Pushed Me Out Of The Speeding Car. Lady Cries by Yian1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na wao! It is only in this country that crime must happen every second of the day... for the robbers, your days to be caught are numbered. Wishing you the quickest recovery

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Woman Narrates How She And Her Daughter Had Kids For The Same Man / What Our Eyes Saw !! / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Husband With Rat Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.